March NPD (#1 PS5, #2 Switch, #3 LBox) - Helldivers 2 is top selling premium game of 2024

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

It’s always been GS here and always will be. Sounds like someone else is trying to change the rules to me. :trump2:

Yeah , yall :patpatpat:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PS5: ~525K Switch: ~235K XBS: ~205K Let's compare this with the PS4 and Xbox One numbers (March 2017) PS4: 397K Switch: 911K (Switch launch month) Xbox One: 244K     what lem

LMAO want to compare the Steam user charts for those games with Helldivers since you want to use 'players'    How's that 30m Halo 'players' doing  not to mention those were all included in G

Since ever I've been saying all Sony GaaS should be day 1 PC. Even for something like Dreams I was saying it had to be Day 1 PC also.    However that alone doesn't give justice to just how b

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

It's unreal we still haven't seen a single fucking thing about that game :tom: 

AAAA developer :whew:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Yeah , yall :patpatpat:

Still won’t change the fact it was also a giant commercial failure too. Did Sevenfield even chart again after the first month of release? Probably not. :kaz: 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Brought up that it scored higher than Stellar Blade :umad: 

jon brought up sevenfield first in a sales thread... while sevenfield sales flopped so hard it literally made xbox go third party :umad:

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Still won’t change the fact it was also a giant commercial failure too. Did Sevenfield even chart again after the first month of release? Probably not. :kaz: 

Why would it? It's on gamepass and had over 15 million players. 

7 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Why would it? It's on gamepass and had over 15 million players. 

I’d love to know the average playtime. Bet it’s less than 5 hours per player. :mj:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’d love to know the average playtime. Bet it’s less than 5 hours per player. :mj:

That's still 5 hours more than some people here play any games :hehe: 

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Would you? Well here ya go. Stay getting owned :rofls:

•  Starfield's average playtime-per-user is an impressive 40 hours, showcasing the game's popularity and engagement.
  • dead 1
Posted (edited)

:cruise: Why does every SW thread have to devolve into lemshits damage controlling SHITfield? 

The turd released and flopped hard more than 6 months ago, it’s time to let it go you retards. No amount of damage controlling in the world will stop it from being the biggest flop of our lifetime :hest:

IMG_7598.thumb.JPG.247ba489f95f06de879daa1873b641a7.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: Why does every SW thread have to devolve into lemshits damage controlling SHITfield? 

The turd released and flopped hard more than 6 months ago, it’s time to let it go you retards. No amount of damage controlling in the world will stop it from being the biggest flop of our lifetime :hest:

IMG_7598.thumb.JPG.247ba489f95f06de879daa1873b641a7.JPG

helldivers and stellar blade outscoring it, fully broke them :hest: 

• Geese 1

They're still butthurt about Starfield being a complete flop, over SIX MONTHS LATER :tom:

They even tried to post "user enagement numbers" :lawl:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, jehurey said:

They're still butthurt about Starfield being a complete flop, over SIX MONTHS LATER :tom:

They even tried to post "user enagement numbers" :lawl:

You mean over SEVEN months later. :rofl:

• dead 1