Republican debate

Russia: Forcibly deports hundreds of thousands of vulnerable Ukrainian children and then puts them in camps designed to brainwash them and turn them against their own country in the most obvious example of genocide in this war

Cooke: bu we should be friends with Russia!11!!1 

GTFO :D 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Less time arguing about how long Twinblade was a Trump supporter and more time laughing at the NPC behaviour of Cooke calling him a Hilary supporter.

Thats the one thing I hope she will change her mind on. If raising the retirement age is a core part of her campaign then its safe to say she is done for.

The question was literally about his alleged concern for Ukraine/tanks over his concern for the US cities.    Pence addressed the two part question in two parts.    That tanks in U

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The reason you care about Russia is because we spent the last 6 years obsessing over them. Hillary rot your brain. 

Lol wtf does this have to do with Hilary? Twinblade has spent the last 6 years praising Trump. This is what I mean by you have canned responses to use regardless if it's relevant or applies to what you're resounding to. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

You're really bad at gaslighting. 

Don't run from your words now. 

"What should have happened during the Obama years was building a relationship with Russia, not making them the boogyman"  :umad:

Innocent Russia was made out to be a boogeyman :kaz:

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

The reason you care about Russia is because we spent the last 6 years obsessing over them. Hillary rot your brain. 

First off who is we? 

Motherfucker you're not American :kaz:

2nd off all.... Twinblade suffering from Hillary rot?? 

Twinblade of all people?? 

Twinblade was a Trump supporter his entire presidency (not anymore) , he initially supported desantis, vivik, Mike Pence etc.... I believe he is supporting Chris Christy now.

Point is he is a republican through and through.   He is against Hillary more than you are against Biden. 

And last but not least... Russia's own actions is what put them where they are, Russia's own actions is what made them the "bad guys".  You keep painting Russia as some innocent bystander. 

Your gullible ass really is lost in the sauce of misinformation for real :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol wtf does this have to do with Hilary? Twinblade has spent the last 6 years praising Trump. This is what I mean by you have canned responses to use regardless if it's relevant or applies to what you're resounding to. 

Why do you keep making stuff up? I haven't praised Trump in a loooooooooooong time. In fact i've done nothing but bash him recently.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Why do you keep making stuff up? I haven't praised Trump in a loooooooooooong time. In fact i've done nothing but bash him recently.

Motherfucker, for the majority of the past six years you spent more time on your knees for Trump than calling him out for anything. Your little goofy ass got excited when you turned into a DeSantis stooge til you soured on him. So like 1 year (at best) out of 6? 

20 hours ago, Twinblade said:

A year is not a long time when you supported him for 6 years. 

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Less time arguing about how long Twinblade was a Trump supporter and more time laughing at the NPC behaviour of Cooke calling him a Hilary supporter. :danylol:

I've said many times that Cooke can't argue anything in real time. He just has his canned comebacks like that one, regardless of who he was accusing of it. 

74757937-12449203-image-a-1_169308882306

Trump is unfortunately still in first place by a significant amount, but I do like to see Nikki Haley pick up quite a bit of support. It looks like Chris Christie and Pence are done for so I think she's my pick.

Maybe Trump will at least consider choosing her for his VP. She could at least be able to steer him in the right direction when it comes to foreign policy. She also shares some of the same views as liberals (like when it comes to abortion) and could bring some to her side.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

74757937-12449203-image-a-1_169308882306

Trump is unfortunately still in first place by a significant amount, but I do like to see Nikki Haley pick up quite a bit of support. It looks like Chris Christie and Pence are done for so I think she's my pick.

Maybe Trump will at least consider choosing her for his VP. She could at least be able to steer him in the right direction when it comes to foreign policy. She also shares some of the same views as liberals (like when it comes to abortion) and could bring some to her side.

Where do you stand on her comments about social security?

16 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Where do you stand on her comments about social security?

Thats the one thing I hope she will change her mind on. If raising the retirement age is a core part of her campaign then its safe to say she is done for.

• Upvote 2
35 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Mike Pence lost the moment he said to Tucker that the US wasn't his focus while simultaneously talking about supporting Ukraine. What a dumbass. :pavarotti: 

When did Pence say such a thing? 

29 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Not my concern. :D 

Mr. YouTube Easily duped Ramza strikes again :kaz:

Here’s the full clip. 

Tucker said" your concerned about tanks in Ukraine, that they don't have enough tanks" ... Pence responded that's not my concern

See this is what happens when you get your news from YouTube clips you easily duped simpleton :umad:

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mr. YouTube Easily duped Ramza strikes again :kaz:

Here’s the full clip. 

Tucker said" your concerned about tanks in Ukraine, that they don't have enough tanks" ... Pence responded that's not my concern

See this is what happens when you get your news from YouTube clips you easily duped simpleton :umad:

Literally the same clip that I posted with 30 seconds of Pence's answer cut short. Should have thought twice before phrasing it this way.

''Where's the concern for the United States?'' After blatantly telling him US cities are going to shit.

''That's not my concern, Tucker.'' 

''I hear this routine from you before Tucker and it's just not my concern.''

Anything he says after that is already passed the point of no return.