Nvidia teasing the 5090

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ lmao... look at this post everyone...

I got this bitch melting down in under 20 minutes.

it was probably me bringing up the fact that he's losing an argument on neogaf, that set him off.

Notice how he isn't addressing the very simple fact that I've already said twice, that Matt FatassFella got caught omitting basic facts................he's running away:hest:

I'm gonna have this bitch crying all night.:blessed:

:jordan3: They love milking hermits so hard. They won’t be getting me this time. I’m sticking with my 4090 till next gen. None of the games out now have  come remotely close to pushing the 4090  and they won’t till we move to new engines next gen.

The last time PosC gaming was good from a price standpoint was 1080 Ti. Now it's just rape and Lemij loves that nviDia. He's not an nvIdiot for nothin'. :cmpunk1:

49 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The last time PosC gaming was good from a price standpoint was 1080 Ti. Now it's just rape and Lemij loves that nviDia. He's not an nvIdiot for nothin'. :cmpunk1:

Not even the 1080Ti.

It was the GTX 970 releasing at $330 MSRP, with a free game, and then once the whole 3.5 GB memory scandal broke out, other manufacturers dropped the price even more, and you could email Newegg for them to throw you ANOTHER free game.

nVidia openly rapes PC gamers out in the open.......and PC gamers have no choice but to take it and smile

And they're not even paying for raw processing power at this point. They're paying for AI upscaling, because there's no actual PC development that's using any of the newest graphics rendering features of the past 4-5 years.

nvidia is going to start north of $2000, and they will act like they're doing PC gamers a favor.

Good timing for me, though I certainly won't be getting a 5090.

Planning a CPU upgrade here soon, 10600 is getting a little old and definitely bottlenecking me right now (3080ti 12gb). I'll probably get a 7800X3D, see where that puts  me performance wise. I'm at 1440p and will be for a long time still, so if I do upgrade it'll probably be to a 5070 or 5080, depending how those turn out. I'd probably just go for whatever hits 16gb tbh.

33 minutes ago, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

relax,  that’s like a days work for some of us 

Yeah.. it's not a big deal.. especially for normal people who don't have to pay for PUA classes. :hest:

• dead 1
18 hours ago, jehurey said:

its probably true that they won't even bother making an entire RTX 5xxx series, they'll just sit on a 5090, and maybe offer the 5080 several months later.

When has this been the case ever? What a dumb comment.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL look at the three straight posts of excuses :hest::hest::hest:

I totally understand why you feel Nvidia is ripping people off.  Nvidia scammed you out of the full price of a 3090, which you bought for Cyberpunk.. and haven't used since :rofl: 

There's literally nobody else on this forum... outside of maybe Twinblade... who has spent thousands on a GPU... and gotten less use out of it, than you :lawl: :lawl: 

• Geese 1
Just now, Remij said:

I totally understand why you feel Nvidia is ripping people off.  Nvidia scammed you out of the full price of a 3090

No.........my 3090 ended up costing me slightly under $500 because I took advantage of depserate idiots like you back in late 2020.

.............you don't have anything to play with your video card

which is why you bought a crappy chinese valve handheld...............because that's where most of the crappy indie games that you're scrounging for in early access are designed for :lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.........my 3090 ended up costing me slightly under $500 because I took advantage of depserate idiots like you back in late 2020.

.............you don't have anything to play with your video card

which is why you bought a crappy chinese valve handheld...............because that's where most of the crappy indie games that you're scrounging for in early access are designed for :lawl:

You paid full price for your 3090.  In fact... you paid full price for TWO GPUs actually...

The fact that you say you sold one of them and only ended up paying $500 is meaningless, because Nvidia got their money from you buying 2 cards.  

You didn't MAKE money...  You COULD have bought a lower end card... not spent full price on the 3090.. and actually MADE money and come out ahead.  Nope.. you bought TWO very expensive Nvidia cards and they got their money.

And you got ripped off... because you've barely used it...  :lawl: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

You paid full price for your 3090.  In fact... you paid full price for TWO GPUs actually...

No.........I got my money back, and it ended up costing me about $480 of my money after I captilized on imbeciles like you :hest:

I thank nvidia so, so, so very much for lowering the amount of GPU's that they've manufactured since 2008,. which allows me to do to you what THEY DO to you.............fuck over an ever-decreasing PC gaming market :RISITAS:

LOL this imbecile spent over  $1500.........................and he HAS NO GAMES to show for it.

Which is why he spent $500................TWICE............to buy lower powered (and lower quality) cheap chinese PC handheld accessories because he has no actual AAA games to play. LMFAO

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.........I got my money back, and it ended up costing me about $480 of my money after I captilized on imbeciles like you :hest:

I thank nvidia so, so, so very much for lowering the amount of GPU's that they've manufactured since 2008,. which allows me to do to you what THEY DO to you.............fuck over an ever-decreasing PC gaming market :RISITAS:

LOL this imbecile spent over  $1500.........................and he HAS NO GAMES to show for it.

Which is why he spent $500................TWICE............to buy lower powered (and lower quality) cheap chinese PC handheld accessories because he has no actual AAA games to play. LMFAO

Dude is meeeelllllltttttiiiiinnnnggg so hard:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude is meeeelllllltttttiiiiinnnnggg so hard:rofl: 

Oh man, he's now screaming.

Aw because I reminded him that he paid over $1500 for a GPU with no games made for it.

.......and he proceeded to buy a cheap chinese handheld to play shitty indie games, because he still doesn't have games to play

:RISITAS: He literally thought he best course of action to make fun of me was to......................say that I did what HE DID, let that sink in for a sec