So how is it that both MS and Nintendo had far better showcases than Sony?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have reached this point of damage control ? 😆

Helldivers 2 is low 80s mc and Sony didn't make that game. 

I think the Sony from the PS3/PS4 era just doesn't exist anymore.  They simply aren't able to reach the level that their hardcore fans expected of them, and I think they're actively trying to find new

Posted Images

Flight Sim is owned by MS :juggle:

Gears is owned by MS and now made by a 1p :juggle:

Sony has NO 1P games :juggle:

Pilestedt had previously replied to a tweet to clarify that Helldivers 2 was not developed by a Sony-owned studio, saying: “We are not owned. We are independently owned!”

Get over it. Its not 1p and its multiplat lmao

31 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

"xbox did not make gears of war"

congratulations you're retarded

Xbox didn't make Gears of War, they published it... I'm amazed you even have the intelligence to type.

22 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Pilestedt had previously replied to a tweet to clarify that Helldivers 2 was not developed by a Sony-owned studio, saying: “We are not owned. We are independently owned!”

Get over it. Its not 1p and its multiplat lmao

That’s just poor interpretation on a tweet that has nothing to do with who developed the game. Don’t believe everything you can’t comprehend on the Internet. :mj:

56 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Xbox didn't make Gears of War, they published it... I'm amazed you even have the intelligence to type.

"Developed" and "published" are specific relationships to game development. "Made" is more slippery but the position you're taking is retarded. It means no publishers *make* games.

3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

"Developed" and "published" are specific relationships to game development. "Made" is more slippery but the position you're taking is retarded. It means no publishers *make* games.

It doesn't mean no publisher makes games you delinquent autist. It means some games are merely published by a publisher, and some are developed and published by said publisher.

Holy shit, what is wrong with your brain.

ya'll are spitting some pretty dumb ass logic. If a game literally would not exist if not for the publisher (in this case Sony), then I think its fair to give them credit for that game's success.

Something like Stellar Blade does fall in a weird middle ground, because the game was already in development for some time before Sony and the dev studio struck a deal.

The only 1p Sony has this year is ChildBot.

Stellar Simp , HellDumpsters 2 , CopyWatch .....not 1p games.

Also all best on PC :juggle: FULL MULTIPLAT , NO 1P

GaaS5 is a 1P WASTELAND :tom:

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

ya'll are spitting some pretty dumb ass logic. If a game literally would not exist if not for the publisher (in this case Sony), then I think its fair to give them credit for that game's success.

Something like Stellar Blade does fall in a weird middle ground, because the game was already in development for some time before Sony and the dev studio struck a deal.

No. What is dumb is not knowing the difference between published by, and developed/published by...

Cows are becoming like Democrats. Something doesn't fit your agenda? Just change its definition and push it enough with the hopes of brainwashing people into believing it.

There's facts and fiction, a binary. Stop trying to make everything into some fucking spectrum, it's not.

Edited by DynamiteCop
35 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The only 1p Sony has this year is ChildBot.

Stellar Simp , HellDumpsters 2 , CopyWatch .....not 1p games.

Also all best on PC :juggle: FULL MULTIPLAT , NO 1P

GaaS5 is a 1P WASTELAND :tom:

Astro Bot will be a fun game for sure... but it's amazing to see how coordinated the media and PS shills are at pushing it as the greatest thing ever rivaling Mario :hehe: 

And that's entirely because it's all Sony has for this year.  Astro Bot?, more like Astro Turf:rofl: :rofls:  

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Astro Bot will be a fun game for sure... but it's amazing to see how coordinated the media and PS shills are at pushing it as the greatest thing ever rivaling Mario :hehe: 

And that's entirely because it's all Sony has for this year.  Astro Bot?, more like Astro Turf:rofl: :rofls:  

The last full fledged AstroBot game was a 90 on Metacritic. Astro’s Playroom which is pretty much a pack in demo is an 83 MC. This game promises to be much bigger and grander in every way than Playroom.

It’s not a stretch to assume that their next game will probably be amazing and worth the hype. The games have great controls and solid gameplay. There is no mass conspiracy to overhype AstroBot Lemij. Something tells me your retarded ass wouldn’t be saying this is it was an Xbox game being overhyped by them media considering your idiotic ass overhyped Starfield (the flop of the gen):jordan3:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

The last full fledged AstroBot game was a 90 on Metacritic. Astro’s Playroom which is pretty much a pack in demo is an 83 MC. This game promises to be much bigger and grander in every way than Playroom.

It’s not a stretch to assume that their next game will probably be amazing and worth the hype. The games have great controls and solid gameplay. There is no mass conspiracy to overhype AstroBot Lemij. Something tells me your retarded ass wouldn’t be saying this is it was an Xbox game being overhyped considering your idiotic ass overhyped Starfield (the flop of the gen):jordan3:

It looks fun.. sure.  But it's also playing on people nostalgia for Playstation IPs.  Lots of games have great controls and solid gameplay.. and yet people are out here acting like they're generation defining games.  There's definitely an overabundance of hype for the game.. and it's so obviously manufactured and targeted.

If Sony had a full slate of games to release this year with a couple other bangers... we wouldn't be talking about AstroBot like it's going to be the greatest thing ever.. you know it.

I didn't overhype Starfield at all.  I barely talked about Starfield in fact...  The only time I spoke about it was to exclaim how important of a release it was for MS because they'd gone damn near 2 years without a significant release.