Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)

LMAO GD called the 6. Mega bomba. 

At least it should mean Ninja Theory is safe. This is more the level of quality MS expects, would've been scared for them if they were dropping a 9 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hellflop 2, TLHBFAssRaped!!!!!!   7 years in the making, 5 years of hyping for this 6/10 flop       STFU, you imbecile. It's an absolute disaster for you lemshits. This is t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's a stupid reason. Ultimately if it's releasing on gamepass I guess they don't care. People will play it for free and they can just promote it on xbl or something. 

Its not a stupid reason when its a short, story focused game.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Interesting thread though. All of a sudden it isn't 8.0 FFVII flop anymore but Meta matters. How convenient.  

At least none of us will be complaining that this game is too long and not finish it :geese: 

:-*

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Interesting thread though. All of a sudden it isn't 8.0 FFVII flop anymore but Meta matters. How convenient.  

Thats what YALL said mattered lmfao dont play dumb. FirePower especially claimed one green haired nobody from GS matters :rofls:

I actually got GP and played the first hour so far and let me tell you I never want to hear the words 'Sony movie game' or 'gamey game' from a certain someone again :drake: This is the least gamey game I have ever played in my life.

So far it's practically a glorified tech demo. It looks absolutely spectacular (even though the framerate dips below 30 numerous times) but I don't think I have ever played a more barebones game ever. This makes The Order 1886 look like a gameplay feast. If 7 years is honestly the time it takes to achieve fidelity with this level of gameplay then just go back to last gen graphics please. First 30 min you literally do nothing but press up. Then when combat is introduced is all 1v1 and even simpler than Hellblade. I love narrative driven cinematic games but so far there is no narrative hook and the main character is meh. Also the voices thing seems super over done, I feel they may have leaned too much into. 

Will finish as short as fuck but that first hour was tough to get through. 

• dead 3
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah like this is unique or something you fucking troglodyte

3176765-bullshit.png

this is a 93 MC game - EVERYONE gave it a 9+. GS gave it a 10 ffs.

meanwhile hell6lade would be in the deep 70s without fansites.

you really are a dumb dude irl :mj: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Quad Damage said:

this is a 93 MC game - EVERYONE gave it a 9+. GS gave it a 10 ffs.

meanwhile hell6lade would be in the deep 70s without fansites.

you really are a dumb dude irl :mj: 

As if that excludes the point retard. There's pandering websites for every platform you baby dick fuck face

Just now, madmaltese said:

I actually got GP and played the first hour so far and let me tell you I never want to hear the words 'Sony movie game' or 'gamey game' from a certain someone again :drake: This is the least gamey game I have ever played in my life.

So far it's practically a glorified tech demo. It looks absolutely spectacular (even though the framerate dips below 30 numerous times) but I don't think I have ever played a more barebones game ever. This makes The Order 1886 look like a gameplay feast. If 7 years is honestly the time it takes to achieve fidelity with this level of gameplay then just go back to last gen graphics please. First 30 min you literally do nothing but press up. Then when combat is introduced is all 1v1 and even simpler than Hellblade. I love narrative driven cinematic games but so far there is no narrative hook and the main character is meh. Also the voices thing seems super over done, I feel they may have leaned too much into. 

Im not so sure how you are so dumb. Its because Sony ONLY has one template. The 3rd person cinematic action game. Its the fucking truth and you know it so STFU and get over it :rofls: If every game MS released was the same template as HB then i would hate that shit too. IDIOT

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

At least none of us will be complaining that this game is too long and not finish it :geese: 

:-*

You may be surprised lol That first hour was a slogggggg imo. 

People are shitting on it for only being 5 hour but I honestly am not sure I'd be up for much more haha

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Thats what YALL said mattered lmfao dont play dumb. FirePower especially claimed one green haired nobody from GS matters :rofls:

I never have. Always acknowledged the GS metric for Flop or not here but then I also just talk seriously about the game as I play it. 

Hellblade 2 is a mega mega flop. Sorry I don't the rules :shrug:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Im not so sure how you are so dumb. Its because Sony ONLY has one template. The 3rd person cinematic action game. Its the fucking truth and you know it so STFU and get over it :rofls: If every game MS released was the same template as HB then i would hate that shit too. IDIOT

Except you say you DONT LIKE 'Sony Movie games' even though they are all gameplay full and that you prefer the 'gamey games'. This is the most movie game and least gamey game I've possibly ever played and I don't hear you shitting on it. 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

As if that excludes the point retard. There's pandering websites for every platform you baby dick fuck face

yes it does idiot. its not pandering whenEVERYONE gave the 93 MC game a 9+. dont expect your low IQ ass to get that though :mj: 

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yes it does idiot. its not pandering whenEVERYONE gave the 93 MC game a 9+. dont expect your low IQ ass to get that though :mj: 

Yeah because 10% of the reviews being 10/10 Sony pandering sites didn't seriously sway the aggregate.

If I'm low IQ you have anencephaly in comparison.

Dumbass. 

18 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Except you say you DONT LIKE 'Sony Movie games' even though they are all gameplay full and that you prefer the 'gamey games'. This is the most movie game and least gamey game I've possibly ever played and I don't hear you shitting on it. 

I dont like most of them. I dont like UbiSoft games either. Its because its TIRED. Sure if Sony made other games ( they dont make any games now, but i digress ) with the occasional cinematic action game then no big deal.

You are bothered by a true statement and cant understand why i dont care about the same tired shit. And you think im the fanboy LMAO

right over your head, but im not surprised. You are a dumb mutt.

27 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

lmfao!

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I dont like most of them. I dont like UbiSoft games either. Its because its TIRED. Sure if Sony made other games ( they dont make any games now, but i digress ) with the occasional cinematic action game then no big deal.

You are bothered by a true statement and cant understand why i dont care about the same tired shit. And you think im the fanboy LMAO

right over your head, but im not surprised. You are a dumb mutt.

again ignoring everything I say. You're a fanboy because all you care is who makes the games lol If you are Tired of a genre it doesn't matter who makes them. If you like gamey games it doesn't matter who makes them.

If Hellblade 2 was made by Sony you'd be singing a very different tune, we all know it but it's by MS so you love it. Which says it all. Doesn't matter if MS doesn't make many games like this, if you like 'gamey games' and not Movie games then you should hate Hellblade 2 :shrug:

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah because 10% of the reviews being 10/10 Sony pandering sites didn't seriously sway the aggregate.

If I'm low IQ you have anencephaly in comparison.

Dumbass. 

yeah they didnt because EVERYONE gave the 93 MC game a 9+. GS gave it a 10.

the fact that you think thats the same as a game that got a 6 on GS and a 10 from TheXboxHub, says enough:freeman: 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)
  • Remij changed the title to Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 82 (Stellar Blade HBR) Gamespot - 6/10, IGN - 8/10)