Lego Horizon Adventures is on Switch because Playstation Studio’s Guerrilla Games wanted the game to reach more people

"When we approached this game, we wanted to make sure that it was for everyone," Windeler says. "[That philosophy] has informed every creative decision, and bringing [LEGO Horizon Adventures] to Nintendo Switch is part of that."

He continues: "We're trying to bring as broad an audience as possible to this game and to the franchise. And the Switch has a family-friendly audience, and it's a really good fit in order to expand."

pretty soon, EVERY game will need the “broadest audience possible”  :vince:

Sony playing catch up to MS :tom: 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years ago what would you have said if I told you Sony would port every big game to pc,  they focus on GAAS that are day one on PC , they put spin offs on Nintonto, have a game on gamepass and put ou

Yeah sure I'll answer it, as long as Sony have a huge majority in hardware sales they can do what the fuck they want, they're certainly not going to risk putting games on Xbox when it has an install b

You didn't answer my question lol

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

pretty soon, EVERY game will need the “broadest audience possible”  :vince:

Sony playing catch up to MS :tom: 

So you're now making fun of Sony for not being as 3rd party as Xbox is after weeks cackling about Sony "going 3rd party"? Maybe it's time to find a new gimmick. 

39 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Bu bu lego made them ! It's the same as mlb!

Jenny you're old as fuck it's time to forgive PlayStation for winning and move on. 

image.gif.5bd4799b551861585bd0a6f01ca4caa6.gif

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you're now making fun of Sony for not being as 3rd party as Xbox is after weeks cackling about Sony "going 3rd party"? Maybe it's time to find a new gimmick. 

No- I’m saying Sony is following MS’ exact steps and Cows are too blind to see it. :reg:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Who said it was Lego’s choice? :bena:

It's a partnership dipshit.  Switch was a viable platform for the Lego + horizon partnership. The end. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's a partnership dipshit.  Switch was a viable platform for the Lego + horizon partnership. The end. 

Switch is a viable platform for any Sony game :umad:

4 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No- I’m saying Sony is following MS’ exact steps and Cows are too blind to see it. :reg:

But they didn't and don't have to. MS has spent nearly 100 billion dollars in acquisitions and logistics for Blizzard/GP with a third place console that is rapidly losing relevance. Sony can afford to be cagier about their releases. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

But they didn't and don't have to. MS has spent nearly 100 billion dollars in acquisitions and logistics for Blizzard/GP with a third place console that is rapidly losing relevance. Sony can afford to be cagier about their releases. 

Sony started with exclusives. Then went to PC ports for old games. Now some will be day and date. And now they’re putting their IPs on other consoles. 

How is this different than MS? :D 

LMFAO it's so hilarious watching cows and fake sheep attempt to rationalize this :rofl: :rofls: 

Sony done changed... and they know it. :hehe: 

15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Sony started with exclusives. Then went to PC ports for old games. Now some will be day and date. And now they’re putting their IPs on other consoles. 

How is this different than MS? :D 

You literally explained how it's different. 

56 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO it's so hilarious watching cows and fake sheep attempt to rationalize this :rofl: :rofls: 

Sony done changed... and they know it. :hehe: 

Screenshot_20240613_131243.thumb.jpg.3447a50ed22cd2afe70352b12d95acc8.jpg

It's funny how differently you keep reacting to this thing. It's people "begging" for MS 3rd party games in one breathe, but also taking a victory lap off of select Sony games on the other platforms. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240613_131243.thumb.jpg.3447a50ed22cd2afe70352b12d95acc8.jpg

It's funny how differently you keep reacting to this thing. It's people "begging" for MS 3rd party games in one breathe, but also taking a victory lap off of select Sony games on the other platforms. 

lol.. If you can't understand why I'm telling these guys that they're begging for these games.... after having been told that ever since Sony started releasing their games on PC.. then I can't help you breh.

Why weren't you sticking up for me when PS games started hitting PC like you are these guys? :wonder: 

Edited by Remij