Why am I always right? (TCHBFR)

Sonys cooked, what are you doing?  

1. 1. ?

• Moving to Switch
    • Moving to PC+Switch
    • Move to PC 😂
    • Pretend it doesn’t exist, keep bashing Xbox because there’s nothing to play anyway on PS5

Posted (edited)

Truly, it’s a wonder. With the announcement of Sony IPs on PC and Switch day and date… it’s OVER. Cows have, I repeat, absolutely nothing. 0. You will have no exclusives by the end of the gen. Enjoy it, cunts. :D 

to think, Sony had to FOLLOW Microsoft … lmfao.  Holy shit, how can you ever support Sony again? :cruise:

ps. Imagine if you bought a PSVR2 :reg:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they haven't gone third party.   By your logic, the Uncharted IP being used for a movie, or the Twisted Metal IP being used for a tv show constitutes "their IP going third party"  

It'll be better for everyone when theres only PC builds of games and you can play them on PC (desktop) or PC (handheld) or PC (console) or PC (laptop) or PC (streaming).   No more multiplaye

^ Exactly.  

Yeah you're not getting the rest of the PS5 library other than the kiddy shit like a LEGO game. :D 

Kidtendo hardware will still be like a decade behind. It's not even feasible for the most part.

10 minutes ago, David P said:

Yeah you're not getting the rest of the PS5 library other than the kiddy shit like a LEGO game. :D 

Kidtendo hardware will still be like a decade behind. It's not even feasible for the most part.

That’s how it starts. :D 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

That’s how it starts. :D 

Sony games are not even day one on PC yet asides a few exceptions or all being ported in the first place, you can forget it happening on a Nintendo platform anytime soon. 

Personally the one PS5 exclusive I want the most is GT7 and that's not on PC and you can forget seeing it on Switch 2 or something. Even if in reality it would sell well on other platforms. Microsoft whored out their franchises real quick. I don't expect the same from Sony, some late ports, some day one multiplats but still a few key exclusives and third party collaborations for more exclusives. Meaning it's not going out the way of Xbox. At least we are not there yet, not even close.

GT will certainly make its way to pc. The next one will most likely be PC day one.

37 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I like how you recognize LOL

Yeah it has yet to happen, which makes Nintendo having that happening even less likely. Self owned. 

It'll be better for everyone when theres only PC builds of games and you can play them on PC (desktop) or PC (handheld) or PC (console) or PC (laptop) or PC (streaming).

No more multiplayer subscriptions, no fake barriers between online players, cross progression always works, your games get better with time, hardware never really goes obsolete, you can use any controller you want, etc.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

It'll be better for everyone when theres only PC builds of games and you can play them on PC (desktop) or PC (handheld) or PC (console) or PC (laptop) or PC (streaming).

No more multiplayer subscriptions, no fake barriers between online players, cross progression always works, your games get better with time, hardware never really goes obsolete, you can use any controller you want, etc.

^ Exactly. :smoke: 

• aitch 1
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Having only the pc versions of ganes sounds like an awful idea

No, it's awful having 3 versions of games to maintain that run on practically the same hardware. You're trying to convince me that EGS is the same as Steam, but PS and Xbox are much closer to each other than Epic is to Steam. There's no need for all of them.

Edited by sugarhigh
  • Like 1

Devs optimize for console. If you dont have then you have a mess of problems. Console players wont be happy with PC ports that may or may not work on their console.

Your ass hurt about epic is too fucking funny tho lmao

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Devs optimize for console. If you dont have then you have a mess of problems. Console players wont be happy with PC ports that may or may not work on their console.

They can optimize one single version which works across multiple form factors, instead of 3-4 different dev code bases/architectures.

Make one version, deploy everywhere.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

They can optimize one single version which works across multiple form factors, instead of 3-4 different dev code bases/architectures.

Make one version, deploy everywhere.

You want to take away what makes a console a console. Nobody would want that. The biggest benefit of console is devs optimizing, or trying to at least, for that platform. And simplicity. If console owners wanted to play on PC they would buy a PC.

10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

What do you think is in the console? It's all the same shit that's in the PC connected to my TV, just slower.

Also notice how none of the AAA consoles have Nvidia graphics, yet it's by far the best gaming experience.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

What do you think is in the console? It's all the same shit that's in the PC connected to my TV, just slower.

Also notice how none of the AAA consoles have Nvidia graphics, yet it's by far the best gaming experience.

Its the same shit, yeah. And devs optimize specifically for it.

And ok? I only game on PC now too and yeah i think Nvidia has the best experience. Doesnt mean i cant see why that would be a terrible idea for consoles.

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You want to take away what makes a console a console. Nobody would want that. The biggest benefit of console is devs optimizing, or trying to at least, for that platform. And simplicity. If console owners wanted to play on PC they would buy a PC.

I want consoles to die in a fiery pit of hell. :juggle: 

The whole point he's making is that a PC can be any one of those form factors.  They could easily make a front end just like consoles..  It's not like they'd have to be dealing with Windows UI bullshit.

Anyway, it's not going to happen for a long time anyway.  As long as consoles can stay under $500-600 there's enough reason for them to exist.