You can fly from planet to planet in Starfield

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

You’re trying to tell us you spent 100+ hours in ES mobile but you don’t want to play SF????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL oh man, this guy is coming in to try and help them.

Hey Fakeboy Lemij.................try to use Bald Cucky Dick Tucky's example, maybe that will work.:hest:

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

gonna watch them perform the dance, as hard as they can

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Jerry can’t afford early access, he’s playing GEARS of war LMFAO 

8AldhZV.png

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

135 games played :ahmad: Hes a pretty dedicated lemming

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

So sad and pathetic the lemmings damage controlling this filthy flop which is the biggest flop of the last decade by far. :omglol:

Remember how they tried the "No Man's Sky was the biggest flop ever!!!":lemming: strategy within the first 24 hours?

Feels like a lifetime ago.

:lawl: You can fly to PNG images of planets.

There's no actual planets in this turd :kaz:

There was no "planet" when she got to Pluto. She just clipped into a jpeg lol. 

This is the trash that you lemtards have been hyping for years  that MS spent $7.5 billion acquiring :mj:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: You can fly to PNG images of planets.

There's no actual planets in this turd :kaz:

There was no "planet" when she got to Pluto. She just clipped into a jpeg lol. 

This is the trash that you lemtards have been hyping for years  that MS spent $7.5 billion acquiring :mj:

LMFAO Ninja PS5 + 4090 PC Gamer! :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Remember how they tried the "No Man's Sky was the biggest flop ever!!!":lemming: strategy within the first 24 hours?

Feels like a lifetime ago.

I mean it was. Y'all have to grow up and deal with Ls. Yes, the Xbox takes more Ls than anyone else but lots of stuff is good and even more it is bad. I heard No Man's Sky is good now and been curious to play it for years now but it sucked at launch. StarField doesn't suck, but it's a flop by SW hype standards. Definitely not sales. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean it was. Y'all have to grow up and deal with Ls. Yes, the Xbox takes more Ls than anyone else but lots of stuff is good and even more it is bad. I heard No Man's Sky is good now and been curious to play it for years now but it sucked at launch. StarField doesn't suck, but it's a flop by SW hype standards. Definitely not sales. 

NMS didn't flop in sales either. In fact, it was mega successful and is the reason Sean Murray has kept releasing updates for it for years.

Starfield is a mega flop not just by Systemwars standards but by every standard as well. MS spent $.7.5 billion on this turd and lemshits hyped it to the moon as the "game of the generation". The game is a step back for Bethesda too, not nearly as good as Skyrim or their older games.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LMFAO Ninja PS5 + 4090 PC Gamer! :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

:dbry: The retard has no comeback because he knows I'm right. This is what getting raped looks like.

Edited by FIREPOWER
42 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

NMS didn't flop in sales either. In fact, it was mega successful and is the reason Sean Murray has kept releasing updates for it for years.

Starfield is a mega flop not just by Systemwars standards but by every standard as well. MS spent $.7.5 billion on this turd and lemshits hyped it to the moon as the "game of the generation". The game is a step back for Bethesda too, not nearly as good as Skyrim or their older games.

:dbry: The retard has no comeback because he knows I'm right. This is what getting raped looks like.

Your twitter feed is my comeback for every one of your shitty posts from now on.  So fucking embarrassing.. LMFAO

49 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I never said it was a sales flop but it was a flop on the level of Star Field if not worse. To be fair no one was claiming that NMS was going to be the best game ever, like Xbox nerds did with SF but the devs didn't put their heads down and spend a full year fixing the game because it was so good at launch. They did it because they knew the game was a disappointment. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I never said it was a sales flop but it was a flop on the level of Star Field if not worse. To be fair no one was claiming that NMS was going to be the best game ever, like Xbox nerds did with SF but the devs didn't put their heads down and spend a full year fixing the game because it was so good at launch. They did it because they knew the game was a disappointment. 

lolno, not even close.

Starfield was hyped as the next gaming Jesus. The only games to get the hype that Starfield got was were CP2077, Halo Infinite, and GTAV, RDR2, Elden Ring, etc.  nothing else comes close.

NMS wasn't anywhere close to that. It was a cool looking space game that people were hyped to play from an unknown and untested indie dev but no one ever claimed it would be the game of the gen like lemshits did with Starfield.

Starfield was the game MS spent $7.5 Billion to ensure it wouldn't come to Playstation and it's the game that MS pivoted to after Halo Infinite flopped as Xbox's savior.

NMS was a disappointment at launch but to claim it was as big of a disappointment as Starfield is disingenuous and a joke. Nobody was buying limited edition consoles of NMS and Sony never propped it as the game to "save" PlayStation like MS is currently doing with Starfield. Sony also never spent millions of dollars hyping and promoting NMS or making limited edition consoles and controllers for it. MS freaking had a Starfield Direct just to showcase the game on its own where other games wouldn't distract from it. Sony never did anything remotely close to this for NMS.

:mj: Are we really comparing the first game from an indie studio like Hello Games flopping to the flop of the latest tentpole from the "legendary creators of Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrorwind, and Fallout"?

Edited by FIREPOWER

LOL cows are the most pathetic fucks out there... my god :sabu: 

F5JUwB5WkAAKkW3?format=jpg&name=large

Cory should be fired too then, since he's promoted Xbox games.  Neil Druckmann should also be fired too because he constantly promotes the Steam Deck and PC...  :tom: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Cory should be fired too then, since he's promoted Xbox games.  Neil Druckmann should also be fired too because he constantly promotes the Steam Deck and PC...  :tom: 

:hest:he's still melting down and is now trying to find something about any Sony employee:hest:

Lemming Meltdown: Day 5

[Law & Order Sound]

• dead 1
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Day 5 of Lemij’s glorious meltdown of Starflop flopping :hest:

You can’t make this shit up, the cope is real :kaz:

IMG_7477.thumb.jpeg.c371418cebad9bfd9ba28340c899acc4.jpegIMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Ninja PS5 + 4090 PC Gamer :rofls: :rofl: 

Jesus christ your twitter is so fucking sad and pathetic dude.. you're not just like this here... you're like this everyhere, every minute of every day... so fucking MAD  :kaz: 

Screenshot-2023-09-04-164833.png Screenshot-2023-09-04-164839.png

Screenshot-2023-09-04-165320.png

Screenshot-2023-09-04-165356.png

Dude takes his full time job of "calling out the hypocrisy in the Xbox community on twitter VERY seriously :rofls: :rofl: :sabu: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

Alanah's got the best titties in the business my god :lawd: