*Sticky* Official Thread for Exposing Fake Cows

20 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

This one exposed himself :D 

I wasn't considered it for real until very recently. And man that's steep in Canadian dollars. I could get a decent desktop PC for that price.

I'm pretty sure I already bought more PS5 games than Jehurey did this year though. lol

Bought:

Resident Evil 4 
Resident Evil Village 
No Man Sky 
The Light Brigade 
The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 
The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 2 
Vertigo 2 
VR Skater 

More support to PSVR2 than any cow here probably and that's just me getting a few games before I actually get the thing. :pavarotti: I'll buy four times as much games on PSN and I tend to play my games, unless they suck of course. 

Edited by David P
1 hour ago, David P said:

I wasn't considered it for real until very recently. And man that's steep in Canadian dollars. I could get a decent desktop PC for that price.

I'm pretty sure I already bought more PS5 games than Jehurey did this year though. lol

Bought:

Resident Evil 4 
Resident Evil Village 
No Man Sky 
The Light Brigade 
The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 
The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 2 
Vertigo 2 
VR Skater 

More support to PSVR2 than any cow here probably and that's just me getting a few games before I actually get the thing. :pavarotti: I'll buy four times as much games on PSN and I tend to play my games, unless they suck of course. 

David Pee: complains about how bad the economy is in the west because of Ukraine but buys loads of games for systems he doesn't even own :pavarotti: 

• Geese 2
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

David Pee: complains about how bad the economy is in the west because of Ukraine but buys loads of games for systems he doesn't even own :pavarotti: 

Star Wars Tales From Galaxy Edge was selling for 40$ less than a year ago, now it's discontinued and selling for 120$. 

I decided I see the games I want on sales at the right price, I might as well buy them now.