Bethesda withholding Starfield review copies in the UK

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You single-handedly kept 76 alive. 

Britfgts?     Motherfucker I will pin your fat ass down and waterboard you with teapot until your teeth rot and fall out. 

who cares what britfgts think, they can't even think straight because they are all starving from malnutrition

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I mean cherry picking regions is different than sites 

i mean, they singled out quite a few sites, the most popular one being eurogamer (which is weird since DF had a copy) https://www.eurogamer.net/eurogamer-and-bethesda-starfield

which they changed after eurogamer posted about it. it may mean nothing, but it's weird.

also, the invisible wall issue is definitely odd too.

https://kotaku.com/starfield-scifi-open-world-rpg-exploration-planets-leak-1850780248

i will start playing this once the hype wears off and i hear "true" impressions. i hope it owns. i would love a space RPG.

Just now, Remij said:

Payback for the CMA trying to block their deal.  

When it's done MS will send UK reviewers cloud only codes :hest:

ha possibly, but DF and other uk sites have it. they just targeted certain places.

• Geese 1
16 minutes ago, Cell said:

Britfgts?

Shocked-gif GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Motherfucker I will pin your fat ass down and waterboard you with teapot until your teeth rot and fall out. 

man, I knew it would piss you off, I didn't expect you to respond so fast though, starving ass mofo :D  

TLHBO too :D 

Edited by kaz
  • NPC 1

No one cares, it could score a 1/10 and it will sell millions. Even Fallout 76 refuses to die, keep that in mind. Nothing can stop Bethesda, the best open world RPG devs in the business. 

You have all been raped. Go play Cyberjunk, fools. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

You single-handedly kept 76 alive. 

Nah, Fallout junkies are even worse than me. There are no levels cap in 76 and you see players in the level 1000+ all the time. That's over 3000+ hours of gameplay. I was like level 132 after 300 hours. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

FO76 sucked so bad lmao

It owns after like four years of updates and massive changes. :killzone:  And they still manage to fuck up things and piss off their fanbase with every new update. :D 

I played it for a bit recently. Couldnt get into it. I really liked FO4 so i was disappointed. Bethesda games map and compass also suck fucking ass. Hope SF doesnt have the same shit but it prob will

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I played it for a bit recently. Couldnt get into it. I really liked FO4 so i was disappointed. Bethesda games map and compass also suck fucking ass. Hope SF doesnt have the same shit but it prob will

I like it more than FO4 in a few ways. Real time VATS was a nice change of pace. Also, building one house for yourself that you can rebuild anywhere is better than having to build fucking shitty ass settlements all over the fucking map for dumb ass NPCs.