Bethesda withholding Starfield review copies in the UK

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Government Security agencies around the world should use FO76 to torture people. I can't think of anything more painful than being forced to play that game.

What's so bad about FO76? The worst thing is the deceptive 'free to play' business model that force high level players to get a sub or otherwise it's unplayable. 

And I guess the story is weak but that goes with being a MMO. That and dungeons being instances, so if you lose your connection you're back to square one and lose all progress. That's the reason I stopped playing because I lost connection in the hardest dungeon, just before I finally had my nukes.

Otherwise, the Appalachian region is awesome, probably one of the best and largest Bethesda map. The community interactions are awesome. The gameplay is pretty good. The character builds options are deep and limitless. There's a shit load of content to like for Fallout fans. It's constantly updated with new stuff.

I fail to see why you hate it so much other than being the trendy thing because the game had no content back during it's launch in 2018. 

You're all clown Bethesda haters on this forum anyway. FO4 sucked, Skyrim sucked, Oblivion is the worst game ever. Lmao, bunch of try hard. Stick to Cyberjank, a game with a less advanced open world than 2003 Morrowind. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You single-handedly kept 76 alive. 

Britfgts?     Motherfucker I will pin your fat ass down and waterboard you with teapot until your teeth rot and fall out. 

who cares what britfgts think, they can't even think straight because they are all starving from malnutrition

Posted Images

I liked FO4 a lot and Skyrim was great. Never finished it but i put a lot of time into it. CyberPunk is way better than FO76 lmao. Oblivion was TRASH tho. FO76 felt like a cheap knockoff FO game. Cause thats what it is.

Im not a bethesda hater. FO76 just isnt that good. Shouldnt have to wait years for a game to be just ok 

14 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I liked FO4 a lot and Skyrim was great. Never finished it but i put a lot of time into it. CyberPunk is way better than FO76 lmao. Oblivion was TRASH tho. FO76 felt like a cheap knockoff FO game. Cause thats what it is.

Im not a bethesda hater. FO76 just isnt that good. Shouldnt have to wait years for a game to be just ok 

That's fine. Cyberpunk is still a terrible RPG though. 

9 hours ago, Mr. House said:

What's so bad about FO76? The worst thing is the deceptive 'free to play' business model that force high level players to get a sub or otherwise it's unplayable. 

And I guess the story is weak but that goes with being a MMO. That and dungeons being instances, so if you lose your connection you're back to square one and lose all progress. That's the reason I stopped playing because I lost connection in the hardest dungeon, just before I finally had my nukes.

Otherwise, the Appalachian region is awesome, probably one of the best and largest Bethesda map. The community interactions are awesome. The gameplay is pretty good. The character builds options are deep and limitless. There's a shit load of content to like for Fallout fans. It's constantly updated with new stuff.

I fail to see why you hate it so much other than being the trendy thing because the game had no content back during it's launch in 2018. 

You're all clown Bethesda haters on this forum anyway. FO4 sucked, Skyrim sucked, Oblivion is the worst game ever. Lmao, bunch of try hard. Stick to Cyberjank, a game with a less advanced open world than 2003 Morrowind. 

Skyrim was amazing, probably my GOTG.

Fallout 4 was disappointing at first but serviceable at best.

I never tried FO76.

However, there is a lot of Bethesda haters ever since they went MS exclusive. A bunch of stupid cows that hate great games but love tranny flag infested woke games.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Thats because cp is basically a FPS with some RPG like elements. Still was a good game. Gonna play it again on my new PC when it ships.

I agree with that. It's a fine open world action/FPS game but Witcher 3 is a much better RPG in my opinion. So I expected better. 

4 hours ago, Mr. House said:

I agree with that. It's a fine open world action/FPS game but Witcher 3 is a much better RPG in my opinion. So I expected better. 

oof sorry for the long text, if oyu want to just skip it it's fine with me, just have to get this out once in a while :D 

It's ok I get some of you hate cybu for the wrong reasons, but CDPR never did good combat. Hell even witcher 1 (which is also the best witcher game because of the story and pacing, except for hearts of stone story with gaunter o' dim) had the best combat and that was some JRPG barebones shite, remember the just clicking the sword icon when a flame appeared to deal max damage, and then you would switch between stances for single target, multitarget and some strong attack. 

Witcher 2 the absolute worst combat ever, clunky as fuck and with one of the skills, you can roll farther and are faster than running so you end up rolling around like sonic on coke.

Witcher 3 absolute gibberish floaty combat - I think I agreed with Sabo once that Witcher 3 combat looked cool when you did those finisher moves, beheading dudes and cutting limbs BUT I'm saying the gameplay sucks as well even if it had more RPG mechanics which are also just not necessary. 

Cybu is like a FPS with barebones melee combat, (the hacking stuff stands out), it looks cool but that's all, most skills are meaningless for combat because they are boring %-increase and the game is too easy anyway. It is still a RPG though.

You guys don't like the setting, the city it seems and can't for whatever reason not get into the story which is amazing. I love female  V, it has some amazing side quests (which most people never played because they start later in the game, like Rivers investigation, or that president couple, or a chrome girl doing something shitty and you have to take care of things but she's a bich and you have so many options to deal with that quest line many times).

The thing is that Witcher 3 progression feels more natural and has better pacing. You enter a place and do stuff, talk to people, do sides then move on. Of course you can also just leave. I'm saying Cybu isn't like that at all - it turns into a "What am I gonna do now?"-game. And I understand that people don't like it. And the way missions start, with boring "gigs" inbetween, people constantly phoning you and want you to shoot up some people lol. But even those had always a bit of lore (shards to read) or something else happening.

I just will never understand the argument that the game has bland combat because CDPR sucks at it. always. and the big part is the story and characters and world building.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, kaz said:

oof sorry for the long text, if oyu want to just skip it it's fine with me, just have to get this out once in a while :D 

It's ok I get some of you hate cybu for the wrong reasons, but CDPR never did good combat. Hell even witcher 1 (which is also the best witcher game because of the story and pacing, except for hearts of stone story with gaunter o' dim) had the best combat and that was some JRPG barebones shite, remember the just clicking the sword icon when a flame appeared to deal max damage, and then you would switch between stances for single target, multitarget and some strong attack. 

Witcher 2 the absolute worst combat ever, clunky as fuck and with one of the skills, you can roll farther and are faster than running so you end up rolling around like sonic on coke.

Witcher 3 absolute gibberish floaty combat - I think I agreed with Sabo once that Witcher 3 combat looked cool when you did those finisher moves, beheading dudes and cutting limbs BUT I'm saying the gameplay sucks as well even if it had more RPG mechanics which are also just not necessary. 

Cybu is like a FPS with barebones melee combat, (the hacking stuff stands out), it looks cool but that's all, most skills are meaningless for combat because they are boring %-increase and the game is too easy anyway. It is still a RPG though.

You guys don't like the setting, the city it seems and can't for whatever reason not get into the story which is amazing. I love female  V, it has some amazing side quests (which most people never played because they start later in the game, like Rivers investigation, or that president couple, or a chrome girl doing something shitty and you have to take care of things but she's a bich and you have so many options to deal with that quest line many times).

The thing is that Witcher 3 progression feels more natural and has better pacing. You enter a place and do stuff, talk to people, do sides then move on. Of course you can also just leave. I'm saying Cybu isn't like that at all - it turns into a "What am I gonna do now?"-game. And I understand that people don't like it. And the way missions start, with boring "gigs" inbetween, people constantly phoning you and want you to shoot up some people lol. But even those had always a bit of lore (shards to read) or something else happening.

I just will never understand the argument that the game has bland combat because CDPR sucks at it. always. and the big part is the story and characters and world building.

Don't get me wrong. Witcher 3 combat is fucking terrible. Cybercuck has much better core gameplay. 

But the story and it's world are just fucking awful. Like anyone could come up that shit, Blade Runner came out like 40 years ago for fuck sake. Granted I never finished it and didn't that far into it but in comparison Witcher 3 narrative had me captivated at that point in the game. Meanwhile I didn't give a shit what happened in 2077. Terrible characters, plot and story. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Mr. House said:

I like it more than FO4 in a few ways. Real time VATS was a nice change of pace. Also, building one house for yourself that you can rebuild anywhere is better than having to build fucking shitty ass settlements all over the fucking map for dumb ass NPCs.

I think this is going to be one of Starfield's issues. Instead of building one massive, fully fleshed out base the game seems to push you towards building multiple of them across a bunch of non descript planets and I think thats going to get old fast, especially if you have to spend a bunch of time grinding to get enough resources to make those bases possible.

21 hours ago, Mr. House said:

I like it more than FO4 in a few ways. Real time VATS was a nice change of pace. Also, building one house for yourself that you can rebuild anywhere is better than having to build fucking shitty ass settlements all over the fucking map for dumb ass NPCs.

I think this is going to be one of Starfield's issues. Instead of building one massive, fully fleshed out base the game seems to push you towards building multiple of them across a bunch of non descript planets and I think thats going to get old fast, especially if you have to spend a bunch of time grinding to get enough resources to make those bases possible.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yep, FO4 is proof of that. It depends how integral it is to the story though in Starfield.

FO4 took it to the extreme with randomly generated quests related to settlements. It was really annoying, ultimately drag the whole thing down, which is fine if you only play it for the main story I guess. 

6 hours ago, kaz said:

That definitely wasn't me. I love Witcher 3, one of my top 3 games for last gen, but I've never said anything good about its combat. I think the nicest thing I've said about it was that it was serviceable and functional. I don't think it's terrible but it's definitely not good.

Doesn't matter to me though, what I loved about Witcher 3 was the writing and how the game would constantly surprise me with the unexpected.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

We know why you ran away to your twitter incubation chamber for the past few months :tom: 

Copium :drake:

The lemming cuck is beside himself with grief and is lashing out in anger after gobbling up Phil and Todd’s balls for the last year and they still delivered him the biggest flop of the generation :mickeyj:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Copium :drake:

The lemming cuck is beside himself with grief and is lashing out in anger after gobbling up Phil and Todd’s balls for the last year and they still delivered him the biggest flop of the generation :mickeyj:

Ninja PS5 + 4090 PC Gamer lmfao.. don't EVER talk to me breh... yous a clown for real :tom: 

23 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Don't get me wrong. Witcher 3 combat is fucking terrible. Cybercuck has much better core gameplay. 

But the story and it's world are just fucking awful. Like anyone could come up that shit, Blade Runner came out like 40 years ago for fuck sake. Granted I never finished it and didn't that far into it but in comparison Witcher 3 narrative had me captivated at that point in the game. Meanwhile I didn't give a shit what happened in 2077. Terrible characters, plot and story. 

You never played the entire story :D  If you don't like the characters that's your fault. The story owns. One thing I give CDPR credit for is only they can write such a dark and depressing story. 

And Night City is fucking glorious, blade runner lmfao, and you didn't finish it either :D  Witcher 3 base game has a bad story as well, it has it's moments like the bog sisters but that Ciri superpower shit was boring as well, I can say the same about that and I quote you:"Like anyone could come up that shit" - the story AND the setting. You think some villages and towns and castles IS THE SUPER ORIGINAL THING. :D 

You guys can complain all you want but the game is just not for you, that's all I'm saying. I like all CDPR games, shame you guys can't get into Cybu.

Edited by kaz