Stellar Blade GS review - 8.0

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought jonb had given up acid, but I guess this thread is proof that he hasn't 

Posted Images

• Every individual section just goes on a little too long
  • dull sidequests that very often require you to retrace your steps through previous levels with very little done to make the return trip feel unique or rewarding. 

lmfao

Edited by Tears of the Cows
27 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:
  • Every individual section just goes on a little too long
  • dull sidequests that very often require you to retrace your steps through previous levels with very little done to make the return trip feel unique or rewarding. 

lmfao

A fun battle system that doesn't wear out its welcome

Plenty of content to dig through

Some really cool set pieces that

compare hand-in-hand to genre leaders

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Starfield scored a 7 :umad:

Yea but Starfield has a higher Meta :umad:

Damn... crazy how Starfield is pure trash, but this game is amazing!

36 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea but Starfield has a higher Meta :umad:

Damn... crazy how Starfield is pure trash, but this game is amazing!

Who said it's amazing?  I said it's a solid banger :denzel3:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Who said it's amazing?  I said it's a solid banger :denzel3:

Ah, so what you're saying is Starfield is a solid banger too.  See, that wasn't so hard.  You didn't need one of your own to finally admit that. :lebron:

Just now, Remij said:

Ah, so what you're saying is Starfield is a solid banger too.  See, that wasn't so hard.  You didn't need one of your own to finally admit that. :lebron:

Starfield scored a 7 and was hyped as the game of the generation and came no where close to that. :umad:

Stella blade was hyped as a solid banger and is meeting expectations. 

Or are you now going to try to twist shit and claim that Stella blade and starfield had the same hype?  Just to argue about something Lol

i don't trust any gaming sites anymore. hell, even certain youtubers i like are shills (looks at fightin cowboy and lords of the fallen lol). the game looks cool, but i will play it when it's cheap. i have a crazy ass backload and my gaming time is basically 0 (unless it's something i can play on my steam deck). doesn't the elden ring dlc drop next month?

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Starfield scored a 7 and was hyped as the game of the generation and came no where close to that. :umad:

Stella blade was hyped as a solid banger and is meeting expectations. 

Or are you now going to try to twist shit and claim that Stella blade and starfield had the same hype?  Just to argue about something Lol

So Starfield wasn't GOTG.... just a solid banger... that's.... not what you guys said when it got its scores... :drake: 

Again, I know it hurts you to admit... but it's ok, you can just say it. :umad: 

Edited by Remij

I'm surprised at the praise the combat is getting even in bad reviews. I really didn't think coming out of the demo that the game could stay interesting for 20-30 hours on that front, but even people giving it a 6/10 are like "cut out everything but the action and it's a great game." Definitely gonna give this a try later this year.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

So Starfield wasn't GOTG.... just a solid banger... that's.... not what you guys said when it got its scores... :drake: 

Again, I know it hurts you to admit... but it's ok, you can just say it. :umad: 

Starfield was a 7, that's not a solid banger.   Being hyped as the game of the generation and scoring a 7 is a huge flop.  Sorry that hurts you. :shrug:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Starfield was a 7, that's not a solid banger.   Being hyped as the game of the generation and scoring a 7 is a huge flop.  Sorry that hurts you. :shrug:

Starfield is an 85/83 meta.  That's absolutely a solid banger by the metrics you guys use. 

It's certainly not the piece of shit you idiots made 300 threads about claiming it was :tom:

Nobody is going to be making 300 threads about this game and the scores it got... so trust me.. we know who's hurt more :hest:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Starfield is an 85/83 meta.  That's absolutely a solid banger by the metrics you guys use. 

It's certainly not the piece of shit you idiots made 300 threads about claiming it was :tom:

Nobody is going to be making 300 threads about this game and the scores it got... so trust me.. we know who's hurt more :hest:

Starfield absolutely is a flop relative to massive amount of hype it received. It just ended up being a disappointing immersion breaking loading screen simulator. :tom: 

• Upvote 1