Horizon Lego is on PC and Switch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just 2 year old pc ports guyz Guyzzz It's just a baseball gameee It's just old ports and all gaas guyz Only pc guyz. It makes sense guyz! It's JUST A FUCKING LEGO GAME GUYZ

Motherfucker you legit posted a bussy pic on here, so who are you to call anyone sassy?     

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like l

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You still dont see why i call you Mr Miserable? You must be blind. 

You just finished lying about me driving someone to near suicide. Yeah, you call people miserable or angry or lonely because you're all of those things. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You just finished lying about me driving someone to near suicide. Yeah, you call people miserable or angry or lonely because you're all of those things. 

Says the obsessed stalker thats been stalking for over a decade lmao. One leaves you leech on another. Thats your energy, dirtbag :rofls:

NOT ME, YOU 😆 Do i have to keep reminding you that you come to a game forum, for this? Every day. To be mad.

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Says the obsessed stalker thats been stalking for over a decade lmao. One leaves you leech on another. Thats your energy, dirtbag :rofls:

NOT ME, YOU 😆 Do i have to keep reminding you that you come to a game forum, for this? Every day. To be mad.

Lol nobody gives a fuck about your Dr Bones ass. You followed me around for month lying about me until I paid you attention.  Desperate to be relevant ass. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol nobody gives a fuck about your Dr Bones ass. You followed me around for month lying about me until I paid you attention.  Desperate to be relevant ass. 

Relevant? On a forum of 8 where half the people are real life mental patients ? 

Please , you are completely irrelevant.  Maybe don't take the trolling to heart . Obviously you have for the last decade plus. Big fucking baby lmao , nobody cares about you.

So this is very similar to the MLB Show scenario.

Except Sony has even less to do with this game than they did with MLB The Show.

Its not even developed by a Sony internal studio, and its clearly a LEGO game, and LEGO games are released on all platforms.

The only thing Sony is doing here is licensing out the Horizon IP, like LucasArts would license out Star Wars, or New Line would license out Lord of the Rings.

So Sony isn't going third party at all (like Microsoft ALREADY has).

I would like to see how long lemmings keep this thread alive, it will be a good measure of their butthurt.:drake:

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So this is very similar to the MLB Show scenario.

Except Sony has even less to do with this game than they did with MLB The Show.

Its not even developed by a Sony internal studio, and its clearly a LEGO game, and LEGO games are released on all platforms.

The only thing Sony is doing here is licensing out the Horizon IP, like LucasArts would license out Star Wars, or New Line would license out Lord of the Rings.

So Sony isn't going third party at all (like Microsoft ALREADY has).

I would like to see how long lemmings keep this thread alive, it will be a good measure of their butthurt.:drake:

:rofl: 

• Geese 1
26 minutes ago, Remij said:

:rofl: 

Yup, they're still butthurt.

I expect them to continue bumping this thread for weeks, possibly months. :hest: Especially when they get reminded how this is nothing at all like Xbox and Phil Spencer completely failing and SUBMITTING and going full third-party multiplat.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Fucking LOL, Phil just gave an interview with IGN and reiterated more Xbox  games will be coming to more platforms. TLHBFR :cruise:

TLHBFR :kaz: 

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Fucking LOL, Phil just gave an interview with IGN and reiterated more Xbox  games will be coming to more platforms. TLHBFR :cruise:

Wait, did Phil just verbally confirmed Gamepass games are akin to renting games? 

Just wanted to be sure because every time I tell Lemtards they are basically renting their games I get a lot of angry responses.

• Geese 1
2 minutes ago, David P said:

Wait, did Phil just verbally confirmed Gamepass games are akin to renting games? 

Just wanted to be sure because every time I tell Lemtards they are basically renting their games I get a lot of angry responses.

From who ? 

Just now, David P said:

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like lemshits are seen as freeloading renters, and that’s why the whole slate is coming to PS5 :lawl:

Phil has officially cucked these retards. Compare his interview a few months ago to the interview right now when he finally touched some Playstation money, night and day difference in his attitude towards being a multiplatform developer :cruise:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

From who ? 

I thought you were one of them. Don't remember exactly other than someone/people had issues with me calling Gamepass a monthly sub for rentals. 

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like lemshits are seen as freeloading renters, and that’s why the whole slate is coming to PS5 :lawl:

Phil has officially cucked these retards. Compare his interview a few months ago to the interview right now when he finally touched some Playstation money, night and day difference in his attitude towards being a multiplatform developer :cruise:

That sweet money from people who buy games. It's been so long at MS that they had forgotten what it's like to sell games. 

Phil is such a worthless cuck. Lmao. 

• Geese 1
6 minutes ago, David P said:

I thought you were one of them. Don't remember exactly other than someone/people had issues with me calling Gamepass a monthly sub for rentals. 

Oh you don't remember now lol.  You made it seem like it was a pretty vivid memory LOL

Just now, JonDnD said:

Oh you don't remember now lol.  You made it seem like it was a pretty vivid memory LOL

I'm not Jehurey who holds beef with what people post here about shit I don't actually care about. I remember arguing about it though.

Don't worry, no Lemtard has been hurt by my post.