non oled steam decks are 15% off right now

2 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

just for this week? id actually like one until they finally ship my pc. no idea how easy the return process is tho if you go for it let me know cuz my computer at this point might not even show until the end of august 

7 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

It's tempting as hell, but I think I can wait for Deck MK2.

yea they said they're not releasing shit until there's a definitive leap in mobile architecture tho 

On 2024-06-25 at 11:51 PM, Tears of the Cows said:

Could actually use one for this week. But then I’d just return it cause I have no use. Where? Overnight shipping?

Why do you return every device you buy? Wtf. 

I have been fucking loving my legion go. I got covid yesterday and have been playing it nonstop. I don't think there's a bad handheld right now except maybe switch with it's shit hardware 

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

I have been fucking loving my legion go. I got covid yesterday and have been playing it nonstop. I don't think there's a bad handheld right now except maybe switch with it's shit hardware 

:leo: 

But for real, the Switch is a godly handheld... cmon now.  It has access to some of the best games of this past generation.  Nintendo games are amazing to play portably... always have been.

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

:leo: 

But for real, the Switch is a godly handheld... cmon now.  It has access to some of the best games of this past generation.  Nintendo games are amazing to play portably... always have been.

I will always love Nintendo games. Either I got a lemon switch or they completely dropped the ball with quality

13 hours ago, Nightshade79 said:

Just picked up the 512GB LCD. Under $400 seems like a steal for all you get.  :gabelol:

12 hours ago, Remij said:

Deck keeps winning :smoke: 

yeah I returned that shit :reg:

And ordered a 1TB OLED model. :cruise:

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 2
1 hour ago, Nightshade79 said:

I got the 512 oled. Much better than the OG SD. 

1 hour ago, Nightshade79 said:

Deck keeps winning :smoke:

Posted (edited)

So the legion is pretty nice and I can't believe how easy it is to emulate switch games. I downloaded dk tropical freeze, wind waker HD, skyward sword and Mario wonder. They all took minutes to download. They all look and run flawlessly and the Legos display is really nice. The only one of those that doesn't run great is Mario wonder it runs pretty well but stutters sometimes which obv cant happen with a platformer. That being said I didn't put any effort into changing any settings or trying a diff emulator I don't even care much tbh I've just been playing fallout 4 nonstop which runs it great on ultra. It's only crashed on me once. My biggest gripe with the go is it's not a play out of the box experience. It's a windows 11 machine. Setting it up was funny cuz the display was oriented sideways and it froze after setting up my wifi initially other than that it has been surprisingly very very smooth. I think i will end up keeping it and maybe getting a dock. Now I gotta decide if I want to keep my order for the pc I've been waiting on. 

Edited by poopy_butt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1