[Jeff Grubb] I'm hearing that the Xbox Showcase is 2 hours long, will show 30 games and at least a handful of those games we haven't heard of before

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JonB: "Sony - we are going full multiplatform"   Cell: Prove it   JonB:      

Jenny you're so stupid I wouldn't trust you to spell IQ at this point.    I don't give a fuck what type of plate spinning, conspiracy bullshit you're peddling here. I'm not talking about what F

i look forward to seeing all of these multiplats.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Show me where ms said every game I'd coming to ps , idiot 

That's not what I said or claimed, I just asked you to back up your bullshit and like Phil you've crumbled. 

:banderoos:

14 minutes ago, Cell said:

That's not what I said or claimed, I just asked you to back up your bullshit and like Phil you've crumbled. 

Logic applies to people differently.

22 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Logic applies to people differently.

It sure does. Still waiting for you to back that claim up buttercup. 

:mj:

1 hour ago, Cell said:

It sure does. Still waiting for you to back that claim up buttercup. 

:mj:

I don't have to because your logic is the same as mine , IDIOT

JonB: "Sony - we are going full multiplatform"

Cell: Prove it

JonB:

image.gif.6b5dd44c526e10d24199e4bf687e40b0.gif

• Haha 1
  • dead 1

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

All the smarts leaked out ya head when you lost that hair LMAO

Uh huh. Still waiting for that proof Jenny babes. 

This fool dodging attempts to make him tell the truth like he's Neo from the matrix. 

:rofls:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Uh huh. Still waiting for that proof Jenny babes. 

This fool dodging attempts to make him tell the truth like he's Neo from the matrix. 

:rofls:

The proof is the same proof as when firetard and company claim ALL xbox games are coming to PS5. If you dont agree with that, then the logic behind my proof isnt there. Logic applies differently. God you are a dumb fuck.

• dead 1
Posted (edited)

Jenny you're so stupid I wouldn't trust you to spell IQ at this point. 

I don't give a fuck what type of plate spinning, conspiracy bullshit you're peddling here. I'm not talking about what Firepower or anybody else said. You made a statement saying Sony was going full multiplatform. I just asked you for a source. And for the last 9 hours you've tried everything in the lemming playbook apart from actually just posting a source to back up what you're talking about. 

Let's cut the bullshit. You can't back that claim up. Now shut the fuck up. 

Edited by Cell
  • dead 2
1 minute ago, Cell said:

I don't give a fuck what type of plate spinning, conspiracy bullshit you're peddling here. I'm not talking about what Firepower or anybody else said. You made a statement saying Sony was going full multiplatform. I just asked you for a source. And for the last 9 hours you've tried everything in the lemming playbook apart from actually just posting a source to back up what you're talking about. 

:bandafuq:

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Sony makes games on Xbox, Switch, PS4/5 and PC. That is full multiplatform you dumb, bald little cunt :rofls:

And because you are too stupid to understand how logic applies differently....at least you admit that you dont agree with the other cows 😆 Bovine vs Bovine :rofls:

• NPC 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Sony makes games on Xbox, Switch, PS4/5 and PC. That is full multiplatform you dumb, bald little cunt :rofls:

And because you are too stupid to understand how logic applies differently....at least you admit that you dont agree with the other cows 😆 Bovine vs Bovine :rofls:

Let's call it what it is. You think Sony making GAAS games and a fucking Lego game on PC and Switch (not even Xbox :rofls:) is equivalent to Sony going "full multi-platform". 

The problem with that, Jen, is that "full multi-platform" technically implies that all future PS exclusives are going day and date on other platforms. This is not happening. Sony themselves confirmed this just days ago, but in your little head you think a Lego game coming to switch means you're going to be playing TLOU part 3 as a multiplatform title on your Xbox on launch day. That's what you're trying to sell us here, and honestly, you can go and fuck yourself. 

You're a moron. 

image.gif.de9d28db68c5b00bc094a7eddb5b7fdd.gif

Edited by Cell
11 minutes ago, Cell said:

Let's call it what it is. You think Sony making GAAS games and a fucking Lego game on PC and Switch (not even Xbox :rofls:) is equivalent to Sony going "full multi-platform". 

The problem with that, Jen, is that "full multi-platform" technically implies that all future PS exclusives are going day and date on other platforms. This is not happening. Sony themselves confirmed this just days ago, but in your little head you think a Lego game coming to switch means you're going to be playing TLOU part 3 as a multiplatform title on your Xbox on launch day. That's what you're trying to sell us here, and honestly, you can go and fuck yourself. 

You're a moron. 

image.gif.de9d28db68c5b00bc094a7eddb5b7fdd.gif

That 100 percent means it's full multiplatform. But sony says ! 

You believe what you want because Sony going full 3rd party hurts your feelings . Financials >> feelings. Sony keeps taking one step at a time and you clowns refuse to see it. New damage control every week lmfao.

PointleS5