Pre ordered Starfield

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The gamepass early access is shady. You’re basically paying half of the game’s MSRP, but it’s still tied to gamepass so if you unsubscribe at some point you lose access to the game….

That's the same thing I did with Forza Horizon 5.

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The gamepass early access is shady. You’re basically paying half of the game’s MSRP, but it’s still tied to gamepass so if you unsubscribe at some point you lose access to the game….

I mean, it’s not shady. It’s pretty obvious I think. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Imagine spending a dollar on the Windows store couldn't be me

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

In addition to the required gamepass sub you’re now paying half the price of a new game to just rent it. That becoming a trend would not be good.

that depends. does it include the dlc (not included in GP)?

25 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

that depends. does it include the dlc (not included in GP)?

It’s whatever’s in the premium edition. I think it’s the dlc, some random soundtrack and skin pack, and of course early access. 

so yeah - you get all the additional shot for just $35 instead of $100 but with the understanding that you still have to actively sub to GP to play it. 

if you don’t like it/want it you of course have the option to outright buy the premium edition. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s whatever’s in the premium edition. I think it’s the dlc, some random soundtrack and skin pack, and of course early access. 

so yeah - you get all the additional shot for just $35 instead of $100 but with the understanding that you still have to actively sub to GP to play it. 

if you don’t like it/want it you of course have the option to outright buy the premium edition. 

ya, that's why i have no issues with this stuff. i did the same thing for fh5.