MS buying Valve for 16 billion?

27 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: I would have finished it 3 times by now if I actually played that trash. Nah, the first Hellblade was a snoozefest. I knew I wasn’t gonna bother with this garbage. After falling asleep playing SevenField, I’ve learned my lesson. No more ShitPass fodder for me even if it only costs $1. 

:freeben: I'm busy playing the superior Stellar Blade and enjoying the hell out of it. At least that game has a ton of action/gameplay and the female protagonist doesn’t look like an ugly dirty dude with a wig on.

0% chance a graphic whore like yourself isn’t trying this. Show your recent games. :kaz: 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

0% chance a graphic whore like yourself isn’t trying this. Show your recent games. :kaz: 

:mj: Cope harder you salty retard, I'm not a graphics whore and even if I was I have better games to play on my PC than Hellflop 2. Star Citizen shits all over this Hellflop 2 and it actually has gameplay in an open universe and isn't a shitty walking sim. I don't need to play a shitty walking corridor simulator to experience good graphics on my PC. There are plenty graphically demanding and amazing looking games out already for PC.

:lawl: The idiot is mad no one is playing his 6/10 flop he spent half a decade hyping. Since you already stalk me on Twitter you already know these pics are taken directly from my twitter and I've been playing nothing but Stellar Blade and Star Citizen's big update for weeks now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Like 1
  • dead 1
  • aitch 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

lol 16bn for Valve. Zero chance.

Would also be one of the worst things that could ever happen to the gaming landscape

for real. valve saved pc gaming. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Cope harder you salty retard, I'm not a graphics whore and even if I was I have better games to play on my PC than Hellflop 2. Star Citizen shits all over this Hellflop 2 and it actually has gameplay in an open universe and isn't a shitty walking sim. I don't need to play a shitty walking corridor simulator to experience good graphics on my PC. There are plenty graphically demanding and amazing looking games out already for PC.

:lawl: The idiot is mad no one is playing his 6/10 flop he spent half a decade hyping. Since you already stalk me on Twitter you already know these pics are taken directly from my twitter and I've been playing nothing but Stellar Blade and Star Citizen's big update for weeks now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

um, post steam or Xbox profile. Hellblade isn’t on PS5 :mroff:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

um, post steam or Xbox profile. Hellblade isn’t on PS5 :mroff:

I don't have a ShitBox profile and as for my Steam profile you won't find Shitblade 2 in there because I'm not spending $50 on a piece of shit walking sim that can be cleared in 4 hours :lawl:

Edited by FIREPOWER
58 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I dunno but it's way more than a measly $16 Billion.

You're talking about speculative wealth Vs actual yearly gross and asset value. It they are indeed private, their value would sky rocket. It's how Musk is the richest man in world despite none of the companies he owns generate enough revenues to justify it. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I don't have a ShitBox profile and as for my Steam profile you won't find Shitblade 2 in there because I'm not spending $50 on a piece of shit walking sim that can be cleared in 4 hours :lawl:

So you’re on Gamepass again :tom: 

i know this because you didn’t delete your account before, you changed your name. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
8 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What do you guys think valve is actually worth? 

I think you would have to make an offer north of $100 billion to be taken seriously.

They have virtually total control of the PC gaming landscape. They're in a position with no competition and can reasonably hold a valuation at that level.

Activision/Blizzard were just a publisher, Valve and subsequently Steam are basically a platform holder. They're on a completely different level.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I think you would have to make an offer north of $100 billion to be taken seriously.

They have virtually total control of the PC gaming landscape. They're in a position with no competition and can reasonably hold a valuation at that level.

Activision/Blizzard were just a publisher, Valve and subsequently Steam are basically a platform holder. They're on a completely different level.

they don’t bring in enough revenue to be anywhere near 100 billion man 

Sony is worth 100 billion

i see you’re saying they wouldn’t sell for less, but no one would ever offer them that much 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

they don’t bring in enough revenue to be anywhere near 100 billion man 

Sony is worth 100 billion

i see you’re saying they wouldn’t sell for less, but no one would ever offer them that much 

Do you think Nintendo is worth more than $100 billion dollars because Steam brings in almost as much revenue per year as Nintendo.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Do you think Nintendo is worth more than $100 billion dollars because Steam brings in almost as much revenue per year as Nintendo.

Nintendo is significantly more profitable 

but no, Nintendo is valued around 60b

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Nintendo is significantly more profitable 

but no, Nintendo is valued around 60b

How is Nintendo more profitable? Valve outputs nearly nothing and basically their entire revenue stream is profit.

Edited by DynamiteCop