New PlayStation CEO Hermen Hulst kills PC day and date speculation. (Lemij in shambles)

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemij retard logic :cruise:

PC gamers by the 10s running out to buy PS5s to play Ghost of Tsushima 2 a bit early :rofl: :rofls: 

No wonder you fucking idiots think I have a PS5.. you're all retarded as fuck :kaz: 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know whats funny....I was skimming through the Ghost of Tsushima reviews on steam recently and the sheer number of hermits begging for Sony to port Bloodborne next was actually insane   I almost f

Modern PC gaming: Sony Ports, forgettable indie games, and a brainwashed fanbase that continues to pour hundreds of millions into Scam Citizen 

This just aligns with what they’re doing now.

Posted Images

One of the funniest things about the slides today is how Sony is completely ass-raping Microsoft  in subscription numbers and growth, and they didn’t need to sabotage game sales or their consoles sales to do it :cruise:

:kaz: MS has made ShitPass the sole focus of their business for the last 7 years and they are still trailing Sony who basically uses PS Plus as a side dish.

IMG_7886.jpeg

• dead 2
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Lets abandon our record breaking strategy to copy MS' proven failing strategy :grimaceleft:

We just witnessed MS' model crashing the entire Xbox ecosystem. Shit is in free fall off a cliff... Yet Remij thinks Sony will copy that strategy... Any day now :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

By that logic they wouldn't have released any games on PC at all :drake: 

Their live service strategy is literally entirely new, as many have bitching about since it was announced. It's a new segment with new strategy and it's the right one for that type of game. Helldivers is basically game 1 from that lineup since Factions got canned. Concord next. 

The 2 year port strategy is also a literal no loss as their data would have proven. The exclusive benefit wears out by then and then you get a new market plus double dippers. So unfortunately for you're still going to have to pretend for 2 years that you don't care about certain games but then play them the day they come out on PC :drake:

• Haha 1

I already own a PS5. There's nothing to entice me to buy games for it. I'll never buy another PS multiplayer game till they eliminate the online paywall, and I don't want to buy single player games because PC offers the best graphics, handheld, and way more controller options.

PC versions of games are the definitive version.  Console is a compromise I don't want to make anymore.

Playstation not putting games on PC day 1 just means they lost a sale.