Republican debate

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Less time arguing about how long Twinblade was a Trump supporter and more time laughing at the NPC behaviour of Cooke calling him a Hilary supporter.

Thats the one thing I hope she will change her mind on. If raising the retirement age is a core part of her campaign then its safe to say she is done for.

The question was literally about his alleged concern for Ukraine/tanks over his concern for the US cities.    Pence addressed the two part question in two parts.    That tanks in U

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Vivek is such a psycho pos, no wonder Twinblade hyped him up. This debate is retarded. I love that Fox gets to be a trash factory because right wingers are demented rats. 

I stopped liking Vivek a while ago. His sucking up to Trump is completely ridiculous.

I think Christie, Haley, and Pence have been the strongest in this debate. Tim Scott is disappointingly dull, and DeSantis is also flopping.

And I don't even know who the other dudes are. They've been practically invisible.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I stopped liking Vivek a while ago. His sucking up to Trump is completely ridiculous.

I think Christie, Haley, and Pence have been the strongest in this debate. Tim Scott is disappointingly dull, and DeSantis is also flopping.

I don't even know who the other dudes are.

I do envy how you, Cooke, and Ramza can constantly have bad takes and yet never twink twice again that maybe you're not as smart as you think you are. You guys just move on to the next topic with the same lack of understanding as the previous ones. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

RIP Vivek. He's done for.

Lol not really. He's reddit come to life, aka you or cooke. This is how you guys look to everyone else. However, I will be surprised if his numbers don't go up. He hit every twitter blue check talking point and got most of the loudest reactions. 

Christie, Pence, and Haley did their best to be seem like respectable human beings but Vivek and DeSantis sold the crazy and the lying that is the fuel for right wingers right now. 

Why does Russia Jr matter so much to you guys? It's like being obsessed with Quebec. What should have happened during the Obama years was building a relationship with Russia, not making them the boogyman. China and Russia as allies is the worst thing that could happen and it is coming fast and hard. Too bad you idiots are so fucking short sighted. 

Vivek doesn't check all the ☑️ straight 🔳 white ☑️ male boxes necessary to ever win a majority of republicans. The very essence of supporting a non white like him is "progressive" in nature. He may be popular among the "see? Im not a racist" types, but there is only a certain limit he can reach.  (see how far (or not far) Ben Carson and Herman Cain got)

So, let's be realistic and just focus on the White guys.... minus the obvious won't-go-fars like Burgum, Hutchinson... didn't Christie already try? So we have Pence and Desantis left... one who is only known for being in Trump's shadow, and the other, has been falling in popularity and would definitely impose too much government on people's lives, which is what conservatives supposedly oppose... it's just not looking good.

Edited by z,warrior
5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why does Russia Jr matter so much to you guys? It's like being obsessed with Quebec. What should have happened during the Obama years was building a relationship with Russia, not making them the boogyman. China and Russia as allies is the worst thing that could happen and it is coming fast and hard. Too bad you idiots are so fucking short sighted. 

Why not build a relationship with China, instead of making them out to be the boogeyman Cooke

5 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Vivek doesn't check all the ☑️ straight 🔳 white ☑️ male boxes necessary to ever win a majority of republicans. The very essence of supporting a non white like him is "progressive" in nature. He may be popular among the "see? Im not a racist" types, but there is only a certain limit he can reach.  (see how far (or not far) Ben Carson and Herman Cain got)

So, let's be realistic and just focus on the White guys.... minus the obvious won't-go-fars like Burgum, Hutchinson... didn't Christie already try? So we have Pence and Desantis left... one who is only known for being in Trump's shadow, and the other, has been falling in popularity and would definitely impose too much government on people's lives, which is what conservatives supposedly oppose... it's just not looking good.

It's going to be Trump. If Trump is not in jail it will be Desantis. Nothing has changed. 

2 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Why not build a relationship with China, instead of making them out to be the boogeyman Cooke

China doesn't want that.  Russia is much closer to a western culture than China. They've also bought up Africa and South America. They literally have the entire 3rd world in debt to them now.  Unless Xi dies or steps down I don't see China being a friend to the world. It's one of the most oppressive countries on earth. No human rights, few freedoms if any. 

Edited by Cooke
7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol you are such a clown. Yeah let’s build a relationship with a murderous empire who’s invasions, occupations, and instability throughout history makes U.S imperialism look like a joke in comparison. I guess if you want endless wars that’s a good approach to take.

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Russia is just an innocent little bystander that America made the boogyman, it's all America's fault for Russia's actions........:kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Russia is just an innocent little bystander that America made the boogyman, it's all America's fault for Russia's actions........:kaz:

You're really bad at gaslighting. 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol you are such a clown. Yeah let’s build a relationship with a murderous empire who’s invasions, occupations, and instability throughout history makes U.S imperialism look like a joke in comparison. I guess if you want endless wars that’s a good approach to take.

The reason you care about Russia is because we spent the last 6 years obsessing over them. Hillary rot your brain.