The perfect time to lower console price, and MS preps a 600 dollar console LMAO

Just now, Remij said:

No he didn't, he LITERALLY said in the investor QA that those titles come to PC. 

No he didn't

He clearly had those games as PS5 only, and clearly separated from PC.

And he specifically talked about using OLD GAMES to bring PC gamers to PS5 to buy PS5 sequels to those IPs

You entire logic falls apart with that simple statment from heman Hulst

You've completely lost........and you know this.

...............I love how he's port-begging hard for PS5 games, just minutes after the Xbox showcase has ended :hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest::hest:

• dead 2
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he didn't   He clearly had those games as PS5 only, and clearly separated from PC.   And he specifically talked about using OLD GAMES to bring PC gamers to PS5 to buy PS5 sequel

I wouldnt be surprised If PS5 Pro is 600.

No he didn't. 1/3rd of the games are GaaS 1/3rd of the games are Experimental/transitional 1/3rd of the games are timed exclusive story SP games   Absolutely 100% of them are

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Is Jerry retarded or something? There's not a single Sony game not coming to PC lol.

This is not and never was the point. 

The point is saying Sony are now full multiplatform is disingenuous when what they are actually doing is putting older AAAE titles, GAAS games and now a Lego game on switch. What they are not doing is going full multiplatform, which would mean day and date releases on PC and Xbox, which what you would actually call "full mutliplatform" so long as you aren't a buffoon or if you don't have an agenda. 

Sadly as we've seen for days on this board, a few of you are either retarded or have an agenda. JonB has both. 

:banderoos:

Edited by Cell
4 minutes ago, Cell said:

The point is saying Sony are now full multiplatform is disingenuous when what they are actually doing is putting older AAAE titles, GAAS games and now a Lego game on switch. What they are not doing is going full multiplatform, which would mean day and date releases on PC and Xbox, which what you would actually call "full mutliplatform" so long as you aren't a buffoon or if you don't have an agenda. 

Sadly as we've seen for days on this board, a few of you are either retarded or have an agenda. JonB has both. 

This is such bullshit.. lmfao.  They are 100% a full multiplatform publisher.  They publish all of their games on PC.  These aren't "older" titles... these are tentpole titles which have actually released...  These aren't no-name franchises bub... they're Sony's biggest and best games... and PC, by the time Sony gets around to releasing new ones... will be caught up to the console :smilecry: 

The fucking gymnastics you guys are doing to act like Sony isn't publishing their games fully on PC is embarrassing.  Seriously.. stop it.  It's over.  There's nothing left but for the timed portion to shrink.  2/3rds of your games are already day 1 confirmed on PC... the rest are coming.. don't be fucking stupid :hest: 

Yeah not reading that. Herman said himself days ago that they will look at each game case by case which is EXACTLY what they're doing and it's obvious. 

You're saying the opposite is true, prove it. No mental gymnastics please about how it's obvious and you don't need a source. 

I'll wait. 

:mj:

24 minutes ago, Cell said:

Who stuck a PS controller up your ass:rofls: They are FULL Multiplat. Get the fuck over it lol

1 minute ago, Cell said:

Yeah not reading that. Herman said himself days ago that they will look at each game case by case which is EXACTLY what they're doing and it's obvious. 

You're saying the opposite is true, prove it. No mental gymnastics please about how it's obvious and you don't need a source. 

I'll wait. 

:mj:

Cry to Herman about it :geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

Cry to Herman about it :geese: 

Yeah, exactly, you can't, and you don't know what you're talking about as usual. 

:rofls:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Who stuck a PS controller up your ass:rofls: They are FULL Multiplat. Get the fuck over it lol

Theres nothing to get over my man, because you're talking nonsense. 

There's a reason why multiple people call you slow Jonny. 

There's a reason why Remij gets called Lemij - although Spinij is a better fit these days. 

You two seem to be amplifying each others stupidity to new heights lately though, it's like some sort of autistic echo chamber in here. 

image.gif.7ad62aead9122190eb021e99d205b7c5.gif

Sony putting more games on PC this year than PS5 lol. PC is Sonys premier platform this year. More games. The best versions of the games. Sony is even putting hardware on PC and using premier PC games to advertise it LMAO.

Cows need to take off the blinders :rofls:

Just now, Cell said:

Theres nothing to get over my man, because you're talking nonsense. 

There's a reason why multiple people call you slow Jonny. 

There's a reason why Remij gets called Lemij - although Spinij is a better fit these days. 

You two seem to be amplifying each others stupidity to new heights lately though, it's like some sort of autistic echo chamber in here. 

If i asked you 5 years ago what PS5 games would be on PC what would your answer be?

If i asked you now what PS5 games WONT be on PC what would you answer be?

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

If i asked you 5 years ago what PS5 games would be on PC what would your answer be?

If i asked you now what PS5 games WONT be on PC what would you answer be?

:cruise: 

Posted (edited)

And as if by magic, still neither of them has any proof all future PS games are coming to PC and Xbox day and date like they repeatedly claimed. 

image.gif.29771a949f4c2b8c8e0c52d9ec015ec2.gif

It's almost like they're.....talking complete horseshit. 

Edited by Cell
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

:cruise: 

lmao he is hurt. He wont answer. He is dying on the "but not on xbox" hill :rofls:

Spinij working out how Lego Horizon on Switch means Gran Turismo 8 will be on the Xbox handheld a week before the PlayStation release:

image.thumb.jpeg.dc84ffb5d6ba8edf09d054b01745bd43.jpeg

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao he is hurt. He wont answer. He is dying on the "but not on xbox" hill :rofls:

I won't answer and yet all I've done is asked you for a single source for a day and all I've had is endless salty pussy coming back at me. I legit think you need some time off SW Jenny, your mental state isn't healthy.  

:hest:

Edited by Cell