The perfect time to lower console price, and MS preps a 600 dollar console LMAO

NOBODY will buy this what are they thinking?

Xbox Series S 1TB - U$349,90.
Xbox Series X 1TB All Digital - U$449,90.
Xbox Series X 2TB - U$599,90

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he didn't   He clearly had those games as PS5 only, and clearly separated from PC.   And he specifically talked about using OLD GAMES to bring PC gamers to PS5 to buy PS5 sequel

I wouldnt be surprised If PS5 Pro is 600.

No he didn't. 1/3rd of the games are GaaS 1/3rd of the games are Experimental/transitional 1/3rd of the games are timed exclusive story SP games   Absolutely 100% of them are

Posted Images

LOL, to most people it will look like a price increase across all models.:hest:

Basically there is no price change, because the 1TB X loses its disc drive for a measly $50 discount.

Just now, Cell said:

Consoles don't matter when your FULL Multiplatform. 

:banderoos:

Thats true. Thats why i dont need the next xbox or PS console. All games come to PC.

13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Thats true. Thats why i dont need the next xbox or PS console. All games come to PC.

No, not really.......but since all you play are xbox and ubisoft games, I can see why you think that way.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, not really.......but since all you play are xbox and ubisoft games, I can see why you think that way.

What PS games aren’t coming to PC?  I’d like specifics 

26 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What PS games aren’t coming to PC?  I’d like specifics 

The ones that are actual console games, and you won't see coming to PC anytime soon.

So yeah..........Microsoft is a full on third party, because a true third party DEVELOPS for multiple platforms and RELEASE MULT-PLAT from the very beginning.

Sony clearly isn't that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The ones that are actual console games, and you won't see coming to PC anytime soon.

So yeah..........Microsoft is a full on third party, because a true third party DEVELOPS for multiple platforms and RELEASE MULT-PLAT from the very beginning.

Sony clearly isn't that.

They're all coming to PC.  It's not even a question of if anymore :geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

They're all coming to PC

No they're not.

In their presentation from Herman Hulst, he even separated games that clearly have no future in going to PC.

Its not a question............you're clearly wrong

I love how you've dropped the "day one" and thought nobody would notice................we noticed :RISITAS:

At first I was like eew, digital only... but then I realized it actually makes sense for Xbox/Gamepass. Might as well ditch physical games if you don't have retail space anyway. The physical games sales figures for Xbox must be so bad. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they're not.

In their presentation from Herman Hulst, he even separated games that clearly have no future in going to PC.

Its not a question............you're clearly wrong

I love how you've dropped the "day one" and thought nobody would notice................we noticed :RISITAS:

No he didn't.

1/3rd of the games are GaaS

1/3rd of the games are Experimental/transitional

1/3rd of the games are timed exclusive story SP games

Absolutely 100% of them are coming to PC :geese: 

PointleS5 :hehe: 

And sweetie... they will be coming day 1... by the end of this gen, like I said. :smugcena:

Edited by Remij
  • Thanks 1
Just now, David P said:

At first I was like eew, digital only... but then I realized it actually makes sense for Xbox/Gamepass. Might as well ditch physical games if you don't have retail space anyway. The physical games sales figures for Xbox must be so bad. 

True buying another physical Xbox game at this point is playing yourself.

Just now, Remij said:

1/3rd of the games are timed exclusive story SP games

No, they're not timed exclusive to anything........it clearly was not listed as being associated with the PC branch.

They're not PC games, plain and simple.

Previous Sony investor reports have clearly shown this before. With games in 2025 releasing that are PS5 only and NO OTHER PLATFORM

You already know this............you're just pretending to play stupid.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not timed exclusive to anything........it clearly was not listed as being associated with the PC branch.

They're not PC games, plain and simple.

Previous Sony investor reports have clearly shown this before. With games in 2025 releasing that are PS5 only and NO OTHER PLATFORM

You already know this............you're just pretending to play stupid.

Nope... Herman Hulst literally confirmed it.  He said GaaS games would come day 1, and our tentpole titles strategically after.  That strategic timing is directly correlated to the amount of butthurt PS crybabies they know they're going to have to ease into accepting fate. :geese: 

You've already accepted that 2/3rds of Sony's games are going to be PC day and date....  they're just gently easing their cock in your ass while whispering to you how important the console still is :mickeyj:

Just now, Remij said:

Nope... Herman Hulst literally confirmed it. 

No, he didn't

He clearly separated out longtime Sony internal studios as Playstation only.

In fact he said the OPPOSITE.

He's using OLD PORTS to get PC gamers to go to Playstation to play the Playstation-exclusive sequels to those "tentpole" IPs

You already know this............there's no point in you trying to play stupid and twist his words. :drake:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, he didn't

He clearly separated out longtime Sony internal studios as Playstation only.

In fact he said the OPPOSITE.

He's using OLD PORTS to get PC gamers to go to Playstation to play the Playstation-exclusive sequels to those "tentpole" IPs

You already know this............there's no point in you trying to play stupid and twist his words. :drake:

No he didn't, he LITERALLY said in the investor QA that those titles come to PC.  He's specifically referring to their tentpole games. 

It's 100% confirmed that ALL Sony games are coming to PC.  There's no more questioning that fact sweetie.  We're a LOOOOOONG way from when you said "Yeah, there's you PC version of Horizon Zero Dawn" referring to it being on PSNow :rofl: :rofls: