Bethesda withholding Starfield review copies in the UK

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

You never played the entire story :D  If you don't like the characters that's your fault. The story owns. One thing I give CDPR credit for is only they can write such a dark and depressing story. 

And Night City is fucking glorious, blade runner lmfao, and you didn't finish it either :D  Witcher 3 base game has a bad story as well, it has it's moments like the bog sisters but that Ciri superpower shit was boring as well, I can say the same about that and I quote you:"Like anyone could come up that shit" - the story AND the setting. You think some villages and towns and castles IS THE SUPER ORIGINAL THING. :D 

You guys can complain all you want but the game is just not for you, that's all I'm saying. I like all CDPR games, shame you guys can't get into Cybu.

Absolute generic garbage. :pavarotti: Transhumanism and evil corporations! Wow. Watch out Deus Ex. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You single-handedly kept 76 alive. 

Britfgts?     Motherfucker I will pin your fat ass down and waterboard you with teapot until your teeth rot and fall out. 

who cares what britfgts think, they can't even think straight because they are all starving from malnutrition

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Sabo said:

That definitely wasn't me. I love Witcher 3, one of my top 3 games for last gen, but I've never said anything good about its combat. I think the nicest thing I've said about it was that it was serviceable and functional. I don't think it's terrible but it's definitely not good.

Doesn't matter to me though, what I loved about Witcher 3 was the writing and how the game would constantly surprise me with the unexpected.

It was you, 100%, we also talked about the rats and that weird bug if you enable enemy scaling level with your level, because a thousand rats hit you like a truck :D   (and kill you at some point in the game, like instantly, had to turn that off for a moment lol)

We talked about how bad the combat was, and we both agreed that it LOOKED GOOD - like did you even read what I wrote, I never said you said it was GOOD or neither I said it was GOOD. We both agreed it is BAD but it can look cool - visually, cutting people to shreds. You said you never had problem with the combat. 

And like I mentioned I agree again, it's what I just said in that long ass text - even listing all the CDPR games, they all have trash combat/gameplay, they are about the story, characters and environments first and foremost.

Edited by kaz
25 minutes ago, kaz said:

It was you, 100%, we also talked about the rats and that weird bug if you enable enemy scaling level with your level, because a thousand rats hit you like a truck :D   (and kill you at some point in the game, like instantly, had to turn that off for a moment lol)

We talked about how bad the combat was, and we both agreed that it LOOKED GOOD - like did you even read what I wrote, I never said you said it was GOOD or neither I said it was GOOD. We both agreed it is BAD but it can look cool - visually, cutting people to shreds. You said you never had problem with the combat. 

And like I mentioned I agree again, it's what I just said in that long ass text - even listing all the CDPR games, they all have trash combat/gameplay, they are about the story, characters and environments first and foremost.

I have no recollection of this conversation. You seem pretty sure though so I'll just your word for it.