LMAO! MS tries to shift blame to Sony for Black Myth Wukong being delayed on LBox (TLHBFR!)

:cruise: Pathetic.  Everytime Xbox fails at something it has to be Sony's fault. it can't be the retards at MS sabotaging themselves with a Potato that has 10GB of RAM in 2024, it has to be secret Sony deals/agendas and the "Xbox Tax".

spacer.png

So which is it MS? "Optimizations" or Sony "money hats"? You can't have both :mj:

We've all seen Sony exclusivity deals in the past before, they don't let the developer even mention Xbox when they have an exclusivity deal going on.

:tom: Why is MS trying to avoid the white elephant in the room with this bogus bullshit PR statement? 

The minimum PC specs for lack Myth Wukong are out already and the game requires 16GB of RAM to run on minimum specs. Series Potato S has 10GB of split RAM (with only 8 being available for actual gaming ) :kaz:.

spacer.png

:sabu:I remember telling lem retards like Cuckstz and Lemij back years ago that the 10GB of RAM would eventually become an issue once we got deeper into the gen but the morons didn't want to believe it, and now we are finally seeing the results of the Series S being a weak piece of shit.

:kaz: Incoming lemshit meltdowns in 3, 2,1,.....

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • dead 2
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pathetic.  Everytime Xbox fails at something it has to be Sony's fault. it can't be the retards at MS sabotaging themselves with a Potato that has 10GB of RAM in 2024, it has to be secret Sony deals/a

Just last gen teraflops.

All this fantasizing about dicks that you are doing doesn't change the fact that the Series Potato is a piece of shit that's causing unnecessary challenges for devs porting games to ShitBox.  

Posted Images

Firetard JFC.. always proving how stupid as fuck he is.. where to begin with these spec requirements. :cruise: 

Screenshot-2024-06-21-165647.png

The game only requires at minimum a GPU with 6GB VRAM according to this... that right there tells you the 16GBs requirement for a console is bullshit

The game asks for 16GB RAM at minimum.. The likely reason?  Probably because minimum also only requires an HDD.. which likely uses more RAM to cache things ahead of time

This is an UE5 game which uses Nanite and Lumen.  Software Lumen works with DX11... but Nanite doesn't LOL

Since they released their own spec sheet, we know that the "minimum" settings are in fact MEDIUM settings as you can see below.

920xoueux95d1.jpeg

This is an Unreal Engine 5 game..... it uses VIRTUAL TEXTURES... hmmm.. there was just recently another UE5 game released which looks amazing and uses virtual textures which ALSO released on Xbox Series S.... Hellblade 2.  Let's look at the spec "requirements" for it shall we?

Screenshot-2024-06-21-165808.png

OOOPS.  16GBs of RAM "required" there as well... OMFG how on earth did that release on Series Potato??  :lemming: 

LMFAO this bitch clown... so fucking stupid.  Just runs with any ridiculous shit he can against Xbox.. cause he's literally thinking about it and Phil Spencer 24/7.. what a sad pathetic existence:rofl: :rofls: 

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Firetard JFC.. always proving how stupid as fuck he is.. where to begin with these spec requirements. :cruise: 

The game only requires at minimum a GPU with 6GB VRAM according to this... that right there tells you the 16GBs requirement for a console is bullshit

The game asks for 16GB RAM at minimum.. The likely reason?  Probably because minimum also only requires an HDD.. which likely uses more RAM to cache things ahead of time

This is an UE5 game which uses Nanite and Lumen.  Software Lumen works with DX11... but Nanite doesn't LOL

Since they released their own spec sheet, we know that the "minimum" settings are in fact MEDIUM settings as you can see below.

This is an Unreal Engine 5 game..... it uses VIRTUAL TEXTURES... hmmm.. there was just recently another UE5 game released which looks amazing and uses virtual textures which ALSO released on Xbox Series S.... Hellblade 2.  Let's look at the spec "requirements" for it shall we?

OOOPS.  16GBs of RAM "required" there as well... OMFG how on earth did that release on Series Potato??  :lemming: 

LMFAO this bitch clown... so fucking stupid.  Just runs with any ridiculous shit he can against Xbox.. cause he's literally thinking about it and Phil Spencer 24/7.. what a sad pathetic existence:rofl: :rofls: 

:tom: Look at this imbecile, all that horse shit you typed and the game is STILL getting delayed.

:mickeyj: Lemij the retard and armchair dev. He knows so much about game development and yet doesn't have a single game to his name.

:kaz: MS should hire you as part of their team of engineers to help these devs that can't get their games to run on the Series Potato so that more games will get delayed and cancelled. The minimum requirements on Steam acknowledge the game can run on an HDD but recommends an SSD and STILL didn't lower the 16GB RAM requirement, lol fucking retard.

1953516787_Screenshot2024-06-Lemij21at6_46_38PM.thumb.jpg.dfe14bc0d103047a47444a87a8328dab.jpg

:fatcruise: Are you trying to say you know more than the devs how much RAM their game requires? Your moronic ass doesn't think they've taken HDDs into account while still having a 16GB RAM requirement? All that horse shit you typed and it still doesn't change the fact the minimum requirements to run the game is still 16GB of RAM whether you have an SSD or an HDD equipped PC. My God, you're a fucking imbecile. You're literally arguing against the official system requirements :tom:

":jonb: :lemming: B...bu...bu...but teh virtual textures!" .....:lawl: What an idiot.

IMG_8588.thumb.jpeg.5719a04620307bd133e29ca7bbb04d76.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:tom: Look at this imbecile, all that horse shit you typed and the game is STILL getting delayed.

:mickeyj: Lemij the retard and armchair dev. He knows so much about game development and yet doesn't have a single game to his name.

:kaz: MS should hire you as part of their team of engineers to help these devs that can't get their games to run on the Series Potato. The minimum requirements on Steam acknowledge the game can run on an HDD but recommends an SSD and STILL didn't lower the 16GB RAM requirement, lol fucking retard.

1923054449_Screenshot2024-06-Lemij21at6_46_38PM.thumb.jpg.5af7a6c3aa9eabf1fa6af7c63f0ee4fa.jpg

:fatcruise: Are you trying to say you know more than the devs how much RAM their game requires? Your moronic ass doesn't think they've taken HDDs into account while still having a 16GB RAM requirement? All that horse shit you typed and it still doesn't change the fact the minimum requirements to run the game is still 16GB of RAM whether you have an SSD or an HDD equipped PC. My God, you're a fucking imbecile. You're literally arguing against the official system requirements :tom:

":jonb: :lemming: B...bu...bu...but teh virtual textures!" .....:lawl: What an idiot.

IMG_8588.thumb.jpeg.5719a04620307bd133e29ca7bbb04d76.jpeg

^ OMFG look at him:cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^ OMFG look at him:cruise: 

:tom: Good job admitting your defeat. I could already tell you wouldn't have a comeback because I totally destroyed your retarded ass with logic. How the hell do you argue against the official system requirements? The game requires 16GB of RAM whether you have an SSD or not, idiot LMFAO!

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:tom: Good job admitting your defeat. I could already tell you wouldn't have a comeback because I totally destroyed your retarded ass with logic. How the hell do you argue against the official system requirements? The game requires 16GB of RAM whether you have an SSD or not, idiot LMFAO!

LMFAO you're so fucking stupid dude.  You didn't destroy anything..  You didn't address ONE SINGLE THING :tom: 

I literally PREEMPTIVELY DESTROYED YOUR FUCKING ARGUMENT... by including ANOTHER GAME which "requires" 16GB minimum... Hellblade 2....  and yet runs just fine on Series S.. :rofls: 

So YES... I'm DIRECTLY arguing against the official system requirements.. :drake: 

30 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're an adult man that has a Tweeter fanboy account. You didn't admit defeat , you are defeat LOL

• NPC 1
  • dead 1
29 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO you're so fucking stupid dude.  You didn't destroy anything..  You didn't address ONE SINGLE THING :tom: 

I literally PREEMPTIVELY DESTROYED YOUR FUCKING ARGUMENT... by including ANOTHER GAME which "requires" 16GB minimum... Hellblade 2....  and yet runs just fine on Series S.. :rofls: 

So YES... I'm DIRECTLY arguing against the official system requirements.. :drake: 

Hellblade 2 on series s looks better than any game on ps5:rofl:

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Remij said:

The System Requirements say 16GB required to run the game at a minimum whether you have an SSD or not, they don't say 16GB optional. :kaz: You have been totally raped and destroyed, you have no argument 

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You're an adult man that has a Tweeter fanboy account. You didn't admit defeat , you are defeat LOL

^ ^ :lawl: He got raped so hard he had to call SlowJon for backup 

":diplo: Y0u HaVe a TweeTer!" -   :cruise: and you're a 48 year old man with a 3rd grade level education that simps for a dying console brand.

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1

OP is a retard. Microsoft's statement is clearly to denote that they don't have any control over the way this developer is handling the hierarchy of game development, optimization for what and when or the release structure.

What a dumbass.

Edited by DynamiteCop
12 hours ago, Remij said:

Screenshot-2024-06-21-165647.png

920xoueux95d1.jpeg

Screenshot-2024-06-21-165808.png

Guys, remember, this is the poster who when he saw the Hell6lade CGI reveal trailer he swore to us it was real. 

:cruise:

And then when Lynux calls him out all these years later he responds with screens from the games photo mode to say he was close enough. 

:lawl:

And I BET we could go back and find he spewing all sorts of trash about how the 12 teraflops was going to be leaps and bounds ahead of PS5 with posts just like this. 

:lemming: 

Dude doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. 

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, Cell said:

Guys, remember, this is the poster who when he saw the Hell6lade CGI reveal trailer he swore to us it was real. 

:cruise:

And then when Lynux calls him out all these years later he responds with screens from the games photo mode to say he was close enough. 

:lawl:

And I BET we could go back and find he spewing all sorts of trash about how the 12 teraflops was going to be leaps and bounds ahead of PS5 with posts just like this. 

:lemming: 

Dude doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. 

lmfao Hellblade 2 is like the best looking game out visually bitch... miss me with that shit cocksucker.  And it IS extremely close.  Same character model detail in fact.  Running on a Series S :lemming: 

Dude, I know you're trying your hardest to constantly be on my dick, and that I really hurt your feelings.... but you just look pathetic bro.  You're obsession with me is almost as bad as Firetard's is with Phil Spencer :hehe: 

Lmao I knew that would get him triggered. 

Say @Remij, what's your degree in and more importantly what's your job role and how many years have you been doing it?

:bena:

• Geese 2
16 minutes ago, Cell said:

Lmao I knew that would get him triggered. 

Say @Remij, what's your degree in and more importantly what's your job role and how many years have you been doing it?

:bena:

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude, I know you're trying your hardest to constantly be on my dick, and that I really hurt your feelings.... but you just look pathetic bro.  You're obsession with me is almost as bad as Firetard's is with Phil Spencer :hehe: