Which do you prefer

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Obesity has always existed but before it was shamed and rightfully so. Apart from being unhealthy, obesity is just plain gross and unattractive. 

Now thanks to feminism and beta boys like you, fat girls are ok and actually applauded by society. 

Body positivity? Lmfao another stupid trend that feminism created. 

Too bad mother nature doesn't give a fuck about your stupid trends. 

Lmfao "we used to shame these people." is a flex for sure. You totally don't sound like a salty asshole. 

Ohhh, another problem caused by feminism. Tell me again how you're not an incel.

For most normal people, acceptance is just that. Treating people like they would like to be treated. Where the punch line isn't lol you're gay, or lol you're fat, or lol you have an accent.

For internet weirdos, it's the sky is falling as communist lesbian feminist are going to storm every house knocking the lotion and tissues out of your hands while you play Tomb Raider. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we normalize being a fat, ugly slob. There is nothing wrong with creating characters that are in good shape. That should be the goal for everyone.   You can open tiktok and scroll fo

I actually went out with an obese girl recently because I figured I’m at the point where I can try to be open minded and give everyone a chance. Then when I  heard her heavy breathing over the movie w

I dunno about that. I don't mind if there's some ugly women in games.. but they're definitely catering to a vocal minority of people who get offended and making them less attractive on purpose in SOME

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

So according to your proof, millions of fat people have existed for at least 60 years. I never said anything about percentages or ratios. I said they weren't some new invention. 

Also, if you were even a fraction as smart as you pretend to be: you might realize showing a chart that of a growing population of people is why companies are seeking to cater to them, rather than insult them? 

You can't claim they are only appealing to to niche audiences then post a graph claiming that 1/3 of the population is part of this "niche" market. Cooke, sit your dumb ass down, or just keep proving my points for me. Your choice. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao "we used to shame these people." is a flex for sure. You totally don't sound like a salty asshole. 

Ohhh, another problem caused by feminism. Tell me again how you're not an incel.

For most normal people, acceptance is just that. Treating people like they would like to be treated. Where the punch line isn't lol you're gay, or lol you're fat, or lol you have an accent.

For internet weirdos, it's the sky is falling as communist lesbian feminist are going to storm every house knocking the lotion and tissues out of your hands while you play Tomb Raider. 

If I was a fat asshole, I wouldn't be celebrating it. 

Fuck body positivity and fuck fat people. 

And keep moving goal posts bitch. 

Yeah like communists storming your house have a lot to do with body positivity. 

If people don’t want to change their lifestyle for the better that’s on them but the worst is the whole ‘healthy at any size’ movement. How delusional do you have to be to think you’re somehow healthy while morbidly obese.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So according to your proof, millions of fat people have existed for at least 60 years. I never said anything about percentages or ratios. I said they weren't some new invention. 

Also, if you were even a fraction as smart as you pretend to be: you might realize showing a chart that of a growing population of people is why companies are seeking to cater to them, rather than insult them? 

You can't claim they are only appealing to to niche audiences then post a graph claiming that 1/3 of the population is part of this "niche" market. Cooke, sit your dumb ass down, or just keep proving my points for me. Your choice. 

I said it was rare, not that it didn't exist.  They were a tiny minority. Now its half the population. Do you not see a problem here? Should we really be encouraging fat positivity? No. Not if you actually care about people's well being beyond hurt feelings. 

Google any old video. Beach video , whatever. Fat people are almost non existent. If we saw some of the fat people today in like the 70s or 80s they would be sideshow freaks. It's so common to see massively obese lard ass people everyday that it's just become normal. It's gross.

In no way at all should we promote unhealthy living. Sure I'm not saying be mean to fat people but if you are friends w or have family that are fat slobs do something about it.

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao You mean like the anti-CRT and anti-Trans special interest groups you refuse to acknowledge exist or their impact - which they themselves openly admitted were their goals? 

Funny how you're ready to believe what you want to be true yet dismiss what you don't want to, regardless of the evidence. 

Complete non-argument that has nothing to do with the topic.

Those groups aren't getting hired to dictate what type of content is politically correct or not in video games studios. 

53 minutes ago, David P said:

Complete non-argument that has nothing to do with the topic.

Those groups aren't getting hired to dictate what type of content is politically correct or not in video games studios. 

No, those groups are writing public policy, advising school districts, and advocating for public funds to be divested from public education and used to fund private schools, and at home schooling. But yes, women with small breast or a hanging belly in Fortnight is very important and we should be worried about it. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

No, those groups are writing public policy, advising school districts, and advocating for public funds to be divested from public education and used to fund private schools, and at home schooling. But yes, women with small breast or a hanging belly in Fortnight is very important and we should be worried about it. 

Why are you downplaying entertainment having these kind of groups and hires? It's also the corporation world and most of the mainstream media. It's not exactly a secret. Denial much? 

6 hours ago, David P said:

Why are you downplaying entertainment having these kind of groups and hires? It's also the corporation world and most of the mainstream media. It's not exactly a secret. Denial much? 

First of all, who fucking cares? 

I'm sorry that the people you guys don't like are no longer easy targets? That with the growing "non white" population companies are sometimes catering to non white, not straight, not men. 

Is riduculiing fat people or harassing gay or Trans people is so important to you all? I love that you're like "stop acting like the educational system is important, we're talking about videogames and TV shows here!" like lives are on the line or something. 

Shitty movies and games and shows have always existed, and will always exist. Entertainment media will always chase trends, good or bad. People are still making Sharknado rip offs hoping for some attention. It's just you tards beating your heads in about not jerking off to games anymore or seeing less middle eastern stereotypes or whatever. 

7 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Google any old video. Beach video , whatever. Fat people are almost non existent. If we saw some of the fat people today in like the 70s or 80s they would be sideshow freaks. It's so common to see massively obese lard ass people everyday that it's just become normal. It's gross.

In no way at all should we promote unhealthy living. Sure I'm not saying be mean to fat people but if you are friends w or have family that are fat slobs do something about it.

Lmfao sideshow freaks. So all your points are this is bad because we don't publicly shame people for their appearance. Such a noble stance. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

First of all, who fucking cares? 

I'm sorry that the people you guys don't like are no longer easy targets? That with the growing "non white" population companies are sometimes catering to non white, not straight, not men. 

Is riduculiing fat people or harassing gay or Trans people is so important to you all? I love that you're like "stop acting like the educational system is important, we're talking about videogames and TV shows here!" like lives are on the line or something. 

Shitty movies and games and shows have always existed, and will always exist. Entertainment media will always chase trends, good or bad. People are still making Sharknado rip offs hoping for some attention. It's just you tards beating your heads in about not jerking off to games anymore or seeing less middle eastern stereotypes or whatever. 

I don't particularly care. I don't play soulless mainstream games so it doesn't really affect me. 

None of this has anything to do with harassing trans, let alone ridiculing anyone. 

You're doing the ''look over there'' tactic and it's not working because I'm sticking to the topic and you're rambling about trans again. 

Of course you have to turn everything into ridicule and borderline comic caricature to make a point. I honestly thought you were better than this but you're kind of a dumbass.  

Lmfao sideshow freaks. So all your points are this is bad because we don't publicly shame people for their appearance. Such a noble stance. 

The 500 pound man used to be a sideshow freak. Now it's common place. Do you want people to die young ? Do you want our health insurance to cost even more ? Do you want to live in a world of lazy people with no self control or self respect ? 

Apparently you do. You must be a slob yourself. 

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

The 500 pound man used to be a sideshow freak. Now it's common place. Do you want people to die young ? Do you want our health insurance to cost even more ? Do you want to live in a world of lazy people with no self control or self respect ? 

Apparently you do. You must be a slob yourself. 

Lol Jesus you're a bitter bitch. There aren't many 500 lb people waking around, You people are so hyperbolic about everything you don't like.

I'm pretty live and let live about other people's personal choices that don't affect others. Imagine being such a male Karen you argue for public shaming people while pretending to care about their health as the reason. You're fucking demented. 

"but our healthcare cost" lol I'm not even touching that goofy shit. If you think insulting fat people is going to reduce American health care cost and not, you know enforcubg food and drug regulations like other countries have.

Where companies can't just put whatever they want into people's food. Where the corn producers lobbies have gotten corn byproduct into almost all of our food to some degree. You know, core issues. You know why else our Healthcare is expensive? It's a for-profit industry in America. 

Healthcare isn't cheap anywhere in the world. However when you then add the need for profit on top of it, the price naturally gets higher. A lot of insurance tends to be regional as well, so the pool of people putting paying premiums has been a cement ceiling. 

If you really think making fun of fat women is going to reduce your Healthcare cost you're exactly as dumb as I thought you were. 

Talk about bitter after writing a Bible because you are a fatty lover LMAO.

And yeah we know you only think about yourself , fatty.

It's not true :cries:

federal Centers for Disease Control & Prevention said the average adult woman weighed 166.2 pounds in 2010, up from about 140 pounds in 1960. The average weight for men has increased from 166.3 to 195.5.

Obesity has become an epidemic in the U.S., where at least 30 percent of adults in 18 states are obese, mostly in the South. The reasons for the weight gains are that Americans are eating less healthy food, eating more, and not getting enough exercise, Ingraham wrote. Obesity is more prevalent in rural areas.

Americans are continually getting heavier than residents in other countries. “The average American is 33 pounds heavier than the average Frenchman, 40 pounds heavier than the average Japanese citizen and a whopping 70 pounds heavier than the average citizen of Bangladesh,” Ingraham wrote. The study said “tackling population fatness may be critical to world food security and ecological sustainability

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It's not true :cries:

federal Centers for Disease Control & Prevention said the average adult woman weighed 166.2 pounds in 2010, up from about 140 pounds in 1960. The average weight for men has increased from 166.3 to 195.5.

Obesity has become an epidemic in the U.S., where at least 30 percent of adults in 18 states are obese, mostly in the South. The reasons for the weight gains are that Americans are eating less healthy food, eating more, and not getting enough exercise, Ingraham wrote. Obesity is more prevalent in rural areas.

Americans are continually getting heavier than residents in other countries. “The average American is 33 pounds heavier than the average Frenchman, 40 pounds heavier than the average Japanese citizen and a whopping 70 pounds heavier than the average citizen of Bangladesh,” Ingraham wrote. The study said “tackling population fatness may be critical to world food security and ecological sustainability

Lol you're arguing with yourself at this point 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Talk about bitter after writing a Bible because you are a fatty lover LMAO.

And yeah we know you only think about yourself , fatty.

Jon, my brother. You look like a down bad Pee Wee Herman. Calm down. 

Posted (edited)

Lol Jesus you're a bitter bitch. There aren't many 500 lb people waking around, You people are so hyperbolic about everything you don't like.

I'm pretty live and let live about other people's personal choices that don't affect others. Imagine being such a male Karen you argue for public shaming people while pretending to care about their health as the reason. You're fucking demented. 

"but our healthcare cost" lol I'm not even touching that goofy shit. If you think insulting fat people is going to reduce American health care cost and not, you know enforcubg food and drug regulations like other countries have.

Where companies can't just put whatever they want into people's food. Where the corn producers lobbies have gotten corn byproduct into almost all of our food to some degree. You know, core issues. You know why else our Healthcare is expensive? It's a for-profit industry in America. 

Healthcare isn't cheap anywhere in the world. However when you then add the need for profit on top of it, the price naturally gets higher. A lot of insurance tends to be regional as well, so the pool of people putting paying premiums has been a cement ceiling. 

If you really think making fun of fat women is going to reduce your Healthcare cost you're exactly as dumb as I thought you were. 

There's literally a show called my 600lb life. There's so many 600lb people they have filmed 12 seasons and 145 episodes. How many 600lb people do you think live in Japan? Or Egypt? Or India? And yeah you're right, there aren't many walking around because they are incapable of walking. 

PXL_20240321_042231517.jpg

Edited by Cooke