Starflop is getting review bombed on Metacritic and Xbox App on PC (TLHBFR!!!)

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes, because that's what this thread is about.

starfield reviews dropping EVERYWHERE

yes, that's exactly what they thread was about

did you think you were going to get by..............on semantics?

Do you want me to create another thread specifically for Starfield steam reviews continually dropping?????????????:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

Just now, Remij said:

It's always hilarious when Jerky begins a post with "lemme get this straight.." it's always some completely stupid retarded take which ALWAYS completely misses the mark or fails to make a point :lawl: 

Nope, its exactly in line with this thread.

So lemme get this straight..................this imbecile thought he could win an argument because I wasn't talking about meta critic user reviews for starfield dropping.

................but Steam reviews............which are EVEN MORE LEGITIMATE reviews............and therefore even more damning............dropping shouldn't be discussed here

:lawl:That was his "strategy" to win an argument against me.

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

When did I hype it as GOTG? :mroff:

Youre playing it because you love it :hehe:

Dude literally had two courses of action with this game...  It was either going to score great at GS and IGN and he was ready to post pics from his 4090 PC on twitter dunking idiot lemmings claiming how much better it was for him than it is for them.... or the game was going to flop and he was going to dunk on idiot lemmings for that alone :tom: 

This guy is SO fucking transparent... it's pathetic.  And he's only playing the game now so he can attempt to own people for "not playing the game they 'hyped'"...  He's just like Jerry... buys shit so he can attempt to give himself some validity when he talks shit about it.. he actually thinks he's being slick and that people haven't noticed :tom: 

Edited by Remij
38 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

When did I hype it as GOTG? :mroff:

Youre playing it because you love it :hehe:

I play lots of mid games, it's the only way to truly appreciate great games when you play a mid game and compare it to better games directly. That way when I say Starfield is a flop and a mediocre space game I actually know what I'm talking about unlike you retards that blindly hate every Sony game without playing them.

I also played Halo Infinite afterall and that game was some mediocre trash, don't flatter yourself. This game is a 7/10 flop.

Cope harder :hest:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
43 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

624913278_Screenshot2023-09-07183036.thumb.png.e8a798f0b8231eeac4d99d504bc2faeb.png

Cope :cruise:

lmao what retard still has a HDD :tom:

Also 25K >>>>>>> 500 people. Exponentially superior sample size.  Oh and it  seems like that App can be review bombed by randoms too,

Getting review-bombed by PlayStation owners was something that was rumored before the title’s release. There was speculation going on that PS fans were apparently forming a secret community tasked to review bomb Bethesda’s RPG as soon as it dropped.

Apparently there now seems to be more merit to these rumors, as Starfield is now actually being review-bombed on the Microsoft Store and is currently sitting on a 2.8 rating. A user on X (formerly Twitter) raised this request while stating:

Steam reviews are the only trustworthy source.

Edited by Substatic
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

so let me get this straight.....lemmings and hermits are saying that.........COWS are buying the steam version of Starfield, so that they can leave a negative review. And that's why the review score is going down?

And they're trying to say that with a straight face?:drake:

They've been conspiracy nuts for years. They think the entire industry is out to oppress the innocent underdog Microsoft who only wants whats best for gamers. They actually believe this.