Official Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Thread - 10/10 IGN, 10/10 GS, 95 Meta - Game of the Year. Best DLC oif All Time.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

81% positive for English reviews, 31% positive for simplified Chinese. China needs to git gud.

This DLC has been very difficult for me with my character build.  I actually spent a decent portion today just in the main game getting various talismans and skills/incantations I missed for a new bui

i beat the expansion. i ended up enjoying the final boss a lot more than i expected, despite who/what it is getting spoiled for me. i think some will be disappointed by it (seems to be common with fin

I’m just a few talisman and merchant bells from being fully ready with my new run:wow2:  just copped the dragoncrest greatshield talisman :wow2: my body is ready :wow2: I’m glad I started a new character on PC. 

48 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m just a few talisman and merchant bells from being fully ready with my new run:wow2:  just copped the dragoncrest greatshield talisman :wow2: my body is ready :wow2: I’m glad I started a new character on PC. 

I don’t even remember how to play :D 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Not my kind of game. But good for the people who like them I guess. 

It’s a nightmare of a game really, not fun, completely stressful

yet I feel the need to make it my bitch 

9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I don’t even remember how to play :D 

Yeah, I had forgotten about quite a few things 

4 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s a nightmare of a game really, not fun, completely stressful

yet I feel the need to make it my bitch 

The only Souls game I played was the first Demons Soul on ps3. 

My biggest achievement was beating Maneater by myself. However, when I got to Flamelurker, I was like wtfffff. 

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Not my kind of game. But good for the people who like them I guess. 

not surprising a lemming doesn't like good games.

on an odd note. fire giant was a bitch for me this time, but i beat godskin duo on my first shot. 2 years ago, the duo were a nightmare for me and i think fire giant was easier. 

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

on an odd note. fire giant was a bitch for me this time, but i beat godskin duo on my first shot. 2 years ago, the duo were a nightmare for me and i think fire giant was easier. 

I’ve heard there’s been lots of balance changes 

33 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’ve heard there’s been lots of balance changes 

yeah, phase 2 of fire giant felt way more difficult this time around. i had a +8 sword too.

as for godskin, they basically melted with magic and sabrin'a woe. i didn't use sleep.

i just got that maliketh black blade. i never used it much before. but maybe it will come handy in the dlc. i'm pretty much done with the "main" bosses for now. i'll probably beat malenia again after the dlc (to see if she's easier/harder now). i got to get a few more essential talisman and some other loot. however, i'm 95% ready for the dlc.

I haven't been reading many reviews.. trying to keep spoilers to a minimum.. but it sounds like this game's world is more like DS1 and Bloodborne in that it's vertical and twisty, winding back and through on itself. :wow2: 

• aitch 1

Beat the dogshit out of Malenia. So far Mohg has actually given me the most trouble, though that wasn't much.

Just got Farum Azula and Shunning Grounds left. Clean those up tomorrow and should be good for launch.

I want to get a couple more weapons maxed to fuck around with in the DLC, so far I have Blasphemous and Bloodhound maxed. Think ill do a normal weapon or two, want to save my somber stones - hard to pick though.

• Casual changed the title to Official Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Thread - 10/10 IGN, 10/10 GS, 95 Meta - Game of the Year. Best DLC oif All Time.