Which do you prefer

11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There's literally a show called my 600lb life. There's so many 600lb people they have filmed 12 seasons and 145 episodes. How many 600lb people do you think live in Japan? Or Egypt? Or India? And yeah you're right, there aren't many walking around because they are incapable of walking. 

PXL_20240321_042231517.jpg

Enough for Sumo wrestling I assume. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we normalize being a fat, ugly slob. There is nothing wrong with creating characters that are in good shape. That should be the goal for everyone.   You can open tiktok and scroll fo

I actually went out with an obese girl recently because I figured I’m at the point where I can try to be open minded and give everyone a chance. Then when I  heard her heavy breathing over the movie w

I dunno about that. I don't mind if there's some ugly women in games.. but they're definitely catering to a vocal minority of people who get offended and making them less attractive on purpose in SOME

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you're arguing with yourself at this point 

Cause you don't have an argument,  dumb ass . Mr. DumbAsFuck LOL

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Cause you don't have an argument,  dumb ass . Mr. DumbAsFuck LOL

Because you do that weird shit Cooke does where when you're proven wrong, y'all shift the argument and then counter something no one said to save face. You're too old for this shit. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Because you do that weird shit Cooke does where when you're proven wrong, y'all shift the argument and then counter something no one said to save face. You're too old for this shit. 

You said overweight people aren't new. They are. Average weight goes up and up as decades go by.

You are wrong. You are doing what you say everyone else is doing.

Stupid ass. 

On 2024-04-25 at 3:43 PM, Substatic said:

TBF you picked a bad example, you can make "hotgirl" in D4 also,

anyone-else-prefer-minimal-armor-look-fr

That doesn't count because of "reasons". 

Edited by Goukosan
41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That doesn't count because of "reasons". 

Lol. It forces you to be a fat ass if you want to be a druid. At least this one looks healthy. 

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You said overweight people aren't new. They are. Average weight goes up and up as decades go by.

You are wrong. You are doing what you say everyone else is doing.

Stupid ass. 

You are so fucking retarded that you literally describe an incremental and steady increase over the span of decade on top of decade, then call it "new". Sit the fuck down, dumb fuck. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Enough for Sumo wrestling I assume. 

16% of men in japan are overweight. 51% of men in america are overweight. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

OK, and? What are you even arguing  at this point? 

Japan doesn't normalize obesity. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

OK, and? What are you even arguing  at this point? 

Oh look you are doing what you say everyone else does because you lost the argument , badly.

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Oh look you are doing what you say everyone else does because you lost the argument , badly.

lol You two idiots seeing eye to eye doesn't make me wrong, Jon. The whole woke body positivity era is less than a decade old. So how exactly is it responsible for 6 consecutive decades of weight gain in the county before it was ever a thing? You retards keep saying "Fat people are new" then post pics stating that 10% of country was overweight 60 years ago, that's like 20 fucking million people. 1 in 10. I'm sure some were around. 

And  Cooke mentioning that Japan didn't normalize obesity is fucking pointless because even when no one was trying to do that here, we still had our 50 straight years of BMI increases.   You guys are working backwards because you just want to the final word to be that woke is so terrible. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol You two idiots seeing eye to eye doesn't make me wrong, Jon. The whole woke body positivity era is less than a decade old. So how exactly is it responsible for 6 consecutive decades of weight gain in the county before it was ever a thing? You retards keep saying "Fat people are new" then post pics stating that 10% of country was overweight 60 years ago, that's like 20 fucking million people. 1 in 10. I'm sure some were around. 

And  Cooke mentioning that Japan didn't normalize obesity is fucking pointless because even when no one was trying to do that here, we still had our 50 straight years of BMI increases.   You guys are working backwards because you just want to the final word to be that woke is so terrible. 

No one is arguing that wokeness is the root cause of obesity. 

That doesn't mean we should normalize being morbidly obese as being healthy or some other nonsense. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Where did I say anything about woke ? 

Oh look , you're doing what you say everyone else does...AGAIN

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who said wokeness caused obesity? My entire point was wokeness forcing diabetes bodies as normal and healthy.