Sports Jersey Office party - wtf do I wear?

I don’t watch sports. I love playing a few like ultimate or pickle ball but I don’t spectate.

I’m suppose to wear a jersey from any sport to a office Labor Day party, whatever you recommend I will buy the jersey and learn enough about the player, their team and the sport before Labor Day to pretend I am a die-hard fan and see if I convince my coworkers that I am. Recommend me a number! Thanks

11 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Wear a Deshaun Watson Cleveland Browns jersey. You'll be the talk of the party.

Agreed. Class act, current face of the NFL. 

heres a link. Take a pic when you get it and show that baby off!

https://www.nflshop.com/cleveland-browns/jerseys/mens-cleveland-browns-deshaun-watson-nike-brown-game-jersey/t-14150238+d-8915999091+f-93808205+z-9-3210420620?

Edited by Tears of the Cows

You guys are going to look like a bunch of clowns. Adults who wear sports jerseys outside their home are so embarrassing.

Roff, when your life revolve around watching OTHER people playing your favorite sport. :lul:  Get a life. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, __MACK__ said:

Depends where you're from. Perhaps an MLB jersey during the summer. NHL Jersey from September - around the Playoffs.

Don't pretend you're a huge fan though, be honest.

Yeah, someone outside of here recommended I just get a women’s team and wouldn’t have to worry about anyone knowing about the team at all lol 

9 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Agreed. Class act, current face of the NFL. 

heres a link. Take a pic when you get it and show that baby off!

https://www.nflshop.com/cleveland-browns/jerseys/mens-cleveland-browns-deshaun-watson-nike-brown-game-jersey/t-14150238+d-8915999091+f-93808205+z-9-3210420620?

I would cause that’s hilarious but 129 for something I’ll wear just one night is insane

18 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

I would cause that’s hilarious but 129 for something I’ll wear just one night is insane

Yeah, I think most of these official sports gears are pretty expensive, you're paying for the logo. Maybe ask a friend to let you borrow one.

35 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Just get the tee bro

https://www.nflshop.com/cleveland-browns/t-shirts/mens-cleveland-browns-deshaun-watson-nike-brown-player-name-and-number-t-shirt/t-25265716+d-7893887958+f-82913016+z-9-1153573490?

33 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Alright that’s good, now I gotta practice what I’m gonna say if they don’t kick me out :ben: walk around the party and ask stuff like anyone give good massages?