Nintendo Super Switch possible capabilities

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yyyyyes they did. Witcher 3, Doom/Doom Eternal., Wolfenstein New Collosus, Dying Light.

Red Dead Redemption is literally the same game engine used in GTAV

The power was tapped.

All compromised ports. If you played any of those games on switch you missed out.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. 4k DLSS at up to 120 fps 2. Ray tracing equal to RTX 2xxx series 3. 7 inch 4k screen (no bezel) 4. Larger battery, 3nm processor etc 5. AR and VR docked 6. $399 US  

lmao at yalls expectations for Ditch 2

Posted Images

Ive known for decades Nintendo prioritized software and price accessibility over higher end hardware power. 

if a Snapdragon processor from last year can run RT then I'm taking a good guess that the super switch should be able to render it lightly. If it doesn't then I think Nintendo is making a mistake. Otherwise  they should even consider a hybrid cloud gaming system akin to GeForce Now which has a RT option.

And if not 4k, at least 1080p.

This thread will be bumped after they've announced the specs.

Edited by __MACK__
On 2023-08-19 at 4:32 AM, sugarhigh said:

All compromised ports. If you played any of those games on switch you missed out.

You're playing compromised ports right now. So you're one to talk.

But looks like you've moved onto another topic, so your question was indeed answered. There were developers maxing out the Switch, and unlike the PS3, they were not just first party or second party.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

You're playing compromised ports right now. So you're one to talk.

But looks like you've moved onto another topic, so your question was indeed answered. There were developers maxing out the Switch, and unlike the PS3, they were not just first party or second party.

Nobody knows what you're talking about anymore.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Is that what you call people who correct you? A symptom of autism?

Guess you see autistic people daily.

I see you, retard. Youre like that one shitty co worker that is fat and lazy and everyone hates. But somehow you dont get fired. Just get fired already. 

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I see you, retard. Youre like that one shitty co worker that is fat and lazy and everyone hates. But somehow you dont get fired. Just get fired already. 

So you're angry because you were ranked lower than that guy at the docks, where you work at?:drake:

Boy he's trying anything. Case in point:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I doubt he even has any gaming platform.

LOL my Microsoft OneDrive notification reminded me of the picture of you as a rat demanding to know what games I've been playing.:hest:

And to think.................about six years later.............and that's still the best all of these losers can think up, and it still doesn't work.:tom:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're angry because you were ranked lower than that guy at the docks, where you work at?:drake:

Boy he's trying anything. Case in point:

LOL my Microsoft OneDrive notification reminded me of the picture of you as a rat demanding to know what games I've been playing.:hest:

And to think.................about six years later.............and that's still the best all of these losers can think up, and it still doesn't work.:tom:

You wake up angry every single day :mindblown:

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I dont care. Nobody cares. Stop caring.

You literally admitted something about yourself.

And then told me to feel the same way you are feeling.

That's..............like.............literally........the.......dictionary........definition............of...:sass2:

• NPC 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Generally, demos look better than the actual final release however this suggests that the switch 2 aka super switch will have decent hardware for the current gen, certainly not a sub-ps4 device. And I even had mentioned dlss/ray tracing before the journalists witnessing the demos.

"Meanwhile, VGC reported Nintendo showed off Epic’s The Matrix Awakens Unreal Engine 5 tech demo running on hardware with the specs Nintendo is targeting for its future console. The site said this demo ran using Nvidia’s AI-powered DLSS upscaling technology alongside ray tracing, with visuals ‘comparable’ to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series consoles."