March NPD (#1 PS5, #2 Switch, #3 LBox) - Helldivers 2 is top selling premium game of 2024

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PS5: ~525K Switch: ~235K XBS: ~205K Let's compare this with the PS4 and Xbox One numbers (March 2017) PS4: 397K Switch: 911K (Switch launch month) Xbox One: 244K     what lem

LMAO want to compare the Steam user charts for those games with Helldivers since you want to use 'players'    How's that 30m Halo 'players' doing  not to mention those were all included in G

Since ever I've been saying all Sony GaaS should be day 1 PC. Even for something like Dreams I was saying it had to be Day 1 PC also.    However that alone doesn't give justice to just how b

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

^see what I mean :hest: 

yup, I just told you something embarassing about PC gamers, and you pretended to not see it.

I even explained why PS5 numbers would be different, and provided multiple reasons.

....and you can't address any of them........because that everything I said was correct and logical.:hest:

you STILL won't address it.........which means that you know you can't prove me wrong.

Just now, Remij said:

LOL PS fanboys actually needed to be coddled and told that!! :rofl: 

He clarified for people who intentionally misrepresented what he said. Spin it however you like. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yup, I just told you something embarassing about PC gamers, and you pretended to not see it.

I even explained why PS5 numbers would be different, and provided multiple reasons.

....and you can't address any of them........because that everything I said was correct and logical.:hest:

you STILL won't address it.........which means that you know you can't prove me wrong.

No.  I told you something embarrassing about Sony and Playstation... and you cried about it.  THAT is what happened here, chump :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He clarified for people who intentionally misrepresented what he said. Spin it however you like. 

You know as well as I do that certain people NEEDED to hear those words... so they could run and make their little posts about it :rofl: 

I imagine PC will help out the rest of Sonys games when to go day 1. Now they just need to make some LOL

Just now, JonDnD said:

I imagine PC will help out the rest of Sonys games when to go day 1. Now they just need to make some LOL

We know from past years that just because Sony makes some, doesn't mean these guys will play them LOL :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You know as well as I do that certain people NEEDED to hear those words... so they could run and make their little posts about it :rofl: 

Matt was addressing the opposite of that though. People spinning what he said previously to mean something else. 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  I told you something embarrassing about Sony and Playstation... and you cried about it.  THAT is what happened here, chump :rofl: 

No.

Sony making a AA game and it being the most polished PC game out there is not embarassing at all for anybody

...........except for the state of the PC industry.

LOL he's getting angrier because I keep on pointing out basic observable facts :hest:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Nah.

Horizon Forbidden West bombed.

And looking the few Xbox games that went day 1.............they accomplished nothing :drake:

We know from past years that just because Sony makes some, doesn't mean these guys will play them LOL :rofl: 

No............we actually know that YOU LEMMINGS PLAY THEM.

And in your case..............you FAKEBOY on this forum because you played them on your PS5 that you're attempting to hide :drake:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Twinblade will, until he hate stops them :rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Matt was addressing the opposite of that though. People spinning what he said previously to mean something else. 

Sure... but he's only clarifying because a certain group needed to hear it so they could counter that spin :shrug: 

That's why they're being coddled...

Yes :rofl: 

You most definitely are a fakeboy.

And are most definitely wrong.

Which is why you can't say anything else.

I won't embarass you too much....fakeboy :reg:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Twinblade will, until he hate stops them :rofls:

Twinblade the type to cancel his uber ride a couple blocks away from his stop :lul: 

• Geese 1
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sure... but he's only clarifying because a certain group needed to hear it so they could counter that spin :shrug: 

That's why they're being coddled...

He clearly stated what he clarified. Because people where intentionally misinterpreting what he said. 

Now you're trying to spin his clarification to mean something else. 

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL PS fanboys actually needed to be coddled and told that!! :rofl: 

nope, he had to fact check xbox fanboys spin. jon tried and got shut the fuck down :rofl: 

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He clearly stated what he clarified. Because people where intentionally misinterpreting what he said. 

Now you're trying to spin his clarification to mean something else. 

Nope, if you read the comments, it's obvious that he's clarifying it because Sony fans are literally too stupid to understand that he meant Sony's top 20 and not the Circana's top 20.

Those Sony fanboys needed to hear that for themselves... because they were too stupid to use logic.

Mat said "I hope not intentionally"... referring to PS fans.. since we all know how they jump on him about every little thing since that time he posted about consoles and physical vs digital.  It's Sony fanboys on the defensive with this game.  He can't even say "the PC version is hugely important".. without also having to say "bubu the PS5 is gud too"..  That's entirely why this is happening.  

Edited by Remij