Digital Foundry: Hellblade 2 runs at 964p to 1070p at 30fps on the Series X (TLHBFR!!)

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

True but most console games run at 60fps, Hellsoupy 2 doesn't :kaz:

Well most console games don't look as good as Hellblade 2. :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well most console games don't look as good as Hellblade 2. :shrug: 

Not a good excuse when Hellsoupy 2 has 3 characters on screen at once and corridor sized levels. You'd think they'd be able to squeeze more juice out of the box considering the lack of resources being used. It doesn't even do raytracing :mj:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

What’s it run on PS5?

Going the way Microsoft's latest ports have been running better on PS5 it will probably at least be 1080p-1440p. We already know it will run better for sure on the PS5 Pro, probably hitting 60fps at least unlike your Potato Box Series X :mjgrin:

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Going the way Microsoft's latest ports have been running better on PS5 it will probably at least be 1080p-1440p. We already know it will run better for sure on the PS5 Pro, probably hitting 60fps at least unlike your Potato Box Series X :mjgrin:

I didn’t ask how it would run on PS5 Pro 

8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not a good excuse when Hellsoupy 2 has 3 characters on screen at once and corridor sized levels. You'd think they'd be able to squeeze more juice out of the box considering the lack of resources being used. It doesn't even do raytracing :mj:

It uses lumen dumbass..

And those 3 characters on screen look incredible.

Tell me, what UE5 games run 60fps on console, utilizing nanite and lumen?? :bena: 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

It uses lumen dumbass..

And those 3 characters on screen look incredible.

Tell me, what UE5 games run 60fps on console, utilizing nanite and lumen?? :bena: 

No confirmation the current build is using Lumen retard  :hest:

MS says a lot of bullshit when their games are in preview. I'm not assuming the console versions are using Lumen not after what they did with Forza Motorsport 8  :hest:

Insomniac uses RT in all their games and still manage to run at higher than 60fps even in their open world games. Lumen isn't a credible excuse to run at 964p with blackbars at 30fps you fucktard :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

No confirmation the current build is using Lumen retard  :hest:

MS says a lot of bullshit when their games are in preview. I'm not assuming the console versions are using Lumen not after what they did with Forza Motorsport 8  :hest:

Insomniac uses RT in all their games and still manage to run at higher than 60fps even in their open world games. Lumen isn't a credible excuse to run at 964p with blackbars at 30fps you fucktard :kaz:

:drake: