Digital Foundry - HellBlade 2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course you would Jon....of course you would   I wonder if the fanboy sites desperately padding the metascore are deliberatly doing it, or if they're like you and have internalized so muc

Yeah, the gameplay doesn't pop in either

17 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

A defining moment in the evolution of real-time visuals

:vince:

Upside Down Score GIF by Frito-Lay

• Haha 3
  • dead 1

well, it's not hard to do when there's no real gameplay lol. it reminds me of the stunning robot junkyard scene in detroit. it was easily the best visuals, but all you did walk walk through a linear path. still, i look forward to watching this pretty flop.

i will say, after everything i've seen on this walking simulator, it is truly the most spectacular looking title out there. sure, the claustrophobic level design helps. however, the dev team delivered a ue5 title that matches that amazing tomb raider-like tech demo from several years ago.

40 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

LMFAO!

I mean its true. Its not an action game where you run around and kill grunts over and over but the combat has dodge, parry, heavy and weak attacks, and more. So when there is combat, its absolutely gameplay....and absolutely gorgeous :juggle:

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

well, it's not hard to do when there's no real gameplay lol. it reminds me of the stunning robot junkyard scene in detroit. it was easily the best visuals, but all you did walk walk through a linear path. still, i look forward to watching this pretty flop.

Yeah you really shouldn't listen to the retards on this one, there is plenty of game here not to mention it's hardly a 4 hour game.

Just a bunch of backwards criticism. Also this is the best looking piece of realtime software ever created.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah you really shouldn't listen to the retards on this one, there is plenty of game here not to mention it's hardly a 4 hour game.

Just a bunch of backwards criticism. Also this is the best looking piece of realtime software ever created.

oh, it's no doubt the best looking game. no doubt about that.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

While I agree my girl said “clearly looks like a game and kept walking” lmfao 

So Sony hasn't made a game in 18 months, and Microsoft has the best looking game ever created. Hate to see it.

What cracks me up even more is thinking back to these snig retards acting like UE5 was exclusive ans this visual fidelity was only possible on PS5 because of SSD! SSD! SSD!

Sony reeled you dumb fucks in so hard.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

So Sony hasn't made a game in 18 months, and Microsoft has the best looking game ever created. Hate to see it.

What cracks me up even more is thinking back to these snig retards acting like UE5 was exclusive ans this visual fidelity was only possible on PS5 because of SSD! SSD! SSD!

12TF beast. :rofl:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

It's honestly super impressive how the game seamlessly switches scenes, jumping from one location to another and all the visual effects.  Crazy stuff.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's honestly super impressive how the game seamlessly switches scenes, jumping from one location to another and all the visual effects.  Crazy stuff.

I'm impressed all around, these guys are wizards.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

oh, it's no doubt the best looking game. no doubt about that.

There's a section towards the end which is just insanely impressive technically.  The amount of shit going on and effects and just pure visual quality.. it's almost unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's a section towards the end which is just insanely impressive technically.  The amount of shit going on and effects and just pure visual quality.. it's almost unbelievable.

Spoiler

The water tornado?