Dragon's Dogma 2 thread

Lmao this ass hurt clown is still crying, madly,  in the dragons Dogma 2 thread ?

Stop having fun with this game :cries:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and?

finally grabbed this today. only a few hours in but so far really liking it. it's definitely rough around the edges but it's also doing a lot of interesting things and has a satisfying gameplay loop,

It's like Elden Ring all over again, Sorcerer is OP as FUCK! Use augral flare and then a fast attack either basic staff attack spam or levin spam, shit gets nuked to fucking hell. Also the ultimates l

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the fuck out of here with my shit? the fuck out of here with your (and jon's) shit

Read this, stopped, and just started laughing :D 

Whatevs man.  It was never about Playstation vs Xbox...  You idiots made it that.  Don't be butthurt next time that a Capcom Dragon's Dogma game sells more than a SquareEnix Final Fantasy game :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Read this, stopped, and just started laughing :D 

Whatevs man.  It was never about Playstation vs Xbox...  You idiots made it that.  Don't be butthurt next time that a Capcom Dragon's Dogma game sells more than a SquareEnix Final Fantasy game :shrug: 

weird comment from the guy that deflected legitimate criticism of dragon's dogma 2 by immediately going into system warrior mode and bringing up ruise of the ronin's metacriitic on the first page of this thread, but sure whatevs man :pavarotti:

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

weird comment from the guy that deflected legitimate criticism of dragon's dogma 2 by immediately going into system warrior mode and bringing up ruise of the ronin's metacriitic on the first page of this thread, but sure whatevs man :pavarotti:

I didn't deflect it. Yet here you still are for the only reason you come here and it's not to talk about games lmfao 

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I didn't deflect it. Yet here you still are for the only reason you come here and it's not to talk about games lmfao 

im talking about remij, dumbo.

Just now, Quad Damage said:

im talking about remij, dumbo.

I'm aware , idiot. Nobody cares about the concerns of someone who hasn't played the game.

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I'm aware , idiot. Nobody cares about the concerns of someone who hasn't played the game.

then why are you quoting a comment i made talking about remij? dumbo.

finally grabbed this today. only a few hours in but so far really liking it. it's definitely rough around the edges but it's also doing a lot of interesting things and has a satisfying gameplay loop, some of the dynamic aspects of the game are clearly a bit prone to weird things/bugs happening but it also makes for a really enjoyable and unique experience. it's a gamey ass game and if it continues along this way ill take that over some overproduced homogenized trash like ragnarok.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

then why are you quoting a comment i made talking about remij? dumbo.

Are you Jerry now ? Lmao

14 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

I simply called out exactly who I think those comments are coming from.  There's absolutely a contingent of PS fanboys out there on forums which will always fight for, and defend, the exclusive games to their platforms.. even at the expense of other games which are ALSO on that platform.  There were all too many people out there waiting to shit on DD2 and hype up Ronin.

And if you noticed... I addressed many of those points you made in my various comments to Twinblade... once it became clear that he'd be willing to have an ACTUAL conversation about it.

That's probably my issue with you.  You CONSTANTLY shit on anything Xbox.. regardless of whether it's good or bad.  There's no honest discussion to be had about certain games with you... so perhaps be more open to hearing both sides if you're going to want to have an actual discussion with me. :shrug: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Don't be mad that I'm calling out the fact that a low stature franchise like Dragon's Dogma 2... is selling more copies than Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth.. 

You're really extrapolating that Physical only in UK only = DD is out selling FF across the board huh?  🤣

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're really extrapolating that Physical only in UK only = DD is out selling FF across the board huh?  🤣

No, that's you claiming I am.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, that's you claiming I am.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Don't be mad that I'm calling out the fact that a low stature franchise like Dragon's Dogma 2... is selling more copies than Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth.. 

:umad:

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

I simply called out exactly who I think those comments are coming from.  There's absolutely a contingent of PS fanboys out there on forums which will always fight for, and defend, the exclusive games to their platforms.. even at the expense of other games which are ALSO on that platform.  There were all too many people out there waiting to shit on DD2 and hype up Ronin.

And if you noticed... I addressed many of those points you made in my various comments to Twinblade... once it became clear that he'd be willing to have an ACTUAL conversation about it.

That's probably my issue with you.  You CONSTANTLY shit on anything Xbox.. regardless of whether it's good or bad.  There's no honest discussion to be had about certain games with you... so perhaps be more open to hearing both sides if you're going to want to have an actual discussion with me. :shrug: 

not sure what twinblade said that i didnt. i stated the criticisms and you lost your shit and went into system warrior mode with ps vs xbox, smleys, the whole thing.  even after  when i coolly wondered if you could refute the criticisms - no dice, you were still sw'ing it up. when it became clear YOU werent ready for an honest appraisal of the game, thats when i stopped engaging. then twinblade re-stated tthe criticisms and you kinda had to address it because at that point it was beginning to look a little sus.:yeshrug:

Edited by Quad Damage
Just now, Quad Damage said:

no one is brining up 

not sure what twinblade said that i didnt. i stated the criticisms and you lost your shit and went into system warrior mode with ps vs xbox, smleys, the whole thing.  even after  when i coolly wondered if you could refute the criticisms - no dice, you were still sw'ing it up. when it became clear YOU werent ready for an honest appraisal of the game, thats when i stopped engaging. then twinlbade re-stated tthe criticicims and you kinda had to address it because at that point it was beginning to look a little sus.:yeshrug:

lmao no.  I responded to you with a legitimate appraisal of the situation on other forums. :shrug: 

See, Twinblade talks about playing games here.  He does it all the time.  That's why I can easily have a discussion with him regarding criticisms of games.  You never do.  Always warring :reg: