TSHBR port rumor. Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster for PC rated in South Africa,

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I saw that, but not sure how reliable it is atm so I didn't bother posting it until some other places corroborated it.

Looking forward to playing them on PC if they do come though.

My brain tells me it's not happening but my gut is.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

My brain tells me it's not happening but my gut is.

Yea.  I want to believe lol

If it does come, Switch will still have a period of exclusivity for sure.  The fact that it's a Bandai Namco game adds to the possibility, since they're very supportive of PC releases.. so maybe they made a deal with Nintendo?  Hope so.  I played the first one and remember it well, but never got through the second game and my memory is hazy on what I played, so I'd love to be able to play it on PC.

8 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Imo it will stay Switch exclusive.

Damn I forgot this wasn't a Nintendo game but Namco Bandai.

Yeah, Nintendo bought monolith after baten kaitos 

On 2023-07-18 at 3:48 PM, Remij said:

Yea.  I want to believe lol

If it does come, Switch will still have a period of exclusivity for sure.  The fact that it's a Bandai Namco game adds to the possibility, since they're very supportive of PC releases.. so maybe they made a deal with Nintendo?  Hope so.  I played the first one and remember it well, but never got through the second game and my memory is hazy on what I played, so I'd love to be able to play it on PC.

1 was namco 2 was published by Nintendo. It could just be the first game for PC. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Not sure why people think this is a bad thing. I personally couldn't get into this series but the games are well regarded by many people, so them being exposed to a new audience is a good thing.

For reals, I hate that these are exclusive. I thought they were great games, they were some of the few games I'd consider to be "Must Have" GameCube games. I typically don't like card based combat systems but Baten Kaitos did it very well.

• Like 1