STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's too fake of a hermit to not realize what he just said

Huh? This mod takes literally 1-2 minutes to install. 

Also what's with the constant goal post moves. First you lied and said it was paid. Then you lied and said it wasn't DLSS3. Now you're  lying on to the difficulty of modding? How many times can you be wrong?

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

It also has the least reviews (only 51). Gonna drop once more sites are added :mjgrin:

he knows this..............but he thinks that if he stands on the end of the Titanic that's still above water, then he can try and sell us on the idea that everything is currently fine.:mjgrin:

• Geese 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

thanks for finally admitting that its a mod, to a mod:drake:

It's part of the mod's installation process.....

You get the DLSS file from nvidia and the mod from Nexus, and you put them both in the SF folder. I've been doing this for several games for years now since I've had an Nvidia GPU when the games are too slow to update DLSS on their own.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

It's part of the mod's installation process.....

You get the DLSS file from nvidia and the mod from Nexus, and you put them both in the SF folder. I've been doing this for several games for years now since I've had an Nvidia GPU when the games are too slow to update DLSS on their own.

LOL not having any DLSS  = "too slow to update on their own"

I love how he tries to bullshit and surgarcoat every single way he gets shafted.

LOL, he's even piecing together mods...........since they got fucked over by a hacker that they were relying on for their mods

And that's the point..........they keep on getting fucked over, because nobody respects them to begin with:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL not having any DLSS  = "too slow to update on their own"

I love how he tries to bullshit and surgarcoat every single way he gets shafted.

LOL, he's even piecing together mods...........since they got fucked over by a hacker that they were relying on for their mods

And that's the point..........they keep on getting fucked over, because nobody respects them to begin with:drake:

I have no clue what you're talking about. It took me 2 minutes to install this mod. I had experience in doing this from replacing Cyberpunk's DLSS file with a new one last year. It's a very similar process.

Just now, Substatic said:

I have no clue what you're talking about.

no, you do, you're just pretending to play dumb.

you think you telling me how fast you have to scramble to do a mod, for your mod, makes you look less embarassing :drake:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I have no clue what you're talking about. It took me 2 minutes to install this mod. I had experience in doing this from replacing Cyberpunk's DLSS file with a new one last year. It's a very similar process.

lmfao Derpy acting like putting a DLL file in a directory is tough :mj: 

It's definitely less of an effort than Jerry's been putting in here all afternoon arguing with you about meaningless shit :ovolol: 

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

you think you telling me how fast you have to scramble to do a mod, for your mod, makes you look less embarassing 

I'm not sure what to tell you if you think this is difficult. It took me 2 minutes, you're just dragging a few files over. I've had much more "difficult" Morrowind and Oblivion modding.

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I'm not sure what to tell you if you think this is difficult. It took me 2 minutes, you're just dragging a few files over. I've had much more "difficult" Morrowind and Oblivion modding.

Jerry's just mad that you can take a few files, drag them into a directory, and make the game you're playing perform much better... while he can't even drag his ass to his couch and turn on his PS5 to play a game period :tom: 

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmfao Derpy acting like putting a DLL file in a directory is tough :mj: 

It's definitely less of an effort than Jerry's been putting in here all afternoon arguing with you about meaningless shit :ovolol: 

Where did I say that?

Go ahead, quote where I said anything other than me laughing "you having to mod a mod"

I'll wait:mjgrin:

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I'm not sure what to tell you if you think this is difficult. It took me 2 minutes

Did you have trouble reading my post:

Do you need me to post it again?

Here:

you think you telling me how fast you have to scramble to do a mod, for your mod, makes you look less embarassing :drake:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerry's just mad that you can take a few files, drag them into a directory

because even popular modders don't respect you, that they're CHARGING YOU MONEY for their mods :lawl::lawl:

I love how they both think they can gloss over the very thing we're making fun of them about

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because even popular modders don't respect you, that they're CHARGING YOU MONEY for their mods :lawl::lawl:

I love how they both think they can gloss over the very thing we're making fun of them about

Nobody respects you because you spent your entire afternoon arguing about something completely meaningless shit... lmfao get a grip fuckhead :tom:

Spends all day arguing about 88 vs 87

Spends all day arguing about dragging a couple of files over into a directory

Sony doesn't respect you because they charge for online.. and they must REALLY not respect you because they just upped their prices massively :hehe: 

And what's really hilarious about that is that you're paying that money... and NOT PLAYING YOUR PS5 :lawl: :omglol:

8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Bethesda does this for PS/XB version of their games.

No UNOFFICIAL MODS........by independent modders, ARE CHARGING YOU:lawl:

that's how little respect your get:hest:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody respects you because you spent your entire afternoon arguing about something completely meaningless shit... lmfao get a grip fuckhead :tom:

Spends all day arguing about 88 vs 87

Spends all day arguing about dragging a couple of files over into a directory

Sony doesn't respect you because they charge for online.. and they must REALLY not respect you because they just upped their prices massively :hehe: 

And what's really hilarious about that is that you're paying that money... and NOT PLAYING YOUR PS5 :lawl: :omglol:

:lawl:Wild Donkey over here, is kicking all over the place

ANDALE!! [whip] ANDALE BURRO!

Just now, Substatic said:

This literally happens to a higher % of Mods of PS and XBOX for BGS games......

No..........name me unofficial mods, from independent modders that they charge for on PS and XBox.

I'll wait.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..........name me unofficial mods, from independent modders that they charge for on PS and XBox.

You just made that qualifier and goal post move up when I brought up the fact it happens more for Consoles.

Here was your original claim:

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because even popular modders don't respect you, that they're CHARGING YOU MONEY for their mods 

No mention of unofficial when you first brought this up, and I'm not sure why that would even matter whether they are official or not.  

A larger % of mods are paid on consoles, and you have a fraction of mods in general. :tom: Why would you bring this up lmao.

Edited by Substatic