Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nice story but again I didn't insult him personally in the thread until he started coming after me, I only laughed at GD-X's response. 

I actually addressed the content of the thread with my reply. The thread would have still gone on normally if he hadn't decided to start have a meltdown.

If he was so cool with GD-X why did he start coming after me for laughing at GD-X's joke? The shit was funny. Am I not allowed to laugh at funny shit anymore?

Yea, I laugh and call him a cuck in some threads but this wasn't one of those times. I don't know why he lost his shit this time lol.

I'm happy to stick with the subject of the thread as long as he does the same. I don't take any of this shit on the forum personally and it's all trolling to me even when I call you guys "retards". I don't believe any one of you guys are mentally retarded in real life. It's all done in the context of SW, and I don't think any of you guys are losers or dumb in real life.

Eh but you guys quickly gang up.  GD isn't constantly on his ass like you are.  You almost never make a thread/post without mentioning me or him in it :D 

I don't think he melted down, he just knew what after GD said, you guys were going to dogpile.  I don't believe he actually cares what anyone says, but I just think we don't need to go there over some system wars shit.

I don't think any of us take it too personally, if we did we wouldn't still be here after 20 years.  But that's the thing... we're 20 years older now, there's no need for it.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ah, good point. It was dumb to ask you to think like a normal person. 

Like your first response was this 

Screenshot_20240511_223312.thumb.jpg.371119f9841e430fbee8fcbd93b9c351.jpg

So I guess you're miserable and obsessed with Firepower? 

No , I'm just saying he got raped because he did and then I moved on. Dumbo.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Leave it to Ghostz the cuck to think the insult was GD saying Tyrone and not the fact that your girl was getting fucked in front of you...

You got cucked so bad IRL that you don't consider being called a cuck an insult.. "Bbbbbut the insult was Tyrone" :awww: no dipshit.. What Tyrone did to your girl in front of you was insulting :sabu:

But why was it “Tyrone”?

you hate your own skin :kaz:

… and fat wife, and your fatherless child :D 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nice story but again I didn't insult him personally in the thread until he started coming after me, I only laughed at GD-X's response. 

I actually addressed the content of the thread with my reply. The thread would have still gone on normally if he hadn't decided to start have a meltdown.

If he was so cool with GD-X why did he start coming after me for laughing at GD-X's joke? The shit was funny. Am I not allowed to laugh at funny shit anymore?

Yea, I laugh and call him a cuck in some threads but this wasn't one of those times. I don't know why he lost his shit this time lol.

I'm happy to stick with the subject of the thread as long as he does the same. I don't take any of this shit on the forum personally and it's all trolling to me even when I call you guys "retards". I don't believe any one of you guys are mentally retarded in real life. It's all done in the context of SW, and I don't think any of you guys are losers or dumb in real life.

Again with the longest post ITT :kaz: 

struck a nerve and having to defend his actions now :hehe:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

But why was it “Tyrone”?

you hate your own skin :kaz:

… and fat wife, and your fatherless child :D 

That not the insult you dipshit, the fact that they convinced you it was a threesome and tag teamed your girl while they were fucking her in front you.... That's the insult.

But like I said, you have the mind of a cuck so you think the insult his GD saying Tyrone :sabu:

• dead 1
4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

No , I'm just saying he got raped because he did and then I moved on. Dumbo.

Yeah, then you came back to jump on my dick. I didn't even make a comment. I posted a reaction to what Gamedrunk said. So how the fuck am I obsessed and you're not when you literally only came in here to address two specific people? 

Jon, you are making a fool of yourself with all of this. 

47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That not the insult you dipshit, the fact that they convinced you it was a threesome and tag teamed your girl while they were fucking her in front you.... That's the insult.

But like I said, you have the mind of a cuck so you think the insult his GD saying Tyrone :sabu:

you don’t even know what you’re fucking saying you idiot :D 

“it was a threesome with you and another guy… and they tag teamed your girl!” :lemming:

A deadbeat and a moron :cruise:

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:

To be fair, ghostz knows I’m just messing with him. He’s been my boy since like 2002. Same with JonB.

Nah, we not doing that tonight. It's nice you also gave jonb a pass for also being too much of a pussy to call you out and instead try to attack people they know other people have issues with and will just cosign for them. 

Yeah, we all know you don't have a grudge against anybody but at the same time it's obvious that ghostz got butthurt. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, then you came back to jump on my dick. I didn't even make a comment. I posted a reaction to what Gamedrunk said. So how the fuck am I obsessed and you're not when you literally only came in here to address two specific people? 

Jon, you are making a fool of yourself with all of this. 

Im not sure why this is hard for you to understand. You come here specifically to act like you are superior to the same group of people every day. I guess you dont even see what you do because its just a part of you at this point.

You couldnt care less about video games. Yet here you are, and here you will continue to be :patpatpat:Mr Miserable

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nah, we not doing that tonight. It's nice you also gave jonb a pass for also being too much of a pussy to call you out and instead try to attack people they know other people have issues with and will just cosign for them. 

Yeah, we all know you don't have a grudge against anybody but at the same time it's obvious that ghostz got butthurt. 

GD - not mad

Ghostz - not mad

Jonb - not mad

Mr Miserable - MAD

GooXosan - MAD

GD talks about normal stuff 99% of the time. Of course we arent going to call him out for his random jabs because its jokes. Idiot. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

GD - not mad

Ghostz - not mad

Jonb - not mad

Mr Miserable - MAD

GooXosan - MAD

GD talks about normal stuff 99% of the time. Of course we arent going to call him out for his random jabs because its jokes. Idiot. LOL

Lol Pittsburgh bitches are weak. The thing is, when homies jost, it's usually both ways. Ghostz didn't laugh, post a smilie, send a shot back.

Also he's very insecue, and wanted to defend his honor, but knew no one would fake like his post or support him like you're trying to do if he went at GD so here we are with your Captain Saveahoe act. 

36 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

GD - not mad

Ghostz - not mad

Jonb - not mad

Mr Miserable - MAD

GooXosan - MAD

“NAH WE ARENT DOIN THIS TONITE!!!!”

😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Pittsburgh bitches are weak. The thing is, when homies jost, it's usually both ways. Ghostz didn't laugh, post a smilie, send a shot back.

Also he's very insecue, and wanted to defend his honor, but knew no one would fake like his post or support him like you're trying to do if he went at GD so here we are with your Captain Saveahoe act. 

I sent shots back to YOU bitch, to which you’ve been crying about ever since 😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Some of these threads lately have just been fucking hilariously ridiculous.  GD lighting a fuse in this one and probably got more than he bargained for lol :biggrin:

Am I crazy? Jon's been stalking me for 6 months now because I said he's an Xbox fanboy. Am I seriously the only person who has thought this? 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You take this way too serious, Mr Mad :pacspit:

:umad:

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I sent shots back to YOU bitch, to which you’ve been crying about ever since 😂😂😂😂

Lmfao "I sent shots 'back to' the person who didn't make the comment. Also, I'm not afraid."

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

“NAH WE ARENT DOIN THIS TONITE!!!!”

😂😂😂😂

"Im not miserable" :mroff:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Am I crazy? Jon's been stalking me for 6 months now because I said he's an Xbox fanboy. Am I seriously the only person who has thought this? 

JON JON JON JON

JON IS STALKING ME

JON JON JON :guh:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao "I sent shots 'back to' the person who didn't make the comment. Also, I'm not afraid."

Bu Bu why don’t u make fun of GDz :cries:

im making fun of you cause you’re bitch made and desperate to get an “own” on me. You follow me around and post in every thread I make, just to constantly get demolished :cruise:

Now go pick up your bricks :tom: