The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners games has generated 100 million dollars in revenue.

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners VR Franchise Tops $100 Million (roadtovr.com)

VR isn't a complete flop.

Some things to consider though, that's for two games over the space of four years on PCVR, PSVR1/2, Metaquest 2/3. It did 28 million in it's first year though. And I don't think it was on Quest at the time. 

And this is straight up one of the best VR game ever made. Most games wished they had the same positive reception. Although the sequel did flop, came out with a lot of bugs in most versions and doesn't really innovative, feels more like TWD S&D 1.5. 

Skydance are currently making a melee based VR Dark Souls esque game with giant creatures like in SOTC. Hopefully it delivers and they continue being successful. 

TLHBR :juggle:

I remember when lemshits were shaking in their as Phil announced VR support for One X which never happened. So after that they started hating it again. :mj:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I remember when lemshits were shaking in their as Phil announced VR support for One X which never happened. So after that they started hating it again. :mj:

You know what, I was about to shit on the Lemtards but Forza Horizon and Halo would actually make cool VR games now that I think about it.

Warthog run in Halo CE in VR with online buddies would be insane. The floaty physic would probably make you wanna puke though. Lmfao.

33 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

…are you claiming VR is good? :mj: 

36 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It worked out amazingly for Sony.... In the end they made the right call not chasing it.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It worked out amazingly for Sony.... In the end they made the right call not chasing it.

No doubt, but I’m fairly confident it would have been some iteration of Holo Lens, which also flopped.

The cord and price did PSVR2 in let alone the lack of any kind of exciting games to support outside of a few good ones. Oh well.

5 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

I know some really hardcore gamers. One who even bought psvr. He used to play star trek when he was high only to virtually hang out in the cockpitm

That game bored me so much. Then again I don't care for social games and Star Trek. Lol.