Republican debate

11 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Literally the same clip that I posted with 30 seconds of Pence's answer cut short. Should have thought twice before phrasing it this way.

''Where's the concern for the United States?'' After blatantly telling him US cities are going to shit.

''That's not my concern, Tucker.'' 

''I hear this routine from you before Tucker and it's just not my concern.''

Anything he says after that is already passed the point of no return. 

My god you are stupid :kaz:

"That's not my concern" was a response to Tucker saying his concern was about the tanks. 

The rest of Pence's response answers the 2nd part of the question of Tucker's framing of the cities... In which Pence addresses that as well.

The YouTube clip you posted cuts off his full answer to Tucker's multi level loaded question. 

See this what happens when you dumb ass relies on short YouTube clips for news.. Fucking idiot :will:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Less time arguing about how long Twinblade was a Trump supporter and more time laughing at the NPC behaviour of Cooke calling him a Hilary supporter.

Thats the one thing I hope she will change her mind on. If raising the retirement age is a core part of her campaign then its safe to say she is done for.

The question was literally about his alleged concern for Ukraine/tanks over his concern for the US cities.    Pence addressed the two part question in two parts.    That tanks in U

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

My god you are stupid :kaz:

"That's not my concern" was a response to Tucker saying his concern was about the tanks. 

The rest of Pence's response answers the 2nd part of the question of Tucker's framing of the cities... In which Pence addresses that as well.

The YouTube clip you posted cuts off his full answer to Tucker's multi level loaded question. 

See this what happens when you dumb ass relies on short YouTube clips for news.. Fucking idiot :will:

I literally quoted three following sentences from Pence video.

I watched both videos twice. The answer came right after Tucker talked about US cities. I know he did answer after about that in more specific but as I've said, it was already passed the point of no return. 

1 minute ago, Mr. House said:

I literally quoted three following sentences from Pence video.

I watched both videos twice. The answer came right after Tucker talked about US cities. I know he did answer after about that in more specific but as I've said, it was already passed the point of no return. 

You cannot be this dense :will: 

Pence addressed the "tank concern" and then he literally agreed with Tuckers' assessment of the cities..

"that not my concern, I've heard that

routine from you before"  (This about the tanks) 

"I'm running for President of the United States" (he goes on to agree that cities are failing and says his focus will be to improve that) 

He then circles back to Ukraine and says America is so great we can do both, support Ukraine and improve our cities. 

Mr. Short YouTube clips lmfao. 

What is entertaining about Republicans is how oblivious they are to a fault. Ramaswamy could be making big inroads with younger  centrist, but he has that braindead platform of raising the voting age without military service. 

It's so stupid because it's a platform that has zero support, no one asked for it, and it would never happen. And you have a presidential candidate obliterating millions of potential supporters advocating for it. Sometimes it's like the only thing preventing the world from ending is so many powerful people's inability to modulate their egos. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You cannot be this dense :will: 

Pence addressed the "tank concern" and then he literally agreed with Tuckers' assessment of the cities..

"that not my concern, I've heard that

routine from you before"  (This about the tanks) 

"I'm running for President of the United States" (he goes on to agree that cities are failing and says his focus will be to improve that) 

He then circles back to Ukraine and says America is so great we can do both, support Ukraine and improve our cities. 

Mr. Short YouTube clips lmfao. 

No matter how much you like to point out what he says after he fucked up is pretty irrelevant. The damage is already done.

The question had nothing to do with tanks specifically, it was about supporting US cities first instead of supporting Ukraine.

Call it a Freudian slip or whatever. If you can't admit his answer sounded really bad before he went in with most obvious, generic answers then I don't know to tell you. Keep defending some pos Republican who fucked up on stage if you want. It's not my concern, Goukosan. 

1 minute ago, Mr. House said:

No matter how much you like to point out what he says after he fucked up is pretty irrelevant. The damage is already done.

The question had nothing to do with tanks specifically, it was about supporting US cities first instead of supporting Ukraine.

Call it a Freudian slip or whatever. If you can't admit his answer sounded really bad before he went in with most obvious, generic answers then I don't know to tell you. Keep defending some pos Republican who fucked up on stage if you want. It's not my concern, Goukosan. 

The question was literally about his alleged concern for Ukraine/tanks over his concern for the US cities. 

Pence addressed the two part question in two parts. 

That tanks in Ukraine aren't his concern and then he expressed his concern for the US cities. 

I'm not even a fan of Pence. His and Tucker's assessment of the state of the US are both way off. 

But Im not letting my dislike of both get in the way of what was actually said. 

The clip was purposely cut short to dupe folks and here you come being duped :kaz:

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The question was literally about his alleged concern for Ukraine/tanks over his concern for the US cities. 

Pence addressed the two part question in two parts. 

That tanks in Ukraine aren't his concern and then he expressed his concern for the US cities. 

I'm not even a fan of Pence. His and Tucker's assessment of the state of the US are both way off. 

But Im not letting my dislike of both get in the way of what was actually said. 

The clip was purposely cut short to dupe folks and here you come being duped :kaz:

I had seen the full interview pretty much the day it happened. I'm watching the video Mike Pence posted and I still get away with the same thing.

I think I understand where you're coming from a bit more but as I've said, he should have phrased it in a different way or being more specific if he didn't want to be misinterpreted.

It's hardly fake news because if you put the questions and the following answer it's sound really bad, even within context. It's not until he clarify his stance later on that it makes sense. And I have to say it was still really weak, formulaic responses. 

Anyway, whatever. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

I had seen the full interview pretty much the day it happened. I'm watching the video Mike Pence posted and I still get away with the same thing.

I think I understand where you're coming from a bit more but as I've said, he should have phrased it in a different way or being more specific if he didn't want to be misinterpreted.

It's hardly fake news because if you put the questions and the following answer it's sound really bad, even within context. It's not until he clarify his stance later on that it makes sense. And I have to say it was still really weak, formulaic responses. 

Anyway, whatever. 

Yes it was somewhat poorly phrased but when you see the full answer he clearly spoke about his concern for the US.  

• Upvote 1