Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cuckstz was the one attacking me with "personal" attacks first. I only posted a dead emoji to GD-X's post and he took that personally. It's not my fault he's having a personal meltdown and can't actually go after the guy that raped him in the thread :kaz:

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol whats funny about this meltdown is that  you're actually too afraid of GDX to actually defend your girlfriend turning your bedroom to blacked.com 

Also who are you to call someone gay when you post bussy pics on the internet? 

Notice neither denies any of the allegations :D 

40 year old LOSERS :kaz: 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Cuckstz got personally assraped in his own thread and the sad thing is that he can't actually go after the guy who tore a hole in him :mickeyj:

:cruise: He's getting cucked and raped in his own thread, damn. Saddest thing I've ever seen in my forum posting history.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cucstz go persoanlly assraped in his own thread and the sad thing is that he can't actually go after the guy tore a hole in him :mickeyj:

:cruise: He's getting cucked and raped in his own thread, damn. Saddest thing I've ever seen in my forum posting history.

You guys hate a plastic box this bad?? :rofls:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cuckstz was the one attacking me with "personal" attacks first. I only posted a dead emoji to GD-X's post and he took that personally. It's not my fault he's having a personal meltdown and can't actually go after the guy that raped him in the thread :kaz:

Yea, I'm aware that he's said some shit back to you.. but you guys continually bring it up every time he makes a new thread about PS, or when something bad comes out about Xbox.  It's lame he can't talk shit about consoles without you guys personally attacking him and every thread bringing up something about that.  I'd be saying it if it was the other way around as well.

Most of the time GD doesn't say shit and has no real issue with anyone here... which is probably why he's not saying anything back to GD.  GD knows when to make a funny jab at someone and then back off.

It's funny how a simple thread saying some simple shit.. gets such a reaction from you guys.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

SlowJon desperately trying to defend his butt buddy Cuckstz, LMAO :kaz:

Cuckstz got so destroyed, he called his boyfriend for backup :lawl::deader::deader::deadest:

Go post on tweeter about it :rofls: You goonie :tom:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

LMAO Mr Miserable is OBSESSED :rofls: What a bitter fuck, daily breakdowns LOL

Wtf am I obsessed with? Nigga, you're on MY dick. If anyone mentions me now you show up like fucking Beetlejuice, trying to be an opp. 

• Haha 1

Read the thread. Read your posts. That'll answer that question LOL. You blind ??

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

:cruise: Both Cuckstz and this retard crying like little bitches ITT, LMFAO

SlowJon crying because his boyfriend Cuckstz got raped, and Cuckstz crying because he can't go after who raped him :lawl::deader::deader::deader:

Edited by FIREPOWER

You probably pat yourself on the back after your last post of the day lmao loser ass 

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Read the thread. Read your posts. That'll answer that question LOL. You blind ??

Assume I'm not retarded, and don't understand you're train of thought. What is my supposed obsession? 

I can't assume that.  But if you did something other than come to a game forum specifically to attack the same people over and over then maybe you wouldn't look as stalker like :reg:

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I can't assume that.  But if you did something other than come to a game forum specifically to attack the same people over and over then maybe you wouldn't look as stalker like :reg:

Ah, good point. It was dumb to ask you to think like a normal person. 

Like your first response was this 

Screenshot_20240511_223312.thumb.jpg.371119f9841e430fbee8fcbd93b9c351.jpg

So I guess you're miserable and obsessed with Firepower? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ah, good point. It was dumb to ask you to think like a normal person. 

Like this your first response was this 

Screenshot_20240511_223312.thumb.jpg.371119f9841e430fbee8fcbd93b9c351.jpg

So I guess you're miserable and obsessed with Firepower? 

Oh, he’s definitely obsessed. He’s been getting raped all week in my threads since MS shut down those studios and he’s been trying desperately to get back at me and failing :kaz:

It’s pretty sad and hilarious. He and Cuckstz are desperate as fuck to make a comeback after this week’s devastating Xbox news. Unfortunately for them, there’s no comeback waiting for them. GD-X called it when he said the thread reeks of Cuckstz’s desperation :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

A deadbeat with a fat ass wife :D 

A broke homosexual in his 40s, has nothing to his name and lives in a studio den:D

also- aren’t you two black???? Bit funny you’re using “Tyrone” as an insult. 

self hate much? LMFAO. You faggots over here day dreaming about dudes cocks cause you have no other bait :tom:  

I’ve reduced you fucking losers to recycling Jerry’s bait 😂😂😂😂😂😂holy shit😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Leave it to Ghostz the cuck to think the insult was GD saying Tyrone and not the fact that your girl was getting fucked in front of you...

You got cucked so bad IRL that you don't consider being called a cuck an insult.. "Bbbbbut the insult was Tyrone" :awww: no dipshit.. What Tyrone did to your girl in front of you was insulting :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Ben 1
  • dead 1
17 hours ago, Remij said:

Yea, I'm aware that he's said some shit back to you.. but you guys continually bring it up every time he makes a new thread about PS, or when something bad comes out about Xbox.  It's lame he can't talk shit about consoles without you guys personally attacking him and every thread bringing up something about that.  I'd be saying it if it was the other way around as well.

Most of the time GD doesn't say shit and has no real issue with anyone here... which is probably why he's not saying anything back to GD.  GD knows when to make a funny jab at someone and then back off.

It's funny how a simple thread saying some simple shit.. gets such a reaction from you guys.

Nice story but again I didn't insult him personally in the thread until he started coming after me, I only laughed at GD-X's response. 

I actually addressed the content of the thread with my reply. The thread would have still gone on normally if he hadn't decided to start have a meltdown.

If he was so cool with GD-X why did he start coming after me for laughing at GD-X's joke? The shit was funny. Am I not allowed to laugh at funny shit anymore?

Yea, I laugh and call him a cuck in some threads but this wasn't one of those times. I don't know why he lost his shit this time lol.

I'm happy to stick with the subject of the thread as long as he does the same. I don't take any of this shit on the forum personally and it's all trolling to me even when I call you guys "retards". I don't believe any one of you guys are mentally retarded in real life. It's all done in the context of SW, and I don't think any of you guys are losers or dumb in real life.