The time has come. Soon I'll become part of the master race

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I just checked. 

There are many versions of it.

It goes from 900 to 1000.

Which one is it?

I am thinking with this card, I should be all set for at least a few years.

Whichever brand you want.

Yea, this card will easily last you a few years.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

$1500 and that doesn’t even include a pci 4.0 ssd. Christ pc gaming is too much nowadays

What a weird component to focus on. Is he missing out on any gaming performance by not going with a PCI-e 4.0 drive? No. Can he spend another $50 to get one? Yes.

Not to mention his build has a fucking 7900 XT in it. Just shows how out of touch people's price expectations are when a lemming can build a PC with one of the best GPUs on the market for $500 less than the minimum other people are throwing out. :D

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What a weird component to focus on. Is he missing out on any gaming performance by not going with a PCI-e 4.0 drive? No. Can he spend another $50 to get one? Yes.

Not to mention his build has a fucking 7900 XT in it. Just shows how out of touch people's price expectations are when a lemming can build a PC with one of the best GPUs on the market for $500 less than the minimum other people are throwing out. :D

Twinky will find a way to bitch about anything when it comes to PC... He uses the fact that he continually makes bad decisions when purchasing his own to project onto others that everything is a bad deal :tom: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Twinky will find a way to bitch about anything when it comes to PC... He uses the fact that he continually makes bad decisions when purchasing his own to project onto others that everything is a bad deal :tom: 

He love playing PC games at low settings on a gay little handheld made for kids though. 

Then he wonders ''why am I still a virgin?'' It's right there, in his hands, literally. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

He love playing PC games at low settings on a gay little handheld made for kids though. 

Then he wonders ''why am I still a virgin?'' It's right there, in his hands, literally. 

giphy.gif

I'm not a virgin and I have a gay little handheld PC :sass2::smoke: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I'm not a virgin and I have a gay little handheld PC :sass2::smoke: 

You also been fucking the same predictable hole for more than decade. If your wife divorced you you'd realize you have 0 game. 

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

He’s spending $1500 and can’t even get a SSD on par with $400 current gen consoles.

Just now, Mr. House said:

You also been fucking the same predictable hole for more than decade. If your wife divorced you you'd realize you have 0 game. 

giphy.gif

Ain't no shame in having zero game for being with the same dame even if your attempt to blame my lack of game on my flame is lame :sass2:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He’s spending $1500 and can’t even get a SSD on par with $400 current gen consoles.

:cosby2: 

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound Twinky?  :wonder: 

He OBVIOUSLY could buy a PC for $1500 with a Gen4 drive... but he is prioritizing having a better GPU... instead of a SSD speed which isn't going to make a single lick of difference...