CP77: Phantom Liberty 4K DLSS 3.5 Gameplay reveal

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL he's so desperate :lawl: 

Nvidia are the only ones pushing tech... and console tards play catch up a generation later :tom: 

Nope.

PS5 had more ray-traced full-fledged games by the end of 2020.

While you were here posting about the three different patches that Metro Last Light that was getting you through from 2019-2021:drake:

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RDNA3 and PS5 Pro will probably have frame generation. Wonder how it works.

I might have to pick me up one of the new Alienware r16s 

it took 3 years, but cyberjunk finally looks like the game it was hyped to be.

Just now, JonDnD said:

I might sell this PS5 and get a new monitor tho. Fucking stupid console. I regret buying this thing.

I knew after the PS4 gen I was completely done with consoles.  Not buying 4 different gaming systems anymore with 90% of the same games.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

PS5 had more ray-traced full-fledged games by the end of 2020.

While you were here posting about the three different patches that Metro Last Light that was getting you through from 2019-2021:drake:

You've already tried to jerry-go-round using that angle before and lost. :tom:

LOL PS5's Ray tracing :lawl:  

I knew after the PS4 gen I was completely done with consoles.  Not buying 4 different gaming systems anymore with 90% of the same games.

Thats the truth. I bought it, played most of the 1p games and realized i dont even like any of that shit. I liked TLOU2 and Ratchet. Everything else bored me tears. PS+extra is like the same shit as GP without 1p games. Like the other day im like oh ok let me download Destroy all Humans 2 like im gonna enjoy this just because i felt like i should use the damn thing. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Thats the truth. I bought it, played most of the 1p games and realized i dont even like any of that shit. I liked TLOU2 and Ratchet. Everything else bored me tears. PS+extra is like the same shit as GP without 1p games. Like the other day im like oh ok let me download Destroy all Humans 2 like im gonna enjoy this just because i felt like i should use the damn thing. 

Mala was the same thing I think.  Bought it for GT7 cause he's a racing fan... played it a bit, and now hates that he bought the damn thing.

Look at Jerry... dude never plays his and has barely played it since he got it...  Now in his case it's just because he doesn't game at all period... but for most people... owning 3+ different platforms... most of the time they're just sitting there not being used.  Was fine when you're a kid and want to play everything and have the time.. but when you're older? Nah.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

You've already tried to jerry-go-round using that angle before and lost. :tom:

LOL PS5's Ray tracing :lawl:  

Nope YOU lost.

And got angry when I proved you correct that the PS5 had more ray-traced games at that point.

LOL he's trying to get out, because he already knows:tom:

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL he owns a PS5. And has been caught admitting it, twice.

What a fakeboy.:banderoos:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Mala was the same thing I think.  Bought it for GT7 cause he's a racing fan... played it a bit, and now hates that he bought the damn thing.

Look at Jerry... dude never plays his and has barely played it since he got it...  Now in his case it's just because he doesn't game at all period... but for most people... owning 3+ different platforms... most of the time they're just sitting there not being used.  Was fine when you're a kid and want to play everything and have the time.. but when you're older? Nah.

Right. Gonna put it up for sale.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

Thanks for admitting consoles wont come close to it :cruise: 

if the games are literally BASED on the console version.............then they do come close to it.

LOL he didn't think that far ahead:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

if the games are literally BASED on the console version.............then they do come close to it.

LOL he didn't think that far ahead:drake:

No they don't.. that means they scale down to shitty console hardware :drake: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, because no console for the next 5 years will even come close to matching it.

Thats what i assumed. I might get that one, with a 4070. Should be good for what i need. Its got a 1000 watt PSU if i ever decide to upgrade the GPU. 32 GB ram and a 2TB SSD

• Upvote 1

LMFAO he's just admitting the consoles can't run CP2077 :lawl: 

No, that was proof that the game was designed for consoles

So...........you think me saying "this game was designed for consoles".........means "it doesn't run on consoles"?

So.........you're basically trying to pass by on complete lack of reading comprehension in order to keep your argument alive?:drake:

And that took you five minutes to think up, because you couldn't come up with a better response?:banderoos:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, that was proof that the game was designed for consoles

So...........you think me saying "this game was designed for consoles".........means "it doesn't run on consoles"?

So.........you're basically trying to pass by on complete lack of reading comprehension in order to keep your argument alive?:drake:

And that took you five minutes to think up, because you couldn't come up with a better response?:banderoos:

CP scales down to console idiot...  The consoles you claim it was designed for couldn't even run the fucking thing and they literally removed it from the store :drake: 

CP factually ran like shit on consoles... and only with these current consoles was it able to be scaled down properly.

LOL I love how this fucking idiot says a bunch of bullshit just to be smacked in the kisser by me... every time.. like clockwork :tom: