New PlayStation CEO Hermen Hulst kills PC day and date speculation. (Lemij in shambles)

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

"They have nothing of their own":Jeff:

LMFAO we've got all ours... AND yours.  Shut the fuck up Twinky :mj: 

Meanwhile you clowns are out here begging for Gears Collection and Halo and everything else that you've spent the last decade hating :rofls: :rofl: 

Modern PC gaming: Sony Ports, forgettable indie games, and a brainwashed fanbase that continues to pour hundreds of millions into Scam Citizen :omglol:

• NPC 1
  • dead 2
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know whats funny....I was skimming through the Ghost of Tsushima reviews on steam recently and the sheer number of hermits begging for Sony to port Bloodborne next was actually insane   I almost f

Modern PC gaming: Sony Ports, forgettable indie games, and a brainwashed fanbase that continues to pour hundreds of millions into Scam Citizen 

This just aligns with what they’re doing now.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Literally the exact shit I've been saying for years. Their strategy is clear as fuck and is working perfectly. 

Yep, it doesn’t get any clearer than this. Lemij is doing moronic mental gymnastics but Hermen’s words leave no room for misinterpretation. They will keep following their current strategy for the foreseeable future because it’s printing them a ton of money.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Modern PC gaming: Sony Ports, forgettable indie games, and a brainwashed fanbase that contains to pour hundreds of millions into Scam Citizen :omglol:

Hey, Star Citizen is awesome but you’re not lying about the rest :hest:

PC Gaming in the 90s was way better. I miss when PCs had actual AAA exclusives and we didn’t have console port beggars like Lemij stinking up the place :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Modern PC gaming: Sony Ports, forgettable indie games, and a brainwashed fanbase that contains to pour hundreds of millions into Scam Citizen :omglol:

Modern PS gaming: PC ports, Live service games that sell best on PC, and a stupid as fuck fanbase that all say "I'M SELLING MY PS5 AND BUYING A PC IF SONY RELEASES THEIR SP GAMES DAY AND DATE!! :cries:"

:cruise: :freeman:

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Hey, Star Citizen is awesome but you’re not lying about the rest :hest:

PC Gaming in the 90s was way better. I miss when PCs had actual AAA exclusives and we didn’t have console port beggars like Lemij stinking up the place :mj:

LOL Console gaming in the 90s was way better... all their games didn't come to PC, they had actual AAA exclusives... and they weren't basically just junky PC hardware in a console box. :rofl: :rofls: 

It's pretty funny that the two dipshits in this thread trying to hate on PC gaming... include one who bought a top of the line PC to brag about it and talk down any other PC gamers who have a lesser PC than him... and an idiot that continually owns himself by buying shitty GPUs with obvious bottlenecks for the long term, which causes him to lash out. :cruise: 

The guy that plays every game out there, but cant ever seem to finish teh AAA PS bangers :rofl: 

And an idiot who, everywhere else other than here, brags about PC gaming and how awesome his PC is :rofls: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL Console gaming in the 90s was way better... all their games didn't come to PC, they had actual AAA exclusives... and they weren't basically just junky PC hardware in a console box. :rofl: :rofls: 

:cruise: Damn, today news really broke you didn't it?

:kaz:  Still crying that he's been waiting almost 10 years for that Bloodborne port.

:fatcruise: At the end of the day you're still waiting for those console ports like a poor beggar while PS5 owners get treated like royalty with day and date of the hottest games.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: Damn, today news really broke you didn't it?

:kaz:  Still crying that he's been waiting almost 10 years for that Bloodborne port.

:fatcruise: At the end of the day you're still waiting for those console ports like a poor beggar while PS5 owners get treated like royalty with day and date of the hottest games.

You've got to love the logic that Herman Hulst is throwing out there...  That PC gamers who didn't buy a console for the original AAA SP Playstation game... is going to run out and buy one for the sequel.. which they also know will come to PC after :rofl: :rofls: 

:roff:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

You've got to love the logic that Herman Hulst is throwing out there...  That PC gamers who didn't buy a console for the original AAA SP Playstation game... is going to run out and buy one for the sequel.. which they also know will come to PC after :rofl: :rofls: 

:roff:

Double dipping hermslobs have been bathed. :drake:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Double dipping hermslobs have been bathed. :drake:

Not even one :rofl: 

LOL The group of gamers that will wait a year or two... or wont even acknowledge a game has released on PC if it releases on Epic Games Store first instead of Steam..... is just not going to be able to wait for some Sony game!  That's what you want to believe.. :rofls:  :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

^ ^ He's totally broken :lawl::lawl::lawl:

LMAO not at all.  I never said Sony would come out and say "yep all games day and date" today... and lmfao you even quoted a post of mine today specifically stating that I wasn't ever saying that.. which I knew to do preemptively because you fucks try to twist everything I say  :rofl: 

PC gamers that wouldn't create a free PSN account are going to run out and buy a PS5 to play the sequel to some PS game they played on PC - Herman Hulst :mickey:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

PC gamers that wouldn't create a free PSN account are going to run out and buy a PS5 to play the sequel to some PS game they played on PC - Herman Hulst :mickey:

:kaz:They don't need you to run out and buy a PS5, they only need some people to do it.

:bena: They've already got you by making you to pay full price for their old ass games on PC years later.

This slide shows why their current strategy is working and why they won't be following the retards at MS to sabotage their own console brand. This gen alone following their current strategy they've made as much profit as all the previous 4 gens combined :reg:....

spacer.png

:vabe: The console, store, and services print money for them, and you buying their old ass games years later also prints money for them on top of the profit they are making from PS5s. Unlike MS, that constantly bleeds money from their dogshit consoles, Sony actually makes a shit ton of money from the PS5 consoles and peripherals/services surrounding the console. They can't make this kind of profit by sabotaging their console business like the retards at MS are currently doing.

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yep, it doesn’t get any clearer than this. Lemij is doing moronic mental gymnastics but Hermen’s words leave no room for misinterpretation. They will keep following their current strategy for the foreseeable future because it’s printing them a ton of money.

Lets abandon our record breaking strategy to copy MS' proven failing strategy :grimaceleft:

• Geese 1
9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Lets abandon our record breaking strategy to copy MS' proven failing strategy :grimaceleft:

By that logic they wouldn't have released any games on PC at all :drake: