UK sales: Dragon's Dogma 2 outsold Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin doesn't make the top 10

Sony killing growth potential. FF won't even be known as a premier rpg anymore.

Cows don't care about that tho. As long as they get some timed exclusives to brag about on tweeter and game forums.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade - Alone In The Dark.  

I have your movie too, The Machinist.

Dragon's Regret 2

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The real question is how many of those DD2 purchasers will have buyer's remorse. probably a big amount.

Says the guy who got 15min from the end of FF7 Rebirth and dropped it cause it pissed him off :rofl:

lmfao cows are lying to themselves so fucking hard :hest:   

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

Says the guy who got 15min from the end of FF7 Rebirth and dropped it cause it pissed him off :rofl:

lmfao cows are lying to themselves so fucking hard :hest:   

It was 15 minutes but I'd have to replay 1.5-2 hours worth of boss fights to get back to that point. 

I might go back one day, but right now i'd rather play Rise of The Ronin and Stellar Blade afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It was 15 minutes but I'd have to replay 1.5-2 hours worth of boss fights to get back to that point. 

I might go back one day, but right now i'd rather play Rise of The Ronin and Stellar Blade afterwards.

Yea, right now you'd rather play something else.  So would I :hest: 

• dead 1
20 hours ago, Remij said:

Just what the FUCK do you think that sentence means dipshit? :kaz:  

He's saying Final Fantasy ALMOST beat Dragon's Dogma 2 you FUCKING ABSOLUTE RETARD  :lawl: :lawl: 

Dragon's Dogma 2 sold more in the first 2 weeks than FF7 Rebirth did... and you're fucking doubling down like a dipshit:cruise: 

Wait you are retarded for real :mroff:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wait you are retarded for real :mroff:

LMFAO this dumbass thought "FF7RB just about beat DD2" meant that it sold more :lawl: 

And to top that off... as I already said... Chris Dring confirmed that "counting all sales for both games... DD2 is ahead".  That's 6 weeks vs 2 weeks...  FF7RB's sales dropped off a fucking cliff hard.

Then Zhuge came in and said... yea... it's selling way worse... only about 1/2 of Remake and has an even worse tail. 

YIKES Gooby:holeup:

Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO this dumbass thought "FF7RB just about beat DD2" meant that it sold more :lawl: 

And to top that off... as I already said... Chris Dring confirmed that "counting all sales for both games... DD2 is ahead".  That's 6 weeks vs 2 weeks...  FF7RB's sales dropped off a fucking cliff hard.

Then Zhuge came in and said... yea... it's selling way worse... only about 1/2 of Remake and has an even worse tail. 

YIKES Gooby:holeup:

Hey retard, you're conflating UK only sales with Total European sales. 

What's up with you dumb ass MS guys always conflating UK = all of Europe... Same shit dumbass Dynamite cop used to do :mroff:

What Chris said about 6 weeks vs two weeks was a for the UK only as you posted in the OP.

Remember prior to the full European chart I asked you if you really wanted tl die on the UK only hill. 

What I posted a couple of days later is the full European sales. Where Chris did the 2  weeks of DD comparison to the 2 weeks of FF comparison.  Where FF 2 weeks alone is ahead of DD. 

DD2 is ahead in UK only, but across Europe it's behind FF7R 2 week launch sales :umad:

FF7R being half of FF remake and yet it still outselling DD. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, you're conflating UK only sales with Total European sales. 

What's up with you dumb ass MS guys always conflating UK = all of Europe... Same shit dumbass Dynamite cop used to do :mroff:

What Chris said about 6 weeks vs two weeks was a for the UK only as you posted in the OP.

Remember prior to the full European chart I asked you if you really wanted tl die on the UK only hill. 

What I posted a couple of days later is the full European sales. Where Chris did the 2  weeks of DD comparison to the 2 weeks of FF comparison.  Where FF 2 weeks alone is ahead of DD. 

DD2 is ahead in UK only, but across Europe it's behind FF7R 2 week launch sales :umad:

FF7R being half of FF remake and yet it still outselling DD. 

No I'm not.  I know you're aware that the 6 vs 2 week comparison is from the UK.. and that it's not all of europe.

That doesn't matter.. 

NO.. FF7RB 2 weeks alone IS NOT AHEAD OF DD.  Get that through your fucking head.  ReRead what he wrote.  What do you think "Comparing the first two weeks on sale for both games, Final Fantasy just about beat Dragon’s Dogma. means you dipshit...  IT JUST ABOUT BEAT DD2.... meaning that it DIDN'T.. but ALMOST... :lemming:

Jesus fucking christ :D 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I'm not.  I know you're aware that the 6 vs 2 week comparison is from the UK.. and that it's not all of europe.

That doesn't matter.. 

NO.. FF7RB 2 weeks alone IS NOT AHEAD OF DD.  Get that through your fucking head.  ReRead what he wrote.  What do you think "Comparing the first two weeks on sale for both games, Final Fantasy just about beat Dragon’s Dogma. means you dipshit...  IT JUST ABOUT BEAT DD2.... meaning that it DIDN'T.. but ALMOST... :lemming:

Jesus fucking christ :D 

No you didn't know the difference between the UK and Europe because in responding to the 2 week European sales you kept bringing up UK only shit.. Lol

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

Uk = all of Europe to your dumbass :mroff:.

Here’s the original text from the article that was changed because dumbasses like you thought "in terms of" meant 2 weeks vs 6 for Europe as well. 

"The highest ranking new title is Dragon's Dogma 2 at No. 3, which overcame the flood of Command & Conquer games. It was the second of the two big Japanese RPG games this year, and in terms of the first two weeks of sales, Dragon's Dogma is just below Final Fantasy VII Rebirth."

And now with the slight wording change your dumbass thiks FF7R " just about beat" means DD sold more in two weeks:drake:

Screenshot_20240413_134432_Chrome.jpg

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No you didn't know the difference between the UK and Europe because in responding to the 2 week European sales you kept bringing up UK only shit.. Lol

Uk = all of Europe to your dumbass :mroff:.

Here’s the original text from the article that was changed because dumbasses like you thought "in terms of" meant 2 weeks vs 6 for Europe as well. 

"The highest ranking new title is Dragon's Dogma 2 at No. 3, which overcame the flood of Command & Conquer games. It was the second of the two big Japanese RPG games this year, and in terms of the first two weeks of sales, Dragon's Dogma is just below Final Fantasy VII Rebirth."

And now with the slight wording change your dumbass thiks FF7R " just about beat" means DD sold more in two weeks:drake:

Screenshot_20240413_134432_Chrome.jpg

I kept bringing up the UK shit.... IN ADDITION to what the European result is.... because we argued about BOTH retard :lemming: 

DD2 > FF7RB in the UK... AND Europe. 

And LOL slight wording change.... more like CORRECTION.  LOL dipshit :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I kept bringing up the UK shit.... IN ADDITION to what the European result is.... because we argued about BOTH retard :lemming: 

DD2 > FF7RB in the UK... AND Europe. 

And LOL slight wording change.... more like CORRECTION.  LOL dipshit :lawl: 

Still means the same shit dumbass. "FF7R Just about beat" means slightly beat aka sold slighty more. 

"Just about sold as much" ... means sold slighty less. 

Lmfao at your dumbass thinking "FF7R just about beat means" it sold less :drake:

It will take you the rest of the weekend to figure that out. Enjoy :umad:

• dead 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Still means the same shit dumbass. "FF7R Just about beat" means slightly beat aka sold slighty more. 

"Just about sold as much" ... means sold slighty less. 

Lmfao at your dumbass thinking "FF7R just about beat means" it sold less :drake:

It will take you the rest of the weekend to figure that out. Enjoy :umad:

NO IT DOESN'T :kaz: 

Just about beat... does not mean "beat" or "just beat".... it means it ALMOST beat.  Especially when RIGHT AFTER he's sure to clarify that FF7RB is on one platform vs 3 for DD2...  That's meant to show that while DD2 barely beat FF7RB.. it was on 3 platforms vs 1.

OMG :hehe: 

LMAO, typical. Lemij made this whole thread and wasted hours of his life replying in here because his retarded ass thought UK sales was the same thing as entire European sales. What a fucking retard :kaz:

Typical lemming retard mistake :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
43 minutes ago, Remij said:

NO IT DOESN'T :kaz: 

Just about beat... does not mean "beat" or "just beat".... it means it ALMOST beat.  Especially when RIGHT AFTER he's sure to clarify that FF7RB is on one platform vs 3 for DD2...  That's meant to show that while DD2 barely beat FF7RB.. it was on 3 platforms vs 1.

OMG :hehe: 

He just about purchased FF7R :tom:

• dead 1

You know you’ve made a backfire thread if you have SlowJon cheering you on. Lemij is a retard and he made the typical lemtard mistake of thinking UK is the entirety of Europe :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER