Fable 1-3 were complete shit

I went into the first with zero hype and was pleasantly surprised. It was short and half-baked but the potential was there.

Sadly they never did anything with this potential. 2 was a step sideways. They improved some things, and made some things worse. Agreed with this having an absolutepy terrible boss/ending.

Fable 3 was a steaming pile of crap without any redeeming features.

Fable is a totally overrated franchise, and I was an Xbot when the first one came out. The British humor from Lionhead was the best part and I doubt Playground is gonna get that right.

3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Fable is a totally overrated franchise, and I was an Xbot when the first one came out. The British humor from Lionhead was the best part and I doubt Playground is gonna get that right.

Fuck the humour If everything else about the game sucks. 

I always thought of the PS360 era as a time when graphics turned a corner but Jesus Christ that looks dated now. 

Just now, TLHBO said:

I went into the first with zero hype and was pleasantly surprised. It was short and half-baked but the potential was there.

Sadly they never did anything with this potential. 2 was a step sideways. They improved some things, and made some things worse. Agreed with this having an absolutepy terrible boss/ending.

Fable 3 was a steaming pile of crap without any redeeming features.

same. i enjoyed it. i wasn't on the hype bandwagon and played it when it was on sale. it was a solid and short experience, kind of like a fisher price "my first wrpg", but the humor made it engaging enough.

43 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Fuck the humour If everything else about the game sucks. 

Fair enough but it carried me further into Black and White than that game deserved.

Fable 1 was charming at the time. 

Fable 2 I replayed recently and it's just atrocious, the graphics are awful and aged really badly with terrible performance.

This new Fable, I dunno, I need to see gameplay. The graphics are nice but I'm sensing bullshit, doesn't really look like Fable but that might be for the best.

• Upvote 1