Leaked MS internal emails: Phil Spencer bought himself a PS5 with the Horizon Forbidden West Bundle (TLHBFR!!!)

https://www.theverge.com/2023/9/18/23878386/microsoft-sony-ps5-playstation-reaction-price-increase-internal-emails

Spencer then explains he purchased a PS5 in August 2022. “Sony has been force bundling HZD for $50 [additional] for awhile now,” said Spencer. “I bought my PS5 2 weeks ago and only option was HZD bundle at $549.” HZD incorrectly refers to Horizon Zero Dawn here, as it was Horizon Forbidden West that Sony bundled with the PS5.

SBeaRhx.thumb.jpg.dcbfce6f53dfa37a7c17b8bc1f831c17.jpg

F6Uimh4X0AMKzur.thumb.jpg.5a07f07429d4a4fcde02d59863af9e58.jpg

:mj: Imagine lemshits trying to convince everyone that the ShitBox is worth getting over a PS5 when Phil himself has already abandoned that sinking ship.

:drake: Now we know why Xbox is shit, Phil is actually a cow double agent sent to sabotage Xbox from within.

:cruise: TLHBFR!!!!

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1

I would think this is normal as you can only win the war if you know your enemy as well as yourself. Typical strategy from the Art of War text.

Why wouldn't Sony execs have an Xbox and switch?  Same reason as to why wouldn't Nintendo execs have Xbox, PS5, and Steam deck?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No wonder Fakeboy Lemij still keeps on defending him. :drake:

lmao.. dude you think you have me pegged.. but you literally couldn't be more wrong lmfao.  If I'm a Playstation fakeboy, you're an Xbox fakeboy. :tom: 

You're subbed to GamePass

You made a thread asking for someone to sell you their Xbox

You claim it was for your brother or nephew.. but there's no proof of that

You hate on Xbox here... but really you're a massive Xbox fanboy and are too embarrassed to admit it :reg: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao.. dude you think you have me pegged.. but you literally couldn't be more wrong lmfao.  If I'm a Playstation fakeboy, you're an Xbox fakeboy. :tom: 

You're subbed to GamePass

You made a thread asking for someone to sell you their Xbox

You claim it was for your brother or nephew.. but there's no proof of that

You hate on Xbox here... but really you're a massive Xbox fanboy and are too embarrassed to admit it :reg: 

Oh man, he's so angry

I also laughed because he instantly knew WHAT THE HORIZON BUNDLE BOX LOOKED LIKE and commented on the photo, immediately.:tom:

@FIREPOWER

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's so angry

I also laughed because he instantly knew WHAT THE HORIZON BUNDLE BOX LOOKED LIKE and commented on the photo, immediately.:tom:

I know that bundles.... advertise the game that's bundled with it :lemming: 

OMG you actually thought that was some "gotcha"... that I could clearly see it was a bog standard PS5 box.... that's what you're going to base this Jerry-go-round around huh,  :tom: 

Lmfao. Last time he touched his Xbox was to play Redflop and Sevenfield.

Cost of these games so far: 7.5 billion. 

Don't worry, Shithesda is going to update Fallout 76 and ESO.

And Todd Howard is going to retire.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Geese 1