How big should Switch 2’s screen be?

3 hours ago, Remij said:

I've had this preview for months :tom: 

LOL, I love how its been available for months, but nobody has tested it this entire time.

I mean, I know you guys didn't actually use the thing in real life.........but I didn't know it was THAT BAD:lawl:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both at launch is the best consumer move, but my prediction would be just the LCD at launch and the OLED model down the line to get people to double dip/have easier logistics at launch with only 1 SKU

And there we have the flip-flop   All that bragging about the OLED and how they couldn't go back, and now it's reduced to..."well actually Nintendo's LCD screens still look great....just no

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're just a known liar.

The other screen from that chinese-manufactred valve-branded handheld does have light bleed, as been reported before.

Except, now the colors are warmer when it bleed. Congratulations on that:reg:

Nope.  Wrong again on every account.

LOL will be funny watching you having to LIE again claiming that Switch 2's LCD is somehow special :tom: 

You don't even play your Switch.  You're a complete fakeboy.. and it's funny how you've tried to project everything that you are onto others on this forum.  

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I love how its been available for months, but nobody has tested it this entire time.

I mean, I know you guys didn't actually use the thing in real life.........but I didn't know it was THAT BAD:lawl:

It's been in beta channels.

You expected us here, on this forum, to test it and report in to you? :drake: 

Every person on this forum with a Steam Deck uses it more than you use your PS5, or Switch for that matter.. and THAT is a fact :mj: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Nope.  Wrong again on every account.

LOL will be funny watching you having to LIE again claiming that Switch 2's LCD is somehow special :tom: 

You don't even play your Switch.  You're a complete fakeboy.. and it's funny how you've tried to project everything that you are onto others on this forum.  

I love how he answers nothing about his chinese-made valve-branded handheld......since he has no actual information

He's just a well-known liar, And he's now trying to talk about me and RUNNING AWAY FROM SOMETHING HE BROUGHT UP.

I got him running away from his own claim...........because he has no evidence to backup his claim.

340445253_Screenshot2023-09-22at20-47-07r_SteamDeck-Noticedahugebacklightbleedinthedark.Hasanyonegottensimilarandtriedtofixitorisitnotpossible.thumb.png.55ba4b6fe1bc3e3d278b5a4a94feed86.png

That's 8 months ago...........in other words, STILL OCCURING in 2023 :lawl::lawl::lawl:

58 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's been in beta channels.

Which.............doesn't...........answer............my.............question.............at..............all.

I guess nobody in the "beta channel" for that thing has any technical proficiency to measure that.

:kaz: