UK sales: Dragon's Dogma 2 outsold Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin doesn't make the top 10

51 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You know you’ve made a backfire thread if you have SlowJon cheering you on. Lemij is a retard and he made the typical lemtard mistake of thinking UK is the entirety of Europe :hest:

I didn't make any mistake.

And if you had one ounce of brain in you, you'd realize that BOTH the UK and Europe had DD2 over FF7Rb in the first 2 weeks. :tom: 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twinblade - Alone In The Dark.  

I have your movie too, The Machinist.

Dragon's Regret 2

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I didn't make any mistake.

And if you had one ounce of brain in you, you'd realize that BOTH the UK and Europe had DD2 over FF7Rb in the first 2 weeks. :tom: 

:hest: STFU you dunce, you got raped. You used UK data to make the thread and tried to make it look like it was data for the whole of Europe. Your whole thread is a backfire thread of failure.

I thought you lemtards would have evolved to the point of realizing UK isn't a continent in 2024, I thought wrong :mj:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: STFU you dunce, you got raped. You used UK data to make the thread and tried to make it look like it was data for the whole of Europe. Your whole thread is a backfire thread of failure.

I thought you lemtards would have evolved to the point of realizing UK isn't a continent in 2024, I thought wrong :mj:

lmao... look at you.  FF7Stillbirth lost to DD2 in both Europe and the UK :tom: 

Now I suggest you leave Zhuge alone for posting that FF7 has only sold half of what Remake did and that it's tail will be worse... and just get on with your life.  Go try Sea of Thieves. :fblike: 

• dead 1
On 2024-04-13 at 2:01 PM, Remij said:

NO IT DOESN'T :kaz: 

Just about beat... does not mean "beat" or "just beat".... it means it ALMOST beat.  Especially when RIGHT AFTER he's sure to clarify that FF7RB is on one platform vs 3 for DD2...  That's meant to show that while DD2 barely beat FF7RB.. it was on 3 platforms vs 1.

OMG :hehe: 

You had an entire weekend and you still couldn't figure it out... :mroff:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

LOL you're still butthurt days later :rofl: 

Were you going around telling people you just about won that argument? :drake: 

:ovolol: 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He just about figured it out :whoa:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL you're still butthurt days later :rofl: 

Were you going around telling people you just about won that argument? :drake: 

:ovolol: 

Logged on today after the weekend.. Only to see you spent the weekend on SW still going on about how you think DD2 outsold FF7R in the United European Kingdom :mroff:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

He just about figured it out :whoa:

Chris Dring left twitter because he was getting harassed by Goobs asking "what did you mean by 'FF7Rb just about beat DD2'?" :omglol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Chris Dring left twitter because he was getting harassed by Goobs asking "what did you mean by 'FF7Rb just about beat DD2'?" :omglol: 

Unlike you I don't post about videogames on my social media harassing and begging devs for ports :drake:

• dead 1
Posted (edited)

Unlike you I don't post about videogames on my social media harassing and begging devs for ports :drake:

Why would you?  You don't play games.. you play sales analyst :tom: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Its funny because Goobs is still running with this :tom: Ive never seen a person that refuses to admit they were wrong , ever.  He must have been told he was wrong, and dumb..... A LOT...as a child LOL

Just now, Remij said:

Why would you?  You don't play games :tom: 

Switch + PS5 gets 99% of games.  No need to beg or harass devs on social media or wait years hoping for ports :umad:

Just now, JonDnD said:

Its funny because Goobs is still running with this :tom: Ive never seen a person that refuses to admit they were wrong , ever.  He must have been told he was wrong, and dumb..... A LOT...as a child LOL

It's hilarious... and this is after he was asking me if English was my first language :hest: 

Then he just looked pathetic as he tried to make it about me "conflating UK and EU" :tom: ... like no bitch, you're wrong on all counts :cruise: 

Switch + PS5 gets 99% of games.  No need to beg or harass devs on social media or wait years hoping for ports :umad:

I don't beg anyone for anything.  Though I suppose I am begging you to familiarize yourself with what "just about beat" means. :umad: 

Just now, Remij said:

It's hilarious... and this is after he was asking me if English was my first language :hest: 

Then he just looked pathetic as he tried to make it about me "conflating UK and EU" :tom: ... like no bitch, you're wrong on all counts :cruise: 

Watch him start slinging repeated insults, RUN, or pretend to be a sheep and brag about Pikmen outselling FF :tom:

I like how he is so cool that he cant post on the weekends too....yet i saw his name multiple times LIKE ALWAYS :den:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Watch him start slinging repeated insults, RUN, or pretend to be a sheep and brag about Pikmen outselling FF :tom:

I like how he is so cool that he cant post on the weekends too....yet i saw his name multiple times LIKE ALWAYS :den:

It's a sad hill to die on.  Not being able to admit that DD2 beat FF7Rb in the first 2 weeks of sale in the EU... and it beat FF7Rb in the UK comparing 2 weeks to 6 :francis: 

I don't know why that hurts him so much.  

Oh I guess it's because these losers think I'm somehow implying that Final Fantasy needs to be saved.. and that PC and Xbox releases is the only way to do it..... yea, it's definitely that. :freeman: