Sea of Thieves was the best selling game on Playstation in the US and UK for May

The whole slate is coming, LMFAO!

Top downloaded games on the store. I doubt it was the best selling of the month overall but it still did amazing numbers I'm sure.

No wonder MS did the complete U-turn on exclusives :kaz:

They're laughing because Microsoft is going to release their games on PlayStation and Switch 2 completely failing to realize that the Xbox division is going to absolutely slaughter Sony in revenue.

You don't think Sony is going to take notice of that lol? You don't think they're going to follow suit lol? Oh you guys are in for a world of hurt.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

They're laughing because Microsoft is going to release their games on PlayStation and Switch 2 completely failing to realize that the Xbox division is going to absolutely slaughter Sony in revenue.

You don't think Sony is going to take notice of that lol? You don't think they're going to follow suit lol? Oh you guys are in for a world of hurt.

It’s bizarre lol. They’re literally already following step for step what MS is doing. :D 

54 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s bizarre lol. They’re literally already following step for step what MS is doing. :D 

They're going about it a bit different but it's all leading to the same eventuality. Same steps different methods.

All these beggars begging :tom: 

lmao Gouko... lemmings don't give a shit.  I love the fact that Xbox games are coming to Playstation and you guys are begging for the next one, and the next one, and the next one.... while Xbox games are topping your charts....... all while you guys simultaneously deny that Sony releasing games on other platforms "means the same thing" :rofls::rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao Gouko... lemmings don't give a shit.  I love the fact that Xbox games are coming to Playstation and you guys are begging for the next one, and the next one, and the next one.... while Xbox games are topping your charts....... all while you guys simultaneously deny that Sony releasing games on other platforms "means the same thing" :rofls::rofl: 

Lemij admitting he is a lemming after all:kaz:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Lemij admitting he is a lemming after all:kaz:

Nope that's not what I said.  I said lemmings don't give a shit, and I personally love the fact that you're begging for Xbox games..............especially ones that you guys hated on for years.... and that they are topping your charts...... and that Sony is releasing their games on other platforms :tom: 

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

No one is begging. Microsoft is willingly doing this on their own. All your games are belong to us! :pavarotti:

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

No one is begging. Microsoft is willingly doing this in their own. All your games are belong to us! :pavarotti:

Yes you are :rofl: 

I said Sony was willingly porting their games to PC all on their own too... and I also said all your games are belong to us :geese: 

Didn't stop you bitches from saying what you said... hypocrites :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope that's not what I said.  I said lemmings don't give a shit, and I personally love the fact that you're begging for Xbox games..............especially ones that you guys hated on for years.... and that they are topping your charts...... and that Sony is releasing their games on other platforms :tom: 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lemmings celebrating the death of Xbox and MS embracing full 3rd party :kaz:

If you're not a lemming my post doesn't apply to you, but of course you couldn't help but expose what we all already know Lemij :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

If you're not a lemming my post doesn't apply to you, but of course you couldn't help but expose what we all already know Lemij :umad:

It doesn't need to apply to me, for me to respond to it :drake: 

And now he's trying to act like they don't call me a lemming and that I shouldn't assume they're talking about me when they say "lemmings" :danylol: 

JFC dude.. just stop:cruise: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes you are :rofl: 

I said Sony was willingly porting their games to PC all on their own too... and I also said all your games are belong to us :geese: 

Didn't stop you bitches from saying what you said... hypocrites :hehe: 

No one begs more than you. Show where anyone is begging. The WHOLE Xflop slate is coming! :pavarotti: