Is MTG a saboteur from the democrat party?

I don't think i've ever seen such a dumb politician in my life. Even Fox News won't mince words when it comes to her

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marjorie-taylor-green-idiot-wreck-gop

And this is what she just proposed in one of the new aid bills (I think the Israel funding one):

GLZ7yGpWEAAEERJ?format=jpg&name=small

Nearly every day I see something new about this woman that makes me want to facepalm. Its baffling that she has so much power and influence within the republican party.

Some of the republicans’ reactions to these series of bills is just nonsense. I guess if you try to work with the other party to advance the country’s interests you are doing the wrong thing. How else is anything supposed to get done? Unfortunately with this logic I think republicans are on track to lose badly this year. They really do want to sabotage everything just so Trump has a few more bullet points to run on. And I think more regular americans are starting to see through the farce and realize it’s all about pleasing Trump and not about taking important action to fix the many domestic and international issues we face

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1781351995116339547?s=46&t=oeVIWK2HAOF3fT8eEJQDSg

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Some of the republicans’ reactions to these series of bills is just nonsense. I guess if you try to work with the other party to advance the country’s interests you are doing the wrong thing. How else is anything supposed to get done? Unfortunately with this logic I think republicans are on track to lose badly this year. They really do want to sabotage everything just so Trump has a few more bullet points to run on. And I think more regular americans are starting to see through the farce and realize it’s all about pleasing Trump and not about taking important action to fix the many domestic and international issues we face

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1781351995116339547?s=46&t=oeVIWK2HAOF3fT8eEJQDSg

Republicans are less group think than Democrats. They have a lot more varying beliefs from one congressman to the next. The Democrats are usually lockstep with each other. I thought AOC was going to change that but she fell completely in line with the establishment. As have you. 

17 hours ago, Cooke said:

Republicans are less group think than Democrats. They have a lot more varying beliefs from one congressman to the next. The Democrats are usually lockstep with each other. I thought AOC was going to change that but she fell completely in line with the establishment. As have you. 

LMFAO This is classic retarded Cooke shit right here. Where to begin with this bullshit sandwich you're serving. YOU HATE WOKE people. You complain about diversity and DEI and LGBTQ advocates yet you were hoping AOC was going to make the entire Dec party more woke?

WHat? Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger voted to impeach Trump and they voted alongside of his policies over 90% of the time. Republicans don't have ideological differences. It's always about person power plays.

Ted Cruz and John Boehner didn't have ideological disputes, he hated Cruz's grandstanding. Currently we have the Game of Thrones republican party only because opportunist are using MAGA fervor for their personal gains.

Twinblade has been nothing but deferential towards Republicans for years now. He literally praised every Republican candidate this cycle at one point or the other. Even making a thread about how robust and stacked the R 2024 POTUS list was.

You sound so fucking goofy for trying to call him out when you refuse to admit you're a right winger. At least he's honest enough to say he's seeing things differently.

You're legit shaming someone for not agreeing with everything Republicans do while pretending to be unbiased lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
17 hours ago, Cooke said:

Republicans are less group think than Democrats. They have a lot more varying beliefs from one congressman to the next. 

Even if it were true, which it's not, it doesn't excuse absolute and total legislative dysfunction. They are barely helping the American people. We have never seen this for decades, for any party.

U.S. Congress Had Its Least Productive Year in Modern History (people.com)

118th Congress to be most unproductive in modern history (axios.com)

Even with varying ideas the House leader should be able to whip up some votes and agreements to actually get policy through. This is not how it's supposed to be done even with "less group think". That's a garbage political party through and through, you're finding stupid excuses that don't change that fact.

Edited by Substatic
On 2024-04-19 at 4:20 PM, Cooke said:

No, they have variations of the same beliefs. But ultimately lockstep with their most unhinged constituents.

The democrats often betray their voters. The older dems are lockstep. 

Edited by Chicano3000X
On 2024-04-20 at 5:00 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

LMFAO This is classic retarded Cooke shit right here. Where to begin with this bullshit sandwich you're serving. YOU HATE WOKE people. You complain about diversity and DEI and LGBTQ advocates yet you were hoping AOC was going to make the entire Dec party more woke?

WHat? Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger voted to impeach Trump and they voted alongside of his policies over 90% of the time. Republicans don't have ideological differences. It's always about person power plays.

Ted Cruz and John Boehner didn't have ideological disputes, he hated Cruz's grandstanding. Currently we have the Game of Thrones republican party only because opportunist are using MAGA fervor for their personal gains.

Twinblade has been nothing but deferential towards Republicans for years now. He literally praised every Republican candidate this cycle at one point or the other. Even making a thread about how robust and stacked the R 2024 POTUS list was.

You sound so fucking goofy for trying to call him out when you refuse to admit you're a right winger. At least he's honest enough to say he's seeing things differently.

You're legit shaming someone for not agreeing with everything Republicans do while pretending to be unbiased lol. 

So then why does the "freedom caucus" have so much power? 

On 2024-04-22 at 11:46 AM, Chicano3000X said:

No, they have variations of the same beliefs. But ultimately lockstep with their most unhinged constituents.

The democrats often betray their voters. The older dems are lockstep. 

They are always infighting and booting or threatening to boot speakers. Dems are obedient slaves to their masters. 

On 2024-04-19 at 7:20 PM, Cooke said:

You're soo fucking delusional :drake:

14 hours ago, Cooke said:

They are always infighting and booting or threatening to boot speakers. Dems are obedient slaves to their masters. 

They booted him for NOT falling in line with Trump. This doesn't back your case, it contradicts it because the current republican party does not allow variance of thought. 

It's either you pledge allegence to Trump/MAGA or you're out the GOP.