IGN interview with Phil. "More of our games coming to more platforms" (TLHBFR!)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemmings thought they were om top of the world....for 24 hours Now they're already back to damage controlling.

He thinks Sony isn’t doing the same

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You made 2 back to back replies before me itt LOL

FIRESALE has been EXTINGUISHED :tom:

:luff: I was replying to Lemij and Cuckstz in those two replies in my own thread. you did two back to back replies replying to just me…the retard can’t keep up :lawl:

:jonb: You made 2 back to back replies!”
Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

:mroff:  THE WHOLE SLATE!!!!!!! Fucking raped and cucked by Phil!

F6Uimh4X0AMKzur.thumb.jpg.5a07f07429d4a4fcde02d59863af9e58.jpg

^ ^ Look at the these two retards losing their shit as they find out their games are for the streets  :luff::mroff::mickeyj:

:fatcruise: Raped and cucked by Phil only a few months after he closed the ABK deal.

Fucking sad and hilarious. Backstabbed and raped by their dear leader :omglol:

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.thumb.jpg.217a05c0ff5004dd532b837fc40bb148.jpg

REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT CUCK RETARD 

:rofl:

Every Sony game best on PC, Ditch or Xbox :juggle:

The full fledged MULTIPLAT treatment :disco:

Ps5 owners got CUCKED :rofl:

LOL All Phil said is more of their games are coming to more platforms... which we already knew. Firetard absolutely losing his shit and begging to play those Xbox games he hated on for years on his shitty Playstation is peak comedy :freeman: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL All Phil said is more of their games are coming to more platforms... which we already knew. Firetard absolutely losing his shit and begging to play those Xbox games he hated on for years on his shitty Playstation is peak comedy :freeman: 

You don't think they're basically going 3rd party? If you take Sony's statements as inching toward day and date PC, MS is practically admitting it.

6 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

You don't think they're basically going 3rd party? If you take Sony's statements as inching toward day and date PC, MS is practically admitting it.

Sony is just behind MS. They’re literally copying every move, just slowly. 

7 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Of course they are...they already are 3rd party.  I honestly believe that every game should or will come eventually to Playstation and Nintendo.  It's the right move to make for MS.  

This "day and date" has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether they are 3rd party or "fully 3rd party"... they ARE. ALREADY.  It's as simple as that...and so is Playstation. 

My point is, that even based on what we knew before from the Activision merger when they promised COD would remain on PS, and Phil said "Legacy titles with fanbases on those platforms will continue to get them".. that already classified MS/Xbox as a 3rd party publisher.  4 games have gone to PS.  Phil has only said "more are coming to more platforms" which is not the same as saying "all games are coming to all platforms".. or "they're all day and date"

So right now, you have a bunch of cows literally being the biggest hypocrites in the world, because they're doing the exact same things they called me a beggar for while trying to tell me they aren't beggars.  :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Of course they are...they already are 3rd party.  I honestly believe that every game should or will come eventually to Playstation and Nintendo.  It's the right move to make for MS.  

This "day and date" has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether they are 3rd party or "fully 3rd party"... they ARE. ALREADY.  It's as simple as that...and so is Playstation. 

My point is, that even based on what we knew before from the Activision merger when they promised COD would remain on PS, and Phil said "Legacy titles with fanbases on those platforms will continue to get them".. that already classified MS/Xbox as a 3rd party publisher.  4 games have gone to PS.  Phil has only said "more are coming to more platforms" which is not the same as saying "all games are coming to all platforms".. or "they're all day and date"

So right now, you have a bunch of cows literally being the biggest hypocrites in the world, because they're doing the exact same things they called me a beggar for while trying to tell me they aren't beggars.  :hest: 

It’s hilarious watching them squirm :D 

“it’s smart!”

”this is good for PlayStation!”

”id do the same if I ran Sony!”

”it’s just a license!”

:mj: 

Posted (edited)

LMAO these retards coping hard in this thread. Your games are going to Playstation and this is the weakass damage control we are seeing. Did you idiots believe MS would be porting all their shit to PS5 7 months ago? You didn’t, and now everything is on the table for a PS5 port as you cope  :kaz:

Attacking me doesn’t change the fact that MS is third party now. You idiots sound like a bunch of whiny salty fgts coming after me instead of going after the guy who betrayed your trust and is porting all your games to his console’s biggest rival. You can’t go after Phil so attack the guy telling you’re being cucked and raped :hest:

IMG_8717.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
14 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

LMAO these retards coping hard in this thread. Your games are going to PC and this is the weakass damage control we are seeing. Did you idiots believe PS would be porting all their shit to PC 7 months ago? You didn’t, and now everything is on the table for a PC port as you cope  :kaz:

Attacking me doesn’t change the fact that PS is third party now. You idiots sound like a bunch of whiny salty fgts coming after me instead of going after the guy who betrayed your trust and is porting all your games to his console’s biggest rival. You can’t go after Jim so attack the guy telling you’re being cucked and raped :hest:

^ :hehe: 

• dead 1
Posted (edited)

:hest: the sound of fanboys getting cucked by a trillion dollar company they swore allegiance to....

Phil 'Just the Tip" Spencer easing it in :vabe:

Edited by FIREPOWER